PDA

View Full Version : Sigh...

giayuan
05-18-2011, 08:24 PM
Im sorry PL community, im quitting. I hated reading the others, dont like typing this either, just bugs everyone ;D but you see, im in a dilemma. Im sure I wont completely quit, but i know that i wont be using a ton of my stuff anymore. The best solution is to just give everything away and let it all rot and TRY to forget about PL, but.. i spent so much time, effort, and money :(

Lol. ive been working on this thread for some time and a solution has come. I will allow anyone to post in this thread, and to post one thing they really want. Ill buy it for them, if i have it, ill gift it. This way, some of my stuff will be left and hopefully some money :D Ive always loved to help people in need and.. well.. may the list commence :banana:

EDIT: forgot to add, ill be on the forum time to time and maybe in game. but.. wish everyone luck!!!
just an FYI, Play station network is up!!! sophmore year is coming too!! the year it starts to matter :P
Love you all, especially devs whose worked so hard and i dont regret any bit of money i spent on this game =) good bye all...

Kossi
05-18-2011, 08:25 PM
lol im basically hibernating, not quitting, i suggest you do the same

well, i play a max of like 20 mins a week

HIBERNATEEEEEE

EDIT: RR leather :O?
EDIT: do u have one
EDIT: if you do then sure :/
EDIT: if youre like savingit for some1 else then its cool with me
EDIT: but i need it
EDIT: not a ton, just a little
EDIT: ,yo

Ladylove
05-18-2011, 08:26 PM
NNNNOOOOOOOO!!!! NooOOOooOoOOOooooooOOoo!!!!11!1!!!!!11!!!!!!1!!!

EDIT: KOSSI BE SURE TO POP IN TO HAVE YOUR TOURNAMENT FIGHT IT DRIVES PEOPLE CRAZY WHEN YOU WAIT TO THE LAST MINUTE.

giayuan
05-18-2011, 08:30 PM
lol im basically hibernating, not quitting, i suggest you do the same

well, i play a max of like 20 mins a week

HIBERNATEEEEEE

EDIT: RR leather :O?

hibernate? well... considering im playing less than 5 min a week... xD im not really playing.
sure, raid roach leather. give me some time to actually get one..

RedRyder
05-18-2011, 08:31 PM
i dont play anymore either lol, its been like 3 weeks since i have. my friends i had there are jerks now and the ones who wouldnt be are gone now (haikus :'() so i dont care for playing much. ill pop on if any of my entries win or something, but besides that i dont see myself playing till the next cap raise. hope to see you then cereal!

Ayc2000
05-18-2011, 08:31 PM
Noooooooo your leaving too!
All I want is an item from the cosmos set(shield or robe or weapon) or a glow stick, whichever one is easier for you to get.
Good luck with whatever you need luck in!

Kossi
05-18-2011, 08:33 PM
ah,
i have this mosquito bite on my finger
i bit it, so now it hurts more.

Ladylove
05-18-2011, 08:34 PM
i dont play anymore either lol, its been like 3 weeks since i have. my friends i had there are jerks now and the ones who wouldnt be are gone now (haikus :'() so i dont care for playing much. ill pop on if any of my entries win or something, but besides that i dont see myself playing till the next cap raise. hope to see you then cereal!

I'm not a jerk :(

giayuan
05-18-2011, 08:34 PM
Noooooooo your leaving too!
All I want is an item from the cosmos set(shield or robe or weapon) or a glow stick, whichever one is easier for you to get.
Good luck with whatever you need luck in!

ill hook you up with cosmos set and a shadow helm sounds ok? im on now, added you =)

ah,
i have this mosquito bite on my finger
i bit it, so now it hurts more.

nice to know ;'D

Thasaint
05-18-2011, 08:35 PM
Hope to sometime see you in game again cereal, will you be on B*?

