PDA

View Full Version : Need Twink Lvl advice!

Devrail
10-13-2015, 08:47 PM
Budget 6m, have nekro already, dont kno what lvl to go to. Not end game, my ign at endgame was clearview / iblametrulle. Cant stand the farming.

I was thinking somewhere between 7-16.

I need an active bracket that plays a lot at 5-11 PM Eastern time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arrowz
10-13-2015, 08:49 PM
Budget 6m, have nekro already, dont kno what lvl to go to. Not end game, my ign at endgame was clearview / iblametrulle. Cant stand the farming.

I was thinking somewhere between 7-16.

I need an active bracket that plays a lot at 5-11 PM Eastern time

lvl 10-11, 13-14, or 16

What class are you btw?

Devrail
10-13-2015, 08:54 PM
Warrior

Devrail
10-13-2015, 08:56 PM
Im at 10 atm and its dead at this time. I need a rlly fun and active level. What are you at arrowz?

Arrowz
10-13-2015, 09:01 PM
Im at 10 atm and its dead at this time. I need a rlly fun and active level. What are you at arrowz?

im at 17. most of my guild is in the U.S. so during the week we play a lot during those hours. Warriors are the cheapest to gear so with 6m u will do well.

I have no clue about 13-14, it may be just as active during that time of the day. I'm looking to go there in a couple months

Nostek
10-14-2015, 03:25 AM
wouldnt go 16 if i was u though.. @_@ try 13-14. 17-19 is barely breathing

Ovtlaw
10-16-2015, 03:27 PM
Level 23-24. This is where all pros is at. If u want to improve ur tanking. 23 is the best place to go if u want to play end game next. Any twink below 23 is for kids. That doesn't want to improve their skill ability

Arrowz
10-16-2015, 04:45 PM
Level 23-24. This is where all pros is at. If u want to improve ur tanking. 23 is the best place to go if u want to play end game next. Any twink below 23 is for kids. That doesn't want to improve their skill ability

thats y so many people run from 15-18 to 23 after getting farmed

Xdumbx
10-16-2015, 09:34 PM

Not really. Lvl 23 and 46 is were the best pvpers are at.

Ovtlaw
10-16-2015, 11:13 PM

That's y u n ur friends quit 23 and start new character at twink 15-17. 15-17 is a twink level for beginners

Arrowz
10-16-2015, 11:28 PM
That's y u n ur friends quit 23 and start new character at twink 15-17. 15-17 is a twink level for beginners

when did i ever pvp at 23? been 17 since i started, nice lies tho

Arrowz
10-16-2015, 11:31 PM
Not really. Lvl 23 and 46 is were the best pvpers are at.

want me to make a list?

Oursizes
10-16-2015, 11:44 PM
0 pvp threads in a row where arrowz has not shown his ego/drama addiction.

Aizen Sousuke
10-17-2015, 12:00 AM
nab kiddo ego brat

Ovtlaw
10-17-2015, 12:05 AM
want me to make a list?

Lol. Keep hiding at 17 arrowz. When you are bored play with beginner players. Try 23 or end game. Nasty will show u how useless a rogue is in tdm n ctf clash

Ign : Nasty

Arrowz
10-17-2015, 01:50 AM
0 pvp threads in a row where arrowz has not shown his ego/drama addiction.
ur right i do like drama, its entertaining

Lol. Keep hiding at 17 arrowz. When you are bored play with beginner players. Try 23 or end game. Nasty will show u how useless a rogue is in tdm n ctf clash

keep making up lies about people

Ovtlaw
10-17-2015, 04:19 AM
ur right i do like drama, its entertaining

keep making up lies about people

My videos show all... Your videos is boring. U only figh against beginner players. Unknown name in pvp history.... You are one of the unknown. Lol

xnorwayx
10-17-2015, 05:16 AM
Ovtlaw, I saw your 23 tank. More then that, I've played against you. If you count yourself as a skilled tank, then u take wrong. U can maybe win with all the best gear, but you will lose to another maxed out player.

Ovtlaw
10-17-2015, 05:42 AM
Ovtlaw, I saw your 23 tank. More then that, I've played against you. If you count yourself as a skilled tank, then u take wrong. U can maybe win with all the best gear, but you will lose to another maxed out player.

