PDA

View Full Version : Monsters spawning way too fast!

Vextion
05-18-2011, 09:11 PM
Hello guys, I am a new pocket legends player and I am still learning the ropes!

I am currently level 9 but missed some of the start quests such as the meathead zombie one, so i figured out how to get back there but whenever i go there alone and kill the generic zombies and move on in the dungeon, within 10-15 seconds the zombies I have just killed are up again and destroying me!

As an archer type I am trying to kite the zombies but when you just keep walking back into the ones you killed, you get overwhelmed fast, am I missing anything?

Is there any reason that the monsters respawn SO FAST!

Thanks for reading!

ZHEOTARE
05-18-2011, 09:35 PM
As a bird, it's better to run a lot of these stages with a group. They do respawn fast, but with a group, you will breeze right though. I think at this stage of the game, it's better to run in groups so people can learn how to work as a team, which helps out tremendously once you get to the higher stages. Good luck on your quests!!

Kalielle
05-19-2011, 09:32 AM
You can also run past them towards the boss without killing them all. They will follow you for a while then reset. Then just before you get to the boss you might want to stop and deal with the ones who are still following, so you don't have to fight them and the boss at the same time. It can get a bit hectic at times, but just keep an eye on your health and drink those health potions if necessary. It's one of those strategies that might or might not work, so if you're worried about dying don't try it - but I think it's good practice and a good skill to have for later.

In higher level dungeons the bosses don't spawn until you kill the mobs, so this won't always work. But then again in those dungeons you also don't have respawning enemies.

Good luck with your questing! :)

Arterra
05-19-2011, 10:21 AM
Hence, playing with groups. The speed of a good group is astounding... The best don't even stop, the mobs die as they run forward and past them.

Solo makes you do it all yourself, slowing you down. Luckily there are only a few respawn maps.

KingFu
05-19-2011, 10:43 AM
As said above. You can run passed em. Just run into the gold room and they should reset. Wait there for them
to reset then head towards the boss. When you fight him. Kite kite kite. Better to be in a group though

Fyrce
05-19-2011, 01:20 PM
Learning where to "pause" in a dungeon is also a useful skill. You'll start noticing there are places you can get to where things will reset (walk back to where they started) or you pull max or min mobs for the kill. That includes kiting in a small space, so you pull only those mobs you want and do not get overwhelmed.

It's valuable to note these things/areas with or without a group.

This is a social MMO and groups are part of gameplay. If you are alone, you can always join games in the same dungeon level. Or start games in that level and invite your friends.