PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!

Aquiana
05-18-2011, 07:39 PM
I was adding.the new patch but it crashed so i uninstalled it. But now it won't let me reinstall!! I have an android

Zbooo
05-18-2011, 07:43 PM
Try downloading it through the website.

krullnan
05-19-2011, 05:22 PM
if that dosnt work then i have had the same problem and heres how you fix it
1. uninstall pl
2.unmount sd card
3.clear market place cache
4.download pl
5.remount sd card
6. optional you can move to sd card after its downloaded

Samhayne
05-19-2011, 05:36 PM
if that dosnt work then i have had the same problem and heres how you fix it
1. uninstall pl
2.unmount sd card
3.clear market place cache
4.download pl
5.remount sd card
6. optional you can move to sd card after its downloaded

What Krullnan says is very good advice and usually fixes problems.

Laviticus
05-19-2011, 06:00 PM
Ive tried the unmount sd card multiple times. It will install and even open but when I do anything beyond that the game crashes. Installed 6 times already to no avail. Hopefully they are working on a fix. I know for sure I am not the only one having this problem :(

Samhayne
05-19-2011, 06:04 PM
Ive tried the unmount sd card multiple times. It will install and even open but when I do anything beyond that the game crashes. Installed 6 times already to no avail. Hopefully they are working on a fix. I know for sure I am not the only one having this problem :(

Can you please try to download and install it from:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?12738-PocketLegends.apk-n

Laviticus
05-19-2011, 07:51 PM
Having read multiple threads and talking to several people about this problem its more than just an install problem. Im confident ive had a clean install everytime. Thank you for advice but this does not fix problem on my Droid X :(

Futumsh
05-19-2011, 10:12 PM
Get the 1.7.2.1 update, either from the Android Market or PL website - should fix your problem.

Aquiana
05-20-2011, 06:16 AM
I did what krullnan said and it worked! But now it crashes :(((

Aquiana
05-20-2011, 06:54 AM
I even installed the one samyhayne.said.to and.that didn't work either :((

Valiksuhr
06-06-2011, 11:22 PM
twice so far I have had to renstall PL because it disappears. I will be playng it, log out normally. hours later the "button" disappears (incl. the shortcut button) and Market says I have it under My Apps but allows my to download it again. I have Android on an LG Optimus.

Otukura
06-06-2011, 11:24 PM
When you hit the icon, does it flash a black screen or something?

Try making sure it's on the phone, if it's not move it from the SD card to the phone. Ever since 1.7, I can no longer store PL on my SD card, it needs to be on my phone to work.

Valiksuhr
06-06-2011, 11:45 PM
No, the button is/was gone like if I never had it. As I started to download it again (15 minutes ago) it magically reappeared but android wont let me stop the download

friedkimchi
06-07-2011, 08:47 AM
twice so far I have had to renstall PL because it disappears. I will be playng it, log out normally. hours later the "button" disappears (incl. the shortcut button) and Market says I have it under My Apps but allows my to download it again. I have Android on an LG Optimus.

Could it be a version issue? Which flavour of android are you on? Are you rooted?
Try clearing all your caches, even the Android Market cache.

Worst case scenario, reset your phone to factory settings and try to install again.

Do you have any malware/virus protection software? I use the app, Lookout, just to scan if the apps I download are safe and everything is safe in my phone.

Register
06-07-2011, 04:59 PM
Yeah maybe there is something on your phone that may be corrupting it.

Buster
06-24-2011, 05:17 PM
Ok I know this has been awhile since anyone had posted on this but I have to say this: my LG Optimus does not do that