Your ign at twink 23?

Arrowz
10-17-2015, 09:18 AM
My videos show all... Your videos is boring. U only figh against beginner players. Unknown name in pvp history.... You are one of the unknown. Lol

Ur right, ur buddy fake was a noob. Thats y he ran to 23 after getting farmed

Ovtlaw
10-17-2015, 10:20 AM
Ur right, ur buddy fake was a noob. Thats y he ran to 23 after getting farmed

Lol. Idk who's Fake. And he's not my friend

Arrowz
10-17-2015, 10:23 AM
Lol. Idk who's Fake. And he's not my friend

Yet another lie. Ur a joke

Ovtlaw
10-17-2015, 10:26 AM
Yet another lie. Ur a joke

Lol. You keep stay at twink 17 n play with noobs. I know I scare to face a harder challenge....

Arrowz
10-17-2015, 10:30 AM
Lol. You keep stay at twink 17 n play with noobs. I know I scare to face a harder challenge....

"I know I scare" wtf r u even saying. Learn to form comprehensible sentences pls. The fact still stands that people run from 17 to 23 so they wont get farmed

Ovtlaw
10-17-2015, 10:33 AM
"I know I scare" wtf r u even saying. Learn to form comprehensible sentences pls. The fact still stands that people run from 17 to 23 so they wont get farmed

Aw did I get u mad cause u play with noobs? Idk who ran from 17. It ain't me. Just level up when u want to face better skill player. But I think your scare

Arrowz
10-17-2015, 11:00 AM
Aw did I get u mad cause u play with noobs? Idk who ran from 17. It ain't me. Just level up when u want to face better skill player. But I think your scare

satanxkiller, baszimos, beargrill, fake, xxxhitz, mylast, etc.

u said u were gonna spend 15m to come 17. Where are u now? scared?

xnorwayx
10-17-2015, 12:36 PM
I won't tell you my ign m8 =) There is no reason for it now. But if you want to fight me, come lvl 13 and prove that I was wrong(I doubt that).

Ovtlaw
10-17-2015, 02:48 PM
satanxkiller, baszimos, beargrill, fake, xxxhitz, mylast, etc.

u said u were gonna spend 15m to come 17. Where are u now? scared?

Baz, bear, prohot. I farmed them in 23 n 46.

My last and plaztik are my close friend. The reason they left 15 n 23 cause they don't have a good tank to play with. Since they start playing in 46 with me. They really enjoy it.

Arrowz
10-17-2015, 03:15 PM
Baz, bear, prohot. I farmed them in 23 n 46.

My last and plaztik are my close friend. The reason they left 15 n 23 cause they don't have a good tank to play with. Since they start playing in 46 with me. They really enjoy it.

Even tho plaztik was a warrior at lvl 15. So i guess u just said hes bad. Gj

Ovtlaw
10-17-2015, 04:01 PM
I won't tell you my ign m8 =) There is no reason for it now. But if you want to fight me, come lvl 13 and prove that I was wrong(I doubt that).

Yeah you don't want to tell me your ign cause I farmed you hard. I never lost to anyone in 23 over 2 years playing.

Ovtlaw
10-17-2015, 04:15 PM
Even tho plaztik was a warrior at lvl 15. So i guess u just said hes bad. Gj

Plaztik is a good tank. I'm just better. My reputation in end game show all. Watch all my videos. Point out my tank skills mistake in protecting my team.

Arrowz
10-17-2015, 04:36 PM
Plaztik is a good tank. I'm just better. My reputation in end game show all. Watch all my videos. Point out my tank skills mistake in protecting my team.

3 skills with cooldowns of 15 seconds or more and jugg takes a lot of skill

Visiting
10-17-2015, 04:42 PM

I've played a total on 2 games with Nasty at endgame, in one I ended up with 273 kills and the rest of the team not too far behind I'm sure, in the other, the enemy team left pretty soon after I joined so no real comment there. I can vouch that he's a good tank, he analyzes the enemies weaknesses and strengths and uses his team's strengths to capitalize on those weaknesses. A good tank can't be gauged by kills but by how well they play in a team situation, IMO, and this guy excels in team situations.

