PDA

View Full Version : Dodge and Crit out of control

Edatx
05-30-2010, 12:07 AM
At level 35, buffed, I am already getting to almost 80% crit. I know there are some Bears and Birds running around near 90% dodge buffed. I think this is ruining PvP and making it a 1-shot or nothing deal that is too dependent on cool downs. Evasion and Crit abilities are like temporary God mode, whoever has both up is going to win at that particular moment (not to mention Enchanters don't have an evasion skill).

Esus
05-30-2010, 01:30 AM
Sigh...

*post is not ten characters*

KronicDecay
05-31-2010, 11:45 AM
Even with full level 5 evade i still get stomped by
the hybrids in pvp, so i cant say its overpowered on the archers end

Sayishere
05-31-2010, 11:57 AM
yea evasion isnt that OP in PVP, since the crit buff sorta over-rides it

its when the buffs are on the cooldown and someone uses the buffs is when it gets nasty

Edatx
05-31-2010, 11:59 AM
Also, where are we going to go from here when they add expansions? I want level 50 to feel different than level 35.

Sayishere
05-31-2010, 12:01 PM
when we get to 50 they need to add more skills or a skill tree of some sort that branches of into different directions, so that players can do different things, like enchantress can be more heal focused or damage, or a archer more defensive or attacking

this would also stop the hybrid problem as well slightly

Away
06-13-2010, 06:53 AM
when we get to 50 they need to add more skills or a skill tree of some sort that branches of into different directions, so that players can do different things, like enchantress can be more heal focused or damage, or a archer more defensive or attacking

Well, some people would like to have mixed skills, and most people would probably not want to spend points on unnecessary skills just so they are able to get the skill they want.

Azrael
06-13-2010, 02:43 PM
Just wait till the Enchantresses get there hands on thoth plate, shield, helm and weapon gear. they all have 7 int, 2 crit, 5 ms, and top end armor.
thats gonna be the highest armor, plus 23-24 ms! and around 30+ crit at least.

/face palm

i don't even know what to say anymore...

I posted this in another thread. The problems with the entire PvP system and hybrids is just going to get worse. Besides wanting to have a ranged weapon, there will be no reason to use any other set up.

Rebel
06-13-2010, 02:53 PM

Again, SKILL TREES! I wish that I could just insert a chip with the words "Skill Tree" on it into SpaceTime Studios. This is NUMBA ONE on my list of PLEASE DO THIS!

Kirei
06-13-2010, 07:42 PM
the bad thing about skill trees is that then everyone would have to respec. and although thats not a big deal i dont really want to spring the cash for it cuz im kinda broke right now

Azrael
06-13-2010, 08:04 PM
the bad thing about skill trees is that then everyone would have to respec. and although thats not a big deal i dont really want to spring the cash for it cuz im kinda broke right now

/facepalm
This game is on the edge. Not wanting to respec is not even close to a reason to not fix the game, fix pvp, and make PL enjoyable.
And seriously, if they added skill trees they would obviously have to give you a respec cause your skills would be wiped.

Rebel
06-13-2010, 08:11 PM
Exactly. Something that could be added to the game that would be better as a whole for the game should be put in.

JKA
06-14-2010, 03:48 PM
Aw lol... :) mages dodge often... + 1 hit crit chance.. Maybe a clever balance will do, and the use of skills...