PDA

View Full Version : Bugged jord and loadouts

diimitrii
10-13-2015, 02:44 PM
Dear STS i just wanna tip you that the jord set is bugged..only thing i saw so far. I'd also like to request to fix the loadouts pls, now it's so unpracticale. Thx!:)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE TOUCH 4033D met Tapatalk

scarysmerf
10-13-2015, 03:44 PM
Yes ive noticed too jord vanity is all dark now I hope it gets fixed looks weird

KingMartin
10-14-2015, 04:47 PM
Obviously there are two kinds of independent loadouts now - vanity and gear.

I personally don't like it at all because I used different vanity loadout to remind me that I switched to Luck mode.

At least I found out that backpack vanity is bound to gear loadout and so you can use cornucopia or wings to remind you of a different loadout.

I can't see any good reason why would I need to swap vanity fast. Another weird change. If it's a change and not a bug, that is...

Iisolah
10-14-2015, 05:05 PM
Obviously there are two kinds of independent loadouts now - vanity and gear.

I personally don't like it at all because I used different vanity loadout to remind me that I switched to Luck mode.

At least I found out that backpack vanity is bound to gear loadout and so you can use cornucopia or wings to remind you of a different loadout.

I can't see any good reason why would I need to swap vanity fast. Another weird change. If it's a change and not a bug, that is...

Me too, I really hope this is a bug

Alhuntrazeck
10-14-2015, 07:39 PM
Afaik, the Jord staff is bugged as well.