Ladylove
05-18-2011, 08:35 PM
I never played with you much, but I enjoy your forum coolness :(

giayuan
05-18-2011, 08:38 PM
Hope to sometime see you in game again cereal, will you be on B*?

probably. just for the heck of it. but unfortunately.. its gonna be the same thing to me -_- same game, different theme.

I never played with you much, but I enjoy your forum coolness :(

haha thanks :D i just liked posting

noobmigo
05-18-2011, 08:38 PM
Im sorry PL community, im quitting. I hated reading the others, dont like typing this either, just bugs everyone ;D but you see, im in a dilemma. Im sure I wont completely quit, but i know that i wont be using a ton of my stuff anymore. The best solution is to just give everything away and let it all rot and TRY to forget about PL, but.. i spent so much time, effort, and money :(

Lol. ive been working on this thread for some time and a solution has come. I will allow anyone to post in this thread, and to post one thing they really want. Ill buy it for them, if i have it, ill gift it. This way, some of my stuff will be left and hopefully some money :D Ive always loved to help people in need and.. well.. may the list commence :banana:

EDIT: forgot to add, ill be on the forum time to time and maybe in game. but.. wish everyone luck!!!
just an FYI, Play station network is up!!! sophmore year is coming too!! the year it starts to matter :P
Love you all, especially devs whose worked so hard and i dont regret any bit of money i spent on this game =) good bye all...

Nooooooo!
First off, I would like a level 20 snowball launcher, pink.
:p

Well, I would, but to the serious business.
Why? Dude, come ON! I would like that Snowball Launcher, but I think I would be better off without a snowball launcher and with Giayuan "Hibernating" as Koss said.

Peace.

Remember, if you don't listen, I need a SL.

grenadiers
05-18-2011, 08:39 PM
i have really been wanting a green ice bow for the longest time now and if you could get me one it would be greatly appreciated and if not well thats perfectly fine
sorry to see you go:/

Ladylove
05-18-2011, 08:39 PM
Lol am I the only one who doesn't take items when someone leaves..

noobmigo
05-18-2011, 08:40 PM
Lol am I the only one who doesn't take items when someone leaves..

Yep, probably.
No mercy. Ever.
We are legion. we are many. We take your PL items when you quit. Yes, we ARE Anonymous. :p

YYZ????
05-18-2011, 08:40 PM
Sorry to see someone that has been around awhile leave. Good luck. You did say anyone that posts.. So anything fury, onyx leather, lvl 25 pink talon. I will promise not to sell and would give back should you desire upon your return.

Kossi
05-18-2011, 08:41 PM
people,.....
this isnt a buffet of "ömg free stuff gimme"

i mean, cmon....

EDIT: can i have full sewer king? dex ofc.

Zeus
05-18-2011, 08:45 PM
Aww man :(. I knew this day was going to come soon :(. Cereal, my suggestion to you is to take a break, but don't quit and keep your items. If you don't want to listen to my advice though, I'd like to ask if you had any of the following enchanted: (helm, gemstone staff, or robes). If you do, I would much appreciate any piece of it, it isn't for myself though. For somebody else who has been saving a long time for it.

Remember, if you choose to return, I'll be happy to help you come back to your former status :).

giayuan
05-18-2011, 08:46 PM
people,.....

i mean, cmon....

xD i got your raid roach
for all the ones above.. sorry to disappoint, im out of money LOL. im saving 500k for my return and ive mass bought rares in the CS and given them away.

Ayc2000
05-18-2011, 08:47 PM
people,.....

i mean, cmon....

Lol, I couldn't even see the "ömg free stuff gimme" in your edit!
At giayuan: you are the bes, most generous person vie met so far, giving people things that you've spent time and money on just to help people out! Thankyoux1000000000000000

Zeus
05-18-2011, 08:47 PM

Aww man, Max :(. I'm not a jerk, am I? Honestly :).

pokerking2121
05-18-2011, 08:48 PM
Could really go for a nice lvl 51 sewer king set...