Arrowz
10-17-2015, 04:54 PM
I've played a total on 2 games with Nasty at endgame, in one I ended up with 273 kills and the rest of the team not too far behind I'm sure, in the other, the enemy team left pretty soon after I joined so no real comment there. I can vouch that he's a good tank, he analyzes the enemies weaknesses and strengths and uses his team's strengths to capitalize on those weaknesses. A good tank can't be gauged by kills but by how well they play in a team situation, IMO, and this guy excels in team situations.

i never said he was a bad tank, im sure he is a good tank. But hes also arrogant and a liar in addition to making biased, false, unsupported claims about lvls that he doesnt know **** about.

XxpuretankxX
10-17-2015, 08:41 PM
another 23 noob here to talk trash,
"i have never lost to another level23 in my 2 years of playing"
Lies lol i farmed u myself, in a clash i was tanking better than u and i didnt even use jugg
Your the one who said a 23 tank cant kill a 24 nekro rogue lol, or maybe your just to weak to.
The only "skill" u have is jugging and running

Ovtlaw
10-17-2015, 08:49 PM
another 23 noob here to talk trash,
"i have never lost to another level23 in my 2 years of playing"
Lies lol i farmed u myself, in a clash i was tanking better than u and i didnt even use jugg
Your the one who said a 23 tank cant kill a 24 nekro rogue lol, or maybe your just to weak to.
The only "skill" u have is jugging and running

Lol. What's your ign at 23?

Ovtlaw
10-17-2015, 08:52 PM
i never said he was a bad tank, im sure he is a good tank. But hes also arrogant and a liar in addition to making biased, false, unsupported claims about lvls that he doesnt know **** about.

Lol. I know your a good rogue. Your defense n killer skill is very good too. I'm being like this cause you still at twink. Twink is not a place for a rogue with your kill ability. For me if it's too easy. It will bored me. This is y I went to 46 and learn to b a better protector

Oursizes
10-17-2015, 09:08 PM
The OP was asking for twink advice, not a "whos better than who" competition between keyboard warriors...

Bluebatthing
10-17-2015, 09:53 PM
If you haven't noticed, all the threads in the PVP section turned out like this, no matter the original subjects...
The OP was asking for twink advice, not a "whos better than who" competition between keyboard warriors...

Oursizes
10-18-2015, 02:46 AM
Check the forum name of the person who posted a comment leading to this, I guarantee it wont be a surprise.

Bluebatthing
10-18-2015, 03:18 AM
AL pvp's got more drama than daytime television. Surprised nobody's got an Emmy yet XD

Skvll
10-18-2015, 04:55 AM
@ovtlaw bro I keep telling them anything below 21s is the baby brackets xD
@puretank you shouldn't even chat here cause you ended up selling your gear and losing to my 23 tank 6-1 but you won against my 22 tank 2-0 gg xD lmao ign: leaping seems like a quitter to me I heard the guild wars made you quit is it true?
@arrowz please come clash at our bracket and clash against us bring your guild too if you'd like :p I know all of the 23s here would enjoy it.

Cursebaby
10-18-2015, 09:31 AM
play lvl7-9 less drama than 15-17

Arrowz
10-18-2015, 10:30 AM
@puretank you shouldn't even chat here cause you ended up selling your gear and losing to my 23 tank 6-1 but you won against my 22 tank 2-0 gg xD lmao ign: leaping seems like a quitter to me I heard the guild wars made you quit is it true?
@arrowz please come clash at our bracket and clash against us bring your guild too if you'd like :p I know all of the 23s here would enjoy it.

Wouldnt end well for u. Besides, id rather not waste gold on a dying bracket

Skvll
10-18-2015, 10:41 AM
Wouldnt end well for u. Besides, id rather not waste gold on a dying bracket
Lmao epic words xD sorry to disappoint you but I keep playing win or lose and if you honestly feel like it wouldn't end well me for come clash against my guild or make up another excuse on the forums :3 it's your choice after this lol. It was an invite this bracket that is dying? Lol hey if you wanna use that excuse go for it lmfao

Skvll
10-18-2015, 10:43 AM
Less drama cause it's harder to kill another player? Or you baby bracket to busy farming noobs? Which one is it?

