PDA

View Full Version : I have just a few questions

Basauli
10-13-2015, 07:04 PM
If I cap will I get a elite vanity?

Also how long do events ususally last? I don't get payed until next week and you bet I'm going to cap both my mage and bird if there's elite vanity I can combine to make a 3pc. I already had both my mage and bird capped before the update

Groaning
10-13-2015, 07:06 PM
no cap vanity

halloween event should end on november 3rd as thats when the costumes are due back

the l80 cap should be here to stay and it takes only like 20k xp per level

and lastly INT MAGE NET SETS LOOK DECENT YAYAYAYAY

Basauli
10-13-2015, 07:39 PM
Sigh :( all the platinum spent leveling to 77, all I ever wanted after that was a 3pc to make things fair in pvp, I even made a bird 77 after I leveled my mage to 77 thinking that somehow with a bird things would be equal. I still needed to 3pc even after making the bird.

Developers if you put a elite vanity in deal of the day so I can craft it to make a 3pc for 200$, you'll make 400$ off of me as I need both characters to have a 3pc. There are players like me who would do anything to be equal to those who have played for a longer time. I bet some of us newer players spent more then the older players capping our toons trying to find a character that would make us equal to those with 3pcs, only to be beaten by the 3pcs because of their extra damage and armor, health and hit.

If you will kindly put in elite in the deal of the day next Friday I'll be more then willing to buy 4k platinum in order to get 2 for both my characters

anahadaz
10-14-2015, 02:14 AM
A 3pc is not going to help you that much while bears can still beckon stomp you, isn't really a significent difference between your 2pc and the crafted 3pc

Groaning
10-14-2015, 05:48 AM
on the bright side mages might have a chance to live beck stomp maybe even a sms

Vigilante
10-14-2015, 06:20 PM
Sigh :( all the platinum spent leveling to 77, all I ever wanted after that was a 3pc to make things fair in pvp, I even made a bird 77 after I leveled my mage to 77 thinking that somehow with a bird things would be equal. I still needed to 3pc even after making the bird.

Developers if you put a elite vanity in deal of the day so I can craft it to make a 3pc for 200$, you'll make 400$ off of me as I need both characters to have a 3pc. There are players like me who would do anything to be equal to those who have played for a longer time. I bet some of us newer players spent more then the older players capping our toons trying to find a character that would make us equal to those with 3pcs, only to be beaten by the 3pcs because of their extra damage and armor, health and hit.

If you will kindly put in elite in the deal of the day next Friday I'll be more then willing to buy 4k platinum in order to get 2 for both my characters

If you level rn to lvl 80 you don't really need a 3pc bruh cuz you gonna get the op set

Vigilante
10-14-2015, 06:23 PM
And if you have a 2pc get a Red Dragon as a bous ring to your 2pc