Zeus
05-18-2011, 08:48 PM
xD i got your raid roach
for all the ones above.. sorry to disappoint, im out of money LOL. im saving 500k for my return and ive mass bought rares in the CS and given them away.

Not a problem, still sad to see you go :(.

giayuan
05-18-2011, 08:50 PM
I cannot believe it. This was the fastest ive ever spent money ;D
Im done for now :D got 150 plat and 500k for my return, plus full lvl55 sets on my mage. Ill depart now.. byee.. "Ill be back." xD

Conradin
05-18-2011, 09:08 PM
Cereal- sad to see you go ;(. Been a good friend and great player. Remember tho- upon quittig i get half of your gold. Sad tho see you go tho.

Kingofhurtz
05-18-2011, 09:20 PM
Aww I can't believe you're kicking the PL bucket :( Hopefully like you say, it's just temporary. Enjoy your break!!! :D I'm seriously considering taking an elongated break as well.

Zbooo
05-18-2011, 09:22 PM
I never go the chance to met you/ play with you, but people seem to think of you very high, so I pay my respects..... atleast stick around the forums, anything lvl 30 for mage would be gorgeous, ofcourse if its possible le, if not it doesn't really matter.

Bobloblaw
05-18-2011, 09:39 PM
Didn't know you this time round other than a recurring name in the forums, but maybe I'll catch you IG when you return. Good luck with real life in the mean time man.

Rebel
05-18-2011, 09:40 PM
So many people saying their goodbyes. I'd recommend just hanging out on the forums. I haven't actually played in-game for quite some time, but I love spending time on the forums.

Plus, if you keep hangin in the forums, you can still show off that sexy sig of yours. ;)

Ladylove
05-18-2011, 09:55 PM
So many people saying their goodbyes. I'd recommend just hanging out on the forums. I haven't actually played in-game for quite some time, but I love spending time on the forums.

Plus, if you keep hangin in the forums, you can still show off that sexy sig of yours. ;)

I agree

Also, you should make me a new one :) I grow bored of all the ones I do.

Simnar
05-18-2011, 09:59 PM

uh ive been wanting a mega blaster or a cyber str helm or somn like that :banana:

DawnInfinity
05-18-2011, 10:23 PM
Nooo! Cereal! :(

azulflame
05-18-2011, 11:10 PM
I hate to see good players go. Can I have a keepers armor of shadows? If not, hoping for MM piece(s).

Rebel
05-18-2011, 11:22 PM
Also, you should make me a new one :) I grow bored of all the ones I do.

You and Red are now on the special list for sigs. Give me about a week and a half, and I'll start em up.

Zeus
05-18-2011, 11:25 PM
You and Red are now on the special list for sigs. Give me about a week and a half, and I'll start em up.

Feels great that AP tests are out of the way now, no? :). Life is a breeze xD.

Sanatorium
05-18-2011, 11:26 PM
Sigh, the PL addiction conquers a lot haha, but hopefully you'll be back soon :), you always come back :p.
1 million bagillion gazillion dollars.
Haha no I kid, hm... A Mega Gem Robe would be nice :D or a mega gem bracer or something mega gem :D.

Rebel
05-18-2011, 11:26 PM
Feels great that AP tests are out of the way now, no? :). Life is a breeze xD.

It does feel better, but now the finals are weighing me down. A week and a half longer, that's all I have to deal with, and then I'm free!

Zeus
05-18-2011, 11:27 PM
It does feel better, but now the finals are weighing me down. A week and a half longer, that's all I have to deal with, and then I'm free!

Our school doesn't make us take finals if the class we have is AP, the AP test kinda counts as our final. xD.

Rebel
05-18-2011, 11:30 PM
Our school doesn't make us take finals if the class we have is AP, the AP test kinda counts as our final. xD.

You are a lucky duckling! We have end of course exams for a few classes, plus finals for basically all of the classes. EOCTs count as 20% of the grade I believe, and finals are either 10 or 15%.