Arrowz
10-18-2015, 10:54 AM
Lmao epic words xD sorry to disappoint you but I keep playing win or lose and if you honestly feel like it wouldn't end well me for come clash against my guild or make up another excuse on the forums :3 it's your choice after this lol. It was an invite this bracket that is dying? Lol hey if you wanna use that excuse go for it lmfao

I dont wanna waste my money to gear another character for a dead bracket. In what way is that an excuse. Provide gear and id be glad to farm u at 23

Ovtlaw
10-18-2015, 11:33 AM
I dont wanna waste my money to gear another character for a dead bracket. In what way is that an excuse. Provide gear and id be glad to farm u at 23

23 never dead bracket. Always ctf clash. Fair no block. Unlike 10-18. Whoever guild join fast for blocking will win a 5 mins clash. After they start on a fresh map. Blocking n gang is not a pvp. It's more like join as fast as u can. Farm the enemy out of map then you all stay in there to chit chat. I don't want to waste my free time to play kids game

Arrowz
10-18-2015, 12:23 PM
23 never dead bracket. Always ctf clash. Fair no block. Unlike 10-18. Whoever guild join fast for blocking will win a 5 mins clash. After they start on a fresh map. Blocking n gang is not a pvp. It's more like join as fast as u can. Farm the enemy out of map then you all stay in there to chit chat. I don't want to waste my free time to play kids game

We dont need 5v5. We win with 4 anyways

And u say u dont wanna waste ur time playing a kids game yet u respond numerous times a day on forums for said game.
Hypocracy at its finest

Skvll
10-18-2015, 12:46 PM
No provide your self with gear since I "invited" so I'll take that as a no to the invite to 23 lmao but I would like to see you farm me in a clash :3 simply cause I wanna see how baby bracket toons fight if they lvl up
Also I have a question about your vids...why is most of your clashes sped up for the whole time in your vids you claim it's not no low dmg zoned but yet every clash is taking a long time to kill them one round. Please explain to me.

Skvll
10-18-2015, 12:58 PM
Only the strong survive at 23s that's why we have a little less players but it's no problem we have fair clashes a lot
Only the baby brackets you can survive with out being strong...just saying oh and happy noob hunting :3
Go endgame if you wanna one shot (depending on class)

Skvll
10-18-2015, 01:02 PM
We dont need 5v5. We win with 4 anyways

And u say u dont wanna waste ur time playing a kids game yet u respond numerous times a day on forums for said game.
Hypocracy at its finest
You don't need 5v5 cause the dmg there is low that you can survive 4v5? That's cool. I like that, tell us more.

Arrowz
10-18-2015, 01:50 PM
No provide your self with gear since I "invited" so I'll take that as a no to the invite to 23 lmao but I would like to see you farm me in a clash :3 simply cause I wanna see how baby bracket toons fight if they lvl up
Also I have a question about your vids...why is most of your clashes sped up for the whole time in your vids you claim it's not no low dmg zoned but yet every clash is taking a long time to kill them one round. Please explain to me.

i speed it up cuz I dont want every video to be 20+ minutes long. And I've played with players from 23. Nothing special from what I've seen.

and just to show u how incompetent you 23s are, here is ovtlaw showing his cluelessness and saying a twink warrior cant kill a rogue with nekro in vs. cuz they dont have enough dmg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4nfLm_99U4
Skip to the end and watch nostek farming a rogue with nekro in vs.

I guess tanks at 23 are just bad and cant do dmg

Arrowz
10-18-2015, 01:53 PM
You don't need 5v5 cause the dmg there is low that you can survive 4v5? That's cool. I like that, tell us more.

http://youtu.be/_-sHYthDPBA

23 doesnt need 5v5 either since they survived 2v5. By your reasoning 23 is also a low dmg zone then. Lets see what your pitiful response will be

Skvll
10-19-2015, 07:16 AM
i speed it up cuz I dont want every video to be 20+ minutes long. And I've played with players from 23. Nothing special from what I've seen.

