PDA

View Full Version : Evil Droid of Doom?

Orcish
05-18-2011, 11:23 PM
This was one of many random ideas I had, an Evil Droid (with tons of hp) randomly shows up at a populated area, and starts causing all kinds of chaos. Meanwhile... all the other players mob him with arrows, clubs, and spells. After the Evil Droid of Doom dies/passes out, everyone on that map would be rewarded the Evil Droid vanity item. :cool: What do you all think?

Zbooo
05-18-2011, 11:32 PM
I like it, it just can't be spawned in the starter area, well need lots of tanks, or do you think he has very high HP and low damage? Also, no offense but how about a new name?

Orcish
05-18-2011, 11:35 PM
I'm thinking a small stun effect or a 1-2 dmg or something along those lines. I wuv my name, I was TheLichQueen once upon a time... but I enjoy my name now, any reason as to why I should change it now?

Kingofhurtz
05-18-2011, 11:37 PM
I'm thinking a small stun effect or a 1-2 dmg or something along those lines. I wuv my name, I was TheLichQueen once upon a time... but I enjoy my name now, any reason as to why I should change it now?

I think he means the Evil Droid of Doom's name :P And yes I like the idea. Similar stuff has been mentioned before. Some people may not want it there though and want to be left in peace ;)

Orcish
05-18-2011, 11:40 PM
hmm maybe an ability that causes ppl to do a random emote? It wouldn't hurt anyone, just slightly annoying. I like the idea of everyone banding together for one single cause, with some sort of a reward at the end. Yeah the Droid name could change no biggy there :)

Zbooo
05-18-2011, 11:41 PM
Haha I meant the mobs name, TheLichQueen wow much? ;P but yeah I like it it just depends on the whole community.