PDA

View Full Version : The best bears you know?

Zeus
05-19-2011, 12:27 AM
So, who are the best bears you know and like to run with? Post your opinions here.

Ladylove
05-19-2011, 12:29 AM
Nuuu Parth made a popularity thread. I shall shun you now. SHUNNN!!!!!!!11!!!!1!!!1!!!!

Zeus
05-19-2011, 12:30 AM
Nuuu Parth made a popularity thread. I shall shun you now. SHUNNN!!!!!!!11!!!!1!!!1!!!!

What are you talking about, I didn't make a popularity thread, I'm just looking for good bears to add to my friends list, so I can hopefully run with them :). Also, if you forgot, I can delete this thread, so nobody knows what your talking about ;).

NECROREAPER
05-19-2011, 12:31 AM
Yay finally a positive thread about us bears :)

Thanks Parth :)

:banana:

Ladylove
05-19-2011, 12:34 AM
What are you talking about, I didn't make a popularity thread, I'm just looking for good bears to add to my friends list, so I can hopefully run with them :). Also, if you forgot, I can delete this thread, so nobody knows what your talking about ;).

Lalalalalala I can't hear you because I am SHUNNING you!! SHUN!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!1!!!

Zeus
05-19-2011, 12:37 AM
Lalalalalala I can't hear you because I am SHUNNING you!! SHUN!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!1!!!

Of course you can't hear me. I'm not talking. If you are talking about seeing my text. You had to have seen or been read it in order to comment on it. Logic ftw, no? Never mess with an Indian xD. Btw, you should check out my location. It's intense. Be ready for some funny PL moments.

Jespo
05-19-2011, 12:43 AM
Ellyidol which I'm sure you have, jespo which I'm sure you have, bodyguard. which is who you are, xymorg's bear he is very good, apostel is another good one, necroreaper seems ok from the 2 games we have played, ed's bear undertanker. That's all I can think of right now I'm sure I missed a lot so please don't get offended.

Ladylove
05-19-2011, 12:53 AM
Of course you can't hear me. I'm not talking. If you are talking about seeing my text. You had to have seen or been read it in order to comment on it. Logic ftw, no? Never mess with an Indian xD. Btw, you should check out my location. It's intense. Be ready for some funny PL moments.

Lol ok I unshun you. Tell me what happens after the reunion XD

Ayrilana
05-19-2011, 01:37 AM

So FAIL. I just sc'd everything. (Not really)

Sky../
05-19-2011, 02:20 AM
Kiitz
Mrwallace
Skavengr
Quancong
Kingwaichiu
Persistant
Occissor

Fatpigwarrior
05-19-2011, 02:28 AM
Skavengr
Mrwallace
Javiemma
Kingfu
Chantankie
Chantanky
Badteeee
Apostel

davidis57
05-19-2011, 02:44 AM
Decurr and a few others I forget.

Raulur
05-19-2011, 03:32 AM
Acroudcontrol is the best I have played with, although there are tons that were right up there in the same ballpark. That player doesn't seem to be playing anymore, at least on that character.

TheLaw
05-19-2011, 03:49 AM
I rarely use law now.. :D Unless you sponsor me a Fury Shield. :P

DOAPSaint
05-19-2011, 03:56 AM
Skavengr and Htiek

karmakali
05-19-2011, 05:35 AM
Kiitz
Mrwallace
Skavengr
Quancong
Kingwaichiu
Persistant
Occissor
uhmmmm idea thief....ditto :(
plus Urrsus (kick yourself for forgetting him sky../)
Seidon
Myanwar (kick again)
Smokester
and this cute little up and coming Int bear named Hanibaz ;)

nothing but love for the bears! and...a :banana:

skavenger216
05-19-2011, 05:59 AM
First off, thanks for the mentions! But remember, a bear is only as good as the mages and birds that are with them :D

As far as the best bears I've ever played with? That's tough, there are so many skilled bears, sorry if I'm leaving any out!

Pinociao
Kingwaichiu
Seidon
Decur
Htiek
kiitz
Ellyidol
Urrsus

CrimsonTider
05-19-2011, 06:49 AM
Hey brother. I will run with ya anytime you need a bear. Not saying Im one of the best but I can hold my own!! ;)

Ebalere
05-19-2011, 07:55 AM
Welll.... i havent had the pleasure of running with some of the more famous bears (ellyidol, and so on,) but i would like to give a shout out to bujin, pinochao, krullnan, and especially u, parth, i always have a blast running with you, especially when we taunt fire grates LOL

Bagwaan
05-19-2011, 08:06 AM
Htiek
Pmilo
Jcolt
Tankkaar
Mingsawshi
Mrwallace
Kingwaichiu
Bowberry

Kingofhurtz
05-19-2011, 09:03 AM
Bodyguardz ;P
Kraziivmi
Kingfu
Urssus
These are the only ones I've actually played with a decent amount.