and just to show u how incompetent you 23s are, here is ovtlaw showing his cluelessness and saying a twink warrior cant kill a rogue with nekro in vs. cuz they dont have enough dmg.
Every encounter in your vids with your enemies the fights is sped up for every round cause no one is dying fast enough or should I point it out more on a few vids? It's almost as if it was done in time lapse lmao And we've both beaten nekro Rogs

I guess tanks at 23 are just bad and cant do dmg lmao at least it isn't a whole bracket even though we can deal dmg but it's not always about dmg to win lol

Skvll
10-19-2015, 07:19 AM
23 doesnt need 5v5 either since they survived 2v5. By your reasoning 23 is also a low dmg zone then. Lets see what your pitiful response will be
It happens but it also is possible to survive 2v5 lmao even at endgame it's been proven but surviving gangers is moooooore survivable at baby brackets lmao

Ovtlaw
10-19-2015, 07:24 AM

Dude. Nostek is weak. He knows how we do it in 23s. Yes, u did fight some from 23. But the reason the came to play 17 because they get farm out of 23s. So they go play at 10-18 where noobs belong. Real talk

Ovtlaw
10-19-2015, 07:37 AM

We farm level 24s. They're gear is 4+ para. Aviiici 7 paras 3 eyes (her stat is like level 25 rogue) . Can break tank jug....
Bxne is skvll in this post. He using a noob helm... Lost about 30 dmg. I'm not sure on hp. Lol. He always use noob gear to farm pros... Soloed is 1/3 my best rogue I've playing with...

Pay attention on how fast a rogue die in level 23 dmg. 1-2 combos. Not like ur 17 twink 3-5 combo

Part 1 http://youtu.be/2ehD-qkrRFg
Part 2 http://youtu.be/cWyqGnSmidQ

Arrowz
10-19-2015, 09:47 AM
Dude. Nostek is weak. He knows how we do it in 23s. Yes, u did fight some from 23. But the reason the came to play 17 because they get farm out of 23s. So they go play at 10-18 where noobs belong. Real talk

Says the one who thinks tanks cant kill rogues in vs. Maybe u just suck at vs

We farm level 24s. They're gear is 4+ para. Aviiici 7 paras 3 eyes (her stat is like level 25 rogue) . Can break tank jug....
Bxne is skvll in this post. He using a noob helm... Lost about 30 dmg. I'm not sure on hp. Lol. He always use noob gear to farm pros... Soloed is 1/3 my best rogue I've playing with...

Pay attention on how fast a rogue die in level 23 dmg. 1-2 combos. Not like ur 17 twink 3-5 combo

Part 1 http://youtu.be/2ehD-qkrRFg
Part 2 http://youtu.be/cWyqGnSmidQ

7 paras is bad lmao. 7 paras is never good. And i can 2 combo any rogue at 17. Further showing ur ignorance with regards to lvl 17. Keep showing ur lack of knowledge pls

Skvll
10-19-2015, 10:12 AM

I mean last time I check I was a "tank" who's main role is to protect the team hmm so I guess
Doing my job makes me and others tanks at 23 "bad" cause we can't deal dmg based on your opinion lmfao!
If we wanted to deal dmg we would play rog or Mage but our bracket tanks can deal dmg sorry to let you down but. But honestly I'd rather have a class that "can't do dmg"(your opinion) instead of a whole bracket
If the whole bracket dmg is baby dmg we would need to speed up vids we would lag more (if you don't have the right device) cause no one is dying like that
We would even resort to ganging to kill one player cause 2v1 isn't good enough we would noob hunt heavily cause that's the quickest thing we would be able to kill IF we was at the baby brackets playing lmao lets be honest we even see post like this coming from your baby zone all the time more than any other zones. Last time I check arrowz you have 4v5s nice stuff tell us more about your zone or did I cover it all or maybe you can show your photo of your 1400 crit again :)

Xdumbx
10-19-2015, 10:16 AM
*Sits back, grabs a bag a popcorn and sips coffee*

Skvll
10-19-2015, 10:17 AM
Says the one who thinks tanks cant kill rogues in vs. Maybe u just suck at vs

