PDA

View Full Version : Duel Challenge - 1M Prize!

Zeus
10-13-2015, 12:54 PM
Rules are simple:

- We go once counter finishes.
- First to 3 wins
- If you beat me, you win 1M.
- If you lose, you lose nothing.

Cheers!

IGN: Zeus

ClumsyCactus
10-13-2015, 12:58 PM
Literally can't loose anything (except your pride) great deal!
If I happen to catch you online I might try my critpowers against yours

Ceuidear
10-13-2015, 01:05 PM
Rules are simple:

- We go once counter finishes.
- First to 3 wins
- If you beat me, you win 1M.
- If you lose, you lose nothing.

Cheers!

IGN: Zeus

Well u r the Pro of Pros...!!!
So, even if someone duel against u & loose they loose nothing but, even if u r defeated u too loose nothing as 1M really doesnt matter to u.
U should atleast give 500K for participating in Duel with u.

Allows.
10-13-2015, 01:13 PM
So, even if someone duel against u & loose they loose nothing but, even if u r defeated u too loose nothing as 1M really doesnt matter to u.

lol 1m still is a pretty amount of gold.
500k for everyone who participates? u crazy?

Zeus
10-13-2015, 01:15 PM

Ah, you must be one of those people who makes alts and expects others to pay them for killing. Nice to meet you but I'll never pay for my kills. :p

Hercules
10-13-2015, 01:17 PM
lols #losingvsaboss

Visiting
10-13-2015, 01:17 PM
I'm down, as long as you play on your phone and not with Chrome :)

Xdumbx
10-13-2015, 01:20 PM
Lol ill try, should be funny to see how fast I die. My in game is Yoddady (lvl 46 nub mage).

Imsofancy
10-13-2015, 01:24 PM
Lol, what a great way to boost your duel kdr, I can imagine the epic geared lv 8's lining up right now.

Kakashis
10-13-2015, 01:32 PM
Ooo for 1m I'll try it again on chrome!

Farmingizhard
10-13-2015, 01:56 PM
R rogues still full dmg in duelz

leoakre
10-13-2015, 02:24 PM
I can hear zippers coming undone throughout AL ....

:single_eye:

Promagespvp
10-13-2015, 03:10 PM
Haha Zeus thanks for 2m:D
-Zulgath

Ceuidear
10-13-2015, 03:17 PM
lol 1m still is a pretty amount of gold.
500k for everyone who participates? u crazy?

Not for all just for me(LoL) :p

Ceuidear
10-13-2015, 03:20 PM
Ah, you must be one of those people who makes alts and expects others to pay them for killing. Nice to meet you but I'll never pay for my kills. :p

I too dont wanna get paid for deaths like a slave.
If i can fight someone i ll take it as a challenge.
Nice to meet u too.

Azrizal Rahimy
10-13-2015, 05:36 PM
Im really want to duel with you, but...ll

Zeus
10-13-2015, 05:55 PM
My character is broken right now...the game won't let me duel and nothing I do (including logging out and in) fixes the issue. GG!

Jazzi
10-13-2015, 05:59 PM
My character is broken right now...the game won't let me duel and nothing I do (including logging out and in) fixes the issue. GG!

Got a full damage nerf implemented specially for you by popular demand ;):p:victorious:

Jokes aside I hope u do get a swift resolution for your problem!

Caabatric
10-13-2015, 06:01 PM
Redemption here I come!!
JUst to be clear, the arena has got a rogue damage nerf now??

Cursebaby
10-13-2015, 07:28 PM
Ill try Zeus. Add me Ynp ill accept it when im online.

Girlady
10-13-2015, 07:36 PM
Hmm lt me try

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

Makneg
10-13-2015, 07:39 PM
I wud try even though im a warrior and surely wud die..theirs no harm from trying..atlis il die from a pros hand..hahaha

Kakashis
10-13-2015, 07:57 PM
I'm going to make kills very fast and this thread insures that I always have a duel when I log on. I can choose to spend my money however I like. There is no strings attached and no risk for anyone, so there's no reason for anyone to complain. If it does not interest you, then do not do it.

Players are welcome to borrow gear from their mates to try.

Thanks!

I could use a million gold hehe! you probably hit the max you can possibly get which is 700!

Lethoiun
10-13-2015, 07:59 PM
Maybe your kill farming so they wont let you duel -_-, you have to wait it out to duel again. Will go away in a min or two

Commanderkeen
10-13-2015, 09:09 PM
Good luck to Zeus (still weird to call you that, so use to Apollo) and all who challenge you! May the odds be ever in you favor :)

Zeus
10-13-2015, 09:36 PM
Maybe your kill farming so they wont let you duel -_-, you have to wait it out to duel again. Will go away in a min or two

I don't kill farm and it's been glitched like this for about 5 hours now.