Magicfrost
05-18-2011, 11:31 PM
Do u have lvl 25 vyx hate helm? Id love to have it

kallima
05-18-2011, 11:33 PM
We never ran much together but were always so nice! I don't want anything, (well I do, but don't want to be a vulture) and wish you nothing but the best! Last years of school are precious, make it everything you want! And remember we typically only regret what we didn't do, so with that said "follow your bliss."

Sky../
05-18-2011, 11:36 PM
Fury shield or sword would be nice, but not necessary. I know they're expensive, ao if you can satisfy more people by not giving me, feel free to do so.

DanielRH
05-18-2011, 11:48 PM
Noooooo!!!!

Cereal!!! YOU CANNOT GO ALSO!!!!! :( who will I be able to show off my projects to now?!? (lol joking)...
But seriously, pal stay in touch :)

/DanielRH

P.S. And well... If you are giving some stuff away... I would LOVE that new sandstone cave earth dex set... :-)

Ladylove
05-19-2011, 12:39 AM

Woohoo! I luf you!

Zeus
05-19-2011, 12:41 AM
Woohoo! I luf you!

Brooke, the amount of "luf" that you hand out. That could be used to stop wars. Put it to some good use. Those charm points are being wasted here! Go use them for the bigger purpose in life! Gawd, I sound like one of those preachers that are advertising Christianity right outside your window.

Ladylove
05-19-2011, 12:56 AM
Brooke, the amount of "luf" that you hand out. That could be used to stop wars. Put it to some good use. Those charm points are being wasted here! Go use them for the bigger purpose in life! Gawd, I sound like one of those preachers that are advertising Christianity right outside your window.

Ok parth, I hate you <3

Darkchylde
05-19-2011, 02:11 AM
I been done for awhile i jump on to say hi every now an again to friends but cant rem the last time i did a quest r a run and i played a little for the bunny ears an the one year anniversary but almost all the the time when i get time when im not workin which is a lot lately ,i been playin order and chaos an havin a freakin blast with it ..still waitin on Blackstar prob give that a try but im pretty much done with PL thers a new gal in the mmorpg town an thats o/c

Fatpigwarrior
05-19-2011, 02:22 AM
Bye i will miss you, if u want go and have the cash a RR item of any kind brside dagger

Nekama
05-19-2011, 02:30 AM
can i have an expert leather lvl 5?hehe i really want one.

DOAPSaint
05-19-2011, 03:30 AM
Dang man... I remember doing a few runs with you a while back. You'll come back for B* though right???
I really don't wanna take advantage of your offer and look like a jerk, but I could really use a level 15 expert leather for my bear...

braluk
05-19-2011, 03:40 AM
Good luck with everything. Not asking for anything in particular since I'm sure there are others who just can't catch a break when it comes to money or items. Only request is for a friend request since you seem like someone that makes the game more enjoyable

JaytB
05-19-2011, 04:51 AM
Although I don't really know you that well in game, I wish you all the luck :)

I just hope you don't regret giving away all your stuff when another awesome campaign is released. Maybe it would be better to just quit for a while. But that's all up to you of course :)

Ow yes, and I need... Nothing really. I'd only feel like some kind of vulture :)

skavenger216
05-19-2011, 06:11 AM
Wow, can't believe you're quitting :(

I still remember when u gave me that full rift set ages ago, you were the first person I met ingame that was so nice and charitable.

What do I want? Absolutely nothing, other than to wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Deadsoldiers
05-19-2011, 07:17 AM
Noo dont leave. If you can buy or have i would like expert leathers for level 5. Pm me if you give it away

Deadsoldiers
05-19-2011, 07:22 AM
But please dont understand it wrong that i am asking for expert , i am sad that u quite !

Ebalere
05-19-2011, 07:48 AM
I dont want anything, just came to say goodluck in your ventures! Cheers!