7 paras is bad lmao. 7 paras is never good. And i can 2 combo any rogue at 17. Further showing ur ignorance with regards to lvl 17. Keep showing ur lack of knowledge pls
Ovtlaw is saying that 23s fight lvl 24 rogs that has stats like 25s .maybe 7 paras is bad at the baby brackets who knows who cares we talking about the stats

Skvll
10-19-2015, 10:30 AM
*Sits back, grabs a bag a popcorn and sips coffee*
*sits back and watches arrowz defend the baby bracket with a photo and a 9 min vids all fast forwarded*

Arrowz
10-19-2015, 11:40 AM
I mean last time I check I was a "tank" who's main role is to protect the team hmm so I guess
Doing my job makes me and others tanks at 23 "bad" cause we can't deal dmg based on your opinion lmfao!
If we wanted to deal dmg we would play rog or Mage but our bracket tanks can deal dmg sorry to let you down but. But honestly I'd rather have a class that "can't do dmg"(your opinion) instead of a whole bracket
If the whole bracket dmg is baby dmg we would need to speed up vids we would lag more (if you don't have the right device) cause no one is dying like that
We would even resort to ganging to kill one player cause 2v1 isn't good enough we would noob hunt heavily cause that's the quickest thing we would be able to kill IF we was at the baby brackets playing lmao lets be honest we even see post like this coming from your baby zone all the time more than any other zones. Last time I check arrowz you have 4v5s nice stuff tell us more about your zone or did I cover it all or maybe you can show your photo of your 1400 crit again :)

Im talking about 1v1 and u take it in the context of a clash. Further showing your incompetence, gj. Not even gonna bother reading further

Ovtlaw is saying that 23s fight lvl 24 rogs that has stats like 25s .maybe 7 paras is bad at the baby brackets who knows who cares we talking about the stats

Zeus at endgame which has far more dmg than lvl 23 says stacking paras is bad. And clearly its not stats like a 25 because a 25 with 7 paras would have higher stats.

Arrowz
10-19-2015, 11:42 AM
*sits back and watches arrowz defend the baby bracket with a photo and a 9 min vids all fast forwarded*

And 23 is for the peasants that cant handle 15-17. Thats y they leave after getting farmed and use other excuses for why they left.

Skvll
10-19-2015, 12:16 PM
Im talking about 1v1 and u take it in the context of a clash. Further showing your incompetence, gj. Not even gonna bother reading further
Either way I was referring to both by stating its all in your opinion that you think we have low dmg lmao and it's not always about dmg to win a 1v1
like Ovtlaw said with your skills you shouldn't be playing at the baby brackets lol that place must be easy for you is that why you like it there?
You don't gotta read further but it'll always be here for someone to read this thread and see your name here once again wanting drama on the forums but can't seem to lvl up to accept a challenge gg to you :) all I'm doing is inviting players. You should really just have others type on the forums that's from your lvl they might be brave enough to try like leaping did but if you just wanna chat I can do that too and you can stay at your bracket and stay on the forums it's not a problem though I'd like you to try clashing at 23s Lol

Zeus at endgame which has far more dmg than lvl 23 says stacking paras is bad. And clearly its not stats like a 25 because a 25 with 7 paras would have higher stats.
Obviously lmao 25s has higher hp and dmg...etc but a lvl 24 with stats above average? You're reading so literal. Lol

Skvll
10-19-2015, 12:23 PM
And 23 is for the peasants that cant handle 15-17. Thats y they leave after getting farmed and use other excuses for why they left.

Lmfao peasants? Weak trash talking xD the only thing I couldn't handle was the lag cause no one was dying :( the gangers wasn't a problem lmao but wow you call us peasants. ouch it hurts my Wallet lol. Now you calling us peasants on a forum about a lvl suggestion. Childish or you're just lacking in better things to say. But hey please come clash with 23s see how long you last lol

Xdumbx
10-19-2015, 01:25 PM

*burps, takes another gulp of coffee*

Xdumbx
10-19-2015, 01:30 PM
141961 oppppss xseeendd

butterspar
10-19-2015, 06:14 PM
We'll come 23 the same day you come 17 :D now go list your reasons for not coming so we can laugh at them

Visiting
10-19-2015, 06:24 PM
We'll come 23 the same day you come 17 :D now go list your reasons for not coming so we can laugh at them
I assume his reasons are the exact same as yours; Gear = money = NTY