Lethoiun
10-13-2015, 10:01 PM
I found it easier to open player profile and press duel on top left...

zerofort
10-13-2015, 11:23 PM
Itsss time to dudududu duel!!!!!!!

Roninmoro
10-13-2015, 11:27 PM
There is no reason to harass other players for doing what they want with their own gold. If something breaks our ToS, please report it, but aside from that I'll thank you for clicking away from things that you disagree with.

Zeus
10-13-2015, 11:33 PM
There is no reason to harass other players for doing what they want with their own gold. If something breaks our ToS, please report it, but aside from that I'll thank you for clicking away from things that you disagree with.

Thank you Ron, I appreciate the clarity on this issue. :)

Energizeric
10-13-2015, 11:45 PM
I keep getting approached by players who offer to let me kill them if I pay them gold, and small amounts at that. I had a player offer to let me kill him 100 times for 20k. LOL

To be honest, unless there is some sort of PvP rating system in place (which I proposed in another thread), and one in which cannot be taken advantage of by kill farming, I am totally disinterested in duels unless I just decide I need to practice or test something.

Missairina
10-13-2015, 11:51 PM
This guy just wanna have fun it just so happen that not so many worthy opponents are up against him so he came up with this 1m incentive. 1m is 1m you can't pick it up that easy around Arlor.

Some guys just miss the sheer fun and true joy of playing one on one with others... Too concerned about winning they overlook some good things interacting with another person at the other end of that toon. Being a noob that I am I always look forward playing against a more skilled player and getting to know that person more... I love the experience and the learning.. That if they bear with me. ;)).

Winning is a bonus against a pro plus that 1million?!? Boy, it's sweet.. A goodnight's sweety dream. It's difficult but not impossible. So goldlucks to the challengers and have fun.

If it doesn't suit you, don't sweat it.

oekeone
10-14-2015, 12:00 AM

Yes omg like for real people zeus is tryna be nice by giving 1m and ya still dont appreciate his hard work lol??? Like who would give 1m for 3kills i mean i cant kill zues cuz hes op but i mean appreciate this guy,hes tryna have fun and stuff and make things fun for yall! Good luck to zeus's competitor's ;)

Titanium
10-14-2015, 12:10 AM
I keep getting approached by players who offer to let me kill them if I pay them gold, and small amounts at that. I had a player offer to let me kill him 100 times for 20k. LOL

To be honest, unless there is some sort of PvP rating system in place (which I proposed in another thread), and one in which cannot be taken advantage of by kill farming, I am totally disinterested in duels unless I just decide I need to practice or test something.

Well , as i said first time i seen the duel stats are going to be added in kdr. It will encourage dummy farming to the full potencial. But some people think if you don't get awarded with a banner at th end of the season nobody will dummy farm. A stat will always be a reason to show off.
Sorry for the off-topic.

KnowledgeFTW
10-14-2015, 12:12 AM
It's his money, let him do what he wants. Besides that I don't see anything wrong with this except the lv req. should be only lvl 46.

zerofort
10-14-2015, 02:08 AM
If players care qbout the vanity of kdr in duel they may wana take a break from pvp and meet some friends in pve. Btw you should not concern your self with what others do with there time in this game if it does not affect u or any one else just wory wbout urself.

chiqui2go
10-14-2015, 07:21 AM
Well, thx for twice the opportunity Zeus ( 0-6 ) lol
Ign: badngoodrogue

marlozmash
10-14-2015, 07:33 AM
Wow.... im appreciate being fan of AL pro...im gonna deafet u zeus jokes..... im lvl 40 i just wanna watch out players hu duel u zeus.... record utube plz.... im fan of u zeus... go for it godbless....

Missairina
10-14-2015, 08:55 AM
Somethings can't be avoided. We win some and lose some and others can lose some more. If you have achieved your kdr thru fair play and legit pvp, then you can take pride in it. It's good and thumbs up for that. ;)

Caabatric
10-14-2015, 09:35 AM
When rogue damage nerf is up..... Sure

mesalin
10-14-2015, 10:37 AM
I'll try Zeus :)
Meet me in game
Mesachuu
Just for fun:)

<Forgiveness>

omgcrit
10-14-2015, 11:08 AM
Good luck people, and no he isn't a kill farmer, if it involves gold he isn't.

Good luck Mesalin and cabatric

Cursebaby
10-14-2015, 11:09 AM
So Zeus what will you be using in the vs? 16 paras? hahaha xD
but im try k addme Ynp

Socrates
10-14-2015, 11:20 AM
I would be glad to duel you if you use legendary armor,helm and weapon and use whatever pet you want except nekro or sns.You can use arcane ring,amulet and belt. And if I win I don't want the money ;-) (although I doubt it) ign maoejal

Mel030
10-14-2015, 12:01 PM
I would be glad to duel you if you use legendary armor,helm and weapon and use whatever pet you want except nekro or sns.You can use arcane ring,amulet and belt. And if I win I don't want the money ;-) (although I doubt it) ign maoejal
Lol he could use common wpn,rare helm and rare armor,and epic belt ring and amulet? -.-
Ps: u can take money if u win -.-

Sent from my HTC Desire 310 using Tapatalk

Zeus
10-14-2015, 01:21 PM

Getting the gear is up to you - borrow from your friends if you have to. My set up is very specific and I won't mess that up. Sorry!

