PDA

View Full Version : "If it aint broke, don't fix it"

Motherless_Child
10-13-2015, 09:46 AM
The new "social" layout is just strange/odd/weird.... It was perfect the way it was before... Perhaps there could have been a way to add the duel button/feature while leaving the old social layout intact..... As the saying goes, "if it aint broke, don't fix it"..... Would really love the old social layout back, it was much more appealing.

That's just my feedback.

Xdumbx
10-13-2015, 10:48 AM
I like the new social page :3

kydrian
10-13-2015, 11:24 AM
Eh I don't have any problem with it, seems decent

Y

epicrrr
10-13-2015, 12:51 PM
its fine with me, just not used to seeing player location at the bottom of names instead of in the right side.

Motherless_Child
10-13-2015, 02:20 PM
its fine with me, just not used to seeing player location at the bottom of names instead of in the right side.

Yeah... Too bunched up... It's an eyesore.... That's why I do not understand the change.... The previous layout was less of an eye strain... Clutter is not good when creating things that are meant to be seen and legible......

kydrian
10-13-2015, 02:50 PM
Yeah... Too bunched up... It's an eyesore.... That's why I do not understand the change.... The previous layout was less of an eye strain... Clutter is not good when creating things that are meant to be seen and legible......
Lol maybe its your device? Too small?
Everything is fine I just have to get used to it

Y

Schnitzel
10-13-2015, 05:07 PM
My phone is 5.2" (screen size)
I agree with the OP, i would prefer the old Social UI over this new one

nelson131
10-14-2015, 10:38 AM
The words are too cluttered for ppl playing with smaller screens. I Have xperia z2 and i am forced to play on ipad as its too difficult to see clearly in friends list or guild list. Also, make message, party invite buttons smaller, (same height as join and duel) should give more space to enlarge the text. Or just revert to old client's layout, and put the 4 buttons side by side with same size.

kydrian
10-14-2015, 12:05 PM
The words are too cluttered for ppl playing with smaller screens. I Have xperia z2 and i am forced to play on ipad as its too difficult to see clearly in friends list or guild list. Also, make message, party invite buttons smaller, (same height as join and duel) should give more space to enlarge the text. Or just revert to old client's layout, and put the 4 buttons side by side with same size.
My screen is smaller than yours you shouldn't be having a problem lol

Y

mesalin
10-14-2015, 12:44 PM
Well this new " social " layout isn't so good.
I love the old one. They should just add duel button above " remove" button .

<Forgiveness>

Guild
10-14-2015, 12:52 PM
bring back the old social page...the new one is just..weird

Seoratrek
10-14-2015, 07:17 PM
Your feedback has been noted. Please remember to keep it civil, thanks!