Ovtlaw
10-20-2015, 12:04 AM

Did u never want to come back to 23 again.... Just make a 25 again n wait for me at ctf 23-25 map zone. Hahaha

Arrowz
10-20-2015, 06:39 AM
Did u never want to come back to 23 again.... Just make a 25 again n wait for me at ctf 23-25 map zone. Hahaha

Make a 27 and go get farmed

Xdumbx
10-20-2015, 10:26 AM
Baby brackets here i come! *makes lvl 17 with epic gear*

Arrowz
10-20-2015, 11:08 AM
Baby brackets here i come! *makes lvl 17 with epic gear*

Go tell some more people the wrong gear to buy. Ur good at that

Skvll
10-20-2015, 11:50 AM
You're super late on this topic butter lmfao your lil buddy don't wanna play here and I already played at the baby brackets before like I said in a previous post lmfao if that's what you wanna say to avoid coming back to 23s then stay there butter we don't care what you do anymore xD we invited arrowz lmao but hide there it's no problem lol!

Skvll
10-20-2015, 11:58 AM

Arrowz still trying to stand lmao so funny
Such a sensitive player who gets offended so easily but wanna cause drama on the forums but can't back up the text and such come to 23s with butter and clash against us
Lol!

Kalahesi
10-20-2015, 12:15 PM
The amount of childish drama thrown around by a few people is so dumb... It's like you have nothing much to do.

Please create you own thread or even better PM each other instead of taking over someone else's thread.

I would advice OP to neither go to lv17 or 23.

Sent from Uranus (The Planet) using Tapatalk

Ovtlaw
10-20-2015, 12:40 PM

I played 27 with Raw and jigglyballs. We farmed < Blacklist > to quit the bracket.... Like I said b4. My tittle is known in every twink bracket. Except 10-18 cause they all bunch of kids doesn't release their blocker and always block or stack tank when they losing. Such a boring game play

Ovtlaw
10-20-2015, 12:42 PM
Such a sensitive player who gets offended so easily but wanna cause drama on the forums but can't back up the text and such come to 23s with butter and clash against us
Lol!

Ovtlaw, bxne, xsolo, rvde, suspect = this line up never lost a single clash in 23....

Skvll
10-20-2015, 01:18 PM
The amount of childish drama thrown around by a few people is so dumb... It's like you have nothing much to do.

Please create you own thread or even better PM each other instead of taking over someone else's thread.

I would advice OP to neither go to lv17 or 23.

If you don't like what you're seeing don't view this thread. It's simple. Last time I check it's a community type of thread so we can discuss and debate and comment if we'd like to. Just state your opinion about what lvls should be played and leave this thread if you don't like it. If you consider debates as childish then lol at you.

Kalahesi
10-20-2015, 02:00 PM
If you don't like what you're seeing don't view this thread. It's simple. Last time I check it's a community type of thread so we can discuss and debate and comment if we'd like to. Just state your opinion about what lvls should be played and leave this thread if you don't like it. If you consider debates as childish then lol at you.

You're not the only one who's posted in this thread, so please don't tell me to not view this thread.

This is community thread with the OP requesting advice on an problem. You and others have instead turned it into let's bash at the other person because I'm better than you, my brackets is better than yours, you farm only noobs, etc.... It's not a debate but back and forth jibes.

On another note let's not fool ourselves lv23 seems to be dying. If people want to play fast paced they better just go endgame but the OP doesn't want that hence he made this thread. He is welcome and many others to come to "baby brackets" pvp.

Let's get back on topic

Arrowz
10-20-2015, 02:29 PM
Lol!

Sensitive? U think im offended? I do this to kill time in my classes and laugh at the incompetence of you and others on these forums.

Ovtlaw, bxne, xsolo, rvde, suspect = this line up never lost a single clash in 23....

Tactical hasnt lost a 5v5 EVER. Whats ur point

kydrian
10-20-2015, 03:09 PM
Sensitive? U think im offended? I do this to kill time in my classes and laugh at the incompetence of you and others on these forums.