As of right now though, my character is glitched and locked out from dueling anyone. Try sending me a duel if you don't believe me! It'll say that I'm already in a duel.

Clickbangboom
10-14-2015, 02:25 PM
How about a no gear no pet dual. Make it based on skill and build not your gear, gems, and pets.

blaknate
10-14-2015, 02:42 PM
I forget is Zues lvl 41 or 46?

Zeus
10-14-2015, 02:57 PM
How about a no gear no pet dual. Make it based on skill and build not your gear, gems, and pets.

Sure, will you be supplying the 1M?

Like I said, get your gear and fight me. The 1M is on the table regardless.

ternuk
10-14-2015, 04:28 PM
50k for every kill u get and 250k for when u get killed....even if we lose....and of course 1 mil if u lose....

Zeus
10-14-2015, 04:50 PM
50k for every kill u get and 250k for when u get killed....even if we lose....and of course 1 mil if u lose....

How about this? Contest closed, no gold for anyone.

Fightbeast
10-14-2015, 05:10 PM
How about this? Contest closed, no gold for anyone.
Lol!! Epic response :D

Though I don't agree with everything Zeus does or says, over this topic its my opinion that by what he did, he not only gave himself an opportunity to try out different players who could challenge him but also gave others an opportunity to earn some gold.
First I never understood why people had problem with him giving out gold as a reward for beating him in a duel. Its his way of appreciating and recognizing the player who managed to do it.
Second, response by people asking for gold just by fighting him is really unreasonable. I mean come on that's the objective of contest's; to win to get the reward. And he may be rich but surely he can't supply to every player in al who just wants to fight him.

Pvpaholic
10-14-2015, 06:01 PM
Think what your doi is great Zeus, I would like to congratulate you, I would love to duel you but I know I have no chance but I like to test my skills. IGN: Pvpaholic

Just hook me up, il always be one for a challenge.
Regard Alex

Caabatric
10-14-2015, 07:11 PM
Sir zeus, would you vs me with your level 36 mythic set, no belt, ruby, anything but planar pend, level 46 legendary weapon....

soon
10-14-2015, 07:45 PM
your chanel zeus?

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJzNN629lqj0ZsiyUnQb_xA

Rogueuchiha
10-14-2015, 08:08 PM
with reward or not, i will follow challenging u xD

Tatman
10-14-2015, 09:29 PM
Guy wants to play, gives away gold, people complain. :)

Zeus
10-14-2015, 11:11 PM
Guy wants to play, gives away gold, people complain. :)

I don't think anyone realizes that when I lose, if it's about ego, then it'll be a huge ego hit. Let's face it, there is nobody in the game that can continuously win duels all day long. We all lose at one point.

But hey, people don't want free money. That's cool with me, more for me I guess. :p

AbsoluteZek
10-14-2015, 11:37 PM
Can I try even tho I'm noob :)

IGN:Absolutezekii

Xorrior
10-15-2015, 03:46 AM
OMG! So many whiners!

The guy wants a challenge and is paying you good money, if you defeat him. Instead people have their knickers twisted in a knot about that LOL or its... Plz sir can you fight me with no armour sir, can you give me 250k for being there sir, can I get 50k for hitting you once sir. Totally lame!

Shame I have no knowledge about PvP fighting would love to square up, last time I did PvP was actually naked in a former guild. I tried to fight with fists, I thought no weapons where allowed, got stunned by mages and eaten by Nekro alive, I thought everyone was gonna use fists didn't realise you could use your weapon as part of naked PvP battle LOL, whipped out my bow and managed 6 wins but 11 defeats :( I felt epic when I took out two of the opposing team in succession XD

Sfubi
10-15-2015, 09:36 AM

very well said!

Cursebaby
10-15-2015, 10:29 AM
Getting the gear is up to you - borrow from your friends if you have to. My set up is very specific and I won't mess that up. Sorry!

As of right now though, my character is glitched and locked out from dueling anyone. Try sending me a duel if you don't believe me! It'll say that I'm already in a duel.

happens to me when i want to duel someone too. they say the person is in a duel when their in expedition camp lol.

kinzmet
10-15-2015, 11:42 AM
Zeus, can you post some of the duels (videos) ? :)

Caiahar
10-15-2015, 01:44 PM
I'm surprised that you're surprised about the amount of people who whine.

Rule 1 of the Internet: If it exists, someone will hate/complain about it.

Also hi, long time no see

Imsofancy
10-15-2015, 04:17 PM

Most likely pay 20k, get 3 kills, then have him vanish :p