PDA

View Full Version : Selling/Buying Thread To Reduce Spamming In Game

costalot
05-18-2011, 06:16 PM
Hey everyone, I thought this would be a good idea to make this post. I know there is a Trader's Market but thought it would fit in better here because more people are here. So if you're looking for an item or looking to sell something here is the place to do it. By the way, if you're gonna post how this shouldn't be here it is allowed to be here.

Otukura
05-18-2011, 06:24 PM
The traders market isn't dead, and it's a lot for organized than this thread could be.

'More people' doesn't mean you should put everything there. How would this forum be with only one section: Everything?

krullnan
05-18-2011, 10:42 PM
traders market works great foe me..

Punktate
05-19-2011, 01:41 PM
Hello, im mayor of moron island. Want a job?

costalot
05-19-2011, 02:29 PM
IF you don't like the idea then just let it go and let the thread die out. And PunkTate why don't you go eat a bannana

Redbridge
05-19-2011, 03:20 PM
I'm sorry I agree. Please read the forum rules which you agreed to when creating an account. It clearly covers new threads being in the right place.....

Please could you ask the devs to move it for you.

Many thanks

skavenger216
05-19-2011, 03:34 PM
While this is a noble effort on your part, there is a section where this thread belongs. Furthermore, I don't think theirs anyway to stop the buy/sell spamming.

drewcapu
05-19-2011, 04:41 PM
The only way to stop buy/sell spamming is to ignore ;)

Besides, having "one" thread for buying/selling, regardless of where it is located, would be a nightmare.

The trading forum works. Plain and simple. Just like CS works. For common items, CS is the way to go. If you have something unique or are trying to sell things as a set, a topic in the Trader's Market can work wonders. Supplement that with the occassional message in CS while doing other CS work, and you're golden.

I personally don't see the point of ppl B/S spamming in CS since the roster of people in any given Balefort Castle instance isn't going to change much. It's better to do your one message, wait (or do CS work), move to another Balefort Castle instance and try another instance. To me, it's better to just stick to CS. Sure you might not make as much with the added listing fees. But the time spent trying to spam and find a buyer/seller is time that can be spent doing other stuff that earns gold and covers your fees.