Ffs do you know how to ignore people? You and someone else always has to get into some argument in AL PvP section the op is asking what's the best think level. Why not stay on topic and ignore the people?

Y

Arrowz
10-20-2015, 03:46 PM
Ffs do you know how to ignore people? You and someone else always has to get into some argument in AL PvP section the op is asking what's the best think level. Why not stay on topic and ignore the people?

Y

Go back to page 1 and look at who incited it. Hint, its an endgame tank thats arrogant af

kydrian
10-20-2015, 03:52 PM

Go back to page 1 and look at who incited it. Hint, its an endgame tank thats arrogant af
Yes I understand that, ignore it. "don't add fuel to the fire" -lame quote lol only one I could think of XD
But yea let him say what he wants he wasn't referring to you.

Y

Skvll
10-20-2015, 03:53 PM
You're not the only one who's posted in this thread, so please don't tell me to not view this thread.

This is community thread with the OP requesting advice on an problem. You and others have instead turned it into let's bash at the other person because I'm better than you, my brackets is better than yours, you farm only noobs, etc.... It's not a debate but back and forth jibes.

On another note let's not fool ourselves lv23 seems to be dying. If people want to play fast paced they better just go endgame but the OP doesn't want that hence he made this thread. He is welcome and many others to come to "baby brackets" pvp.

Let's get back on topic

Obviously I'm not the only one on this thread lmao
I said if you don't like what you see don't stay on it.
I stated the baby brackets ...etc and that's my advice and
you're wrong I never said my bracket is the best and their bracket sucks I said its lower dmg which is true and I was also inviting but yeah I said the lower you go in lvl the more heavily the noob farming becomes cause it's true.
Regardless of how you feel about everyone here you can't stop someone from saying what's on their mind so what's your point? It's not getting or going no where
And I've already stated we 23s have a little less players than other brackets which is no problem for us
and last time I check he said twink lvl advice meaning all the twink bracket he didn't say fast or slow paced games and I and others gave suggestions and advice so what if it turned into something else? You act like people aren't gonna say their honest feelings lmao get real when things are about pvp zones ... It's bound to get messy. Deal with it lmao or just "pm" each player you have a problem with lol
your choice and it's not gonna stop anything cause it'll always have a few who will do this. What you gonna talk to them too? Or you gonna just watch? Lmao when the next thread like this one pops up please tell me what you'll do.

Skvll
10-20-2015, 04:09 PM

Lmfao you said you're here for drama which isn't even happening I'm laughing at your attempts to talk but won't come pvp with my bracket I'm laughing cause you don't have good facts to back up your brackets and lower ...etc all you doing is trying to turn this in a trash talk like IF you ran out of things to say calling players incompetent and peasants lmfao you're funny to me I like seeing you run out of things to say lol! Come to 23s. You're always welcomed here lol! Or you won't leave the forums ? But idc what you're here for and if your time is waste or not I'm gonna say what I have to just like when you got offended in the last thread like this one , you and 10 others attempt to shut me up but all ended up quiet just like you :) please let's continue this convo arrowz cause you seem to have a problem about what I say lol

Arrowz
10-20-2015, 04:43 PM
Lmfao you said you're here for drama which isn't even happening I'm laughing at your attempts to talk but won't come pvp with my bracket I'm laughing cause you don't have good facts to back up your brackets and lower ...etc all you doing is trying to turn this in a trash talk like IF you ran out of things to say calling players incompetent and peasants lmfao you're funny to me I like seeing you run out of things to say lol! Come to 23s. You're always welcomed here lol! Or you won't leave the forums ? But idc what you're here for and if your time is waste or not I'm gonna say what I have to just like when you got offended in the last thread like this one , you and 10 others attempt to shut me up but all ended up quiet just like you :) please let's continue this convo arrowz cause you seem to have a problem about what I say lol

whos the one showing videos and ss of winning? whos the one with only words and lies and nothing to back it up, you.

nobody knows who u r and u continue to spread lies and false information about people u dont know **** about. And if 10 people have tried to shut you up, maybe you should think about how terrible of a person you must be to talk with. Must be awful to have nobody want to talk to you, i guess thats y you spend all your time spreading bs

Justg
10-20-2015, 04:55 PM
Please be nice.