Sky../
05-19-2011, 09:46 AM
Oh dang. How could i forget chanty, urrsus, seidon and myanwar

Sky../
05-19-2011, 09:48 AM
Watch it, cute bites.

uhmmmm idea thief....ditto :(
plus Urrsus (kick yourself for forgetting him sky../)
Seidon
Myanwar (kick again)
Smokester
and this cute little up and coming Int bear named Hanibaz ;)

nothing but love for the bears! and...a :banana:

karmakali
05-19-2011, 09:50 AM
Did I say cute? I meant beastly ferocious, tenacious and undeniably viscious! :)

neko
05-19-2011, 10:43 AM
I'm very flattered that I've been mentioned. Honestly, it's truly a team effort and our games only run as fast and as smooth as the members that make up the team. Kudos to all of my friends that I've made along the way!

A special nod goes to Ellyidol for his uber guides that I read religiously while building up my bear.

Honourable mentions:
Bagwaan
Benaorn
Bullitz (it's been a while!)
Crimsontider
Cryoblade
DoubletimeW
IkungfuPanda
Kiitz
Kingwaichiu
Mr Wallace
Occisor
Paleriderz (it's been a long while!)
Persistant (ditto)
Seidon
Skavengr
Smokester
Xenile (it's been too long)

These are among the finest bears I've teamed up with in the past and some I still have the pleasure to continue to play with. I apologize if I've left anyone out - it's not intentional or I haven't had the chance to team up with much, yet.

KingFu
05-19-2011, 10:54 AM
How in the heck am I on 2 of these lists? Lol thanks^^

Too many to name. I haven't run with a lot of bears since I usually farm with the same group so off the top of my head...

Ellyidol
Htiek
mrwallace
Ikungfupanda
Chantankie
Badteeee (yes...his bear has 4 e's)
Masterhoon
Tankaar
Bozack
Naughtyumi
Adencheah (doesn't play much at all anymore:()
Kaley
Krazyvmii (I know I messed up his name lol)

I may have missed a few but this is my personal list in no specific order:o

Edit:

And of course toughie and fabio but they never play. Toughis playing on O&C:/

matamurman
05-19-2011, 11:06 AM
I don't think I've ever played with any of you maybe 1 a couple times unless I really stink and everyone hase a different in game name!!!!!! :)

BuLLitz
05-19-2011, 02:16 PM
I'm very flattered that I've been mentioned. Honestly, it's truly a team effort and our games only run as fast and as smooth as the members that make up the team. Kudos to all of my friends that I've made along the way!

A special nod goes to Ellyidol for his uber guides that I read religiously while building up my bear.

Honourable mentions:
Bagwaan
Benaorn
Bullitz (it's been a while!)
Crimsontider
Cryoblade
DoubletimeW
IkungfuPanda
Kiitz
Kingwaichiu
Mr Wallace
Occisor
Paleriderz (it's been a long while!)
Persistant (ditto)
Seidon
Skavengr
Smokester
Xenile (it's been too long)

These are among the finest bears I've teamed up with in the past and some I still have the pleasure to continue to play with. I apologize if I've left anyone out - it's not intentional or I haven't had the chance to team up with much, yet.

Corrvus... you rock.
But I don't deserve to be listed among the greats. :)

Yes it has been awhile. I've been getting my bird to 51 (BuLLitzz) and my mage to 25 (BuLLittz).
Was just telling Raevynne today that I need to shake the dust outta my bear skin and do some runs lest I forget how to be a bear. :-)

Martyntje
05-19-2011, 02:49 PM
I vote marty;)

krullnan
05-19-2011, 05:14 PM
bodyguardz.. hahahahahahahahahah
i just like watching the taunt over the furnaces and merking the whole team lol

xbabybugszx
05-19-2011, 05:40 PM
Hey!.yur voodoovillain?.I made a int bear and I need help realy bad.lol.kan yuh help me?

xbabybugszx
05-19-2011, 05:42 PM
I need yur help with my int bear and yur voodoovillain is the best.

Mothwing
05-19-2011, 09:34 PM
Tankaarr
Rushgaroth

Thanks bye

Christina
05-19-2011, 11:13 PM
I shall say fab and toughie so far.. I gt to admit those 2 gt me pissed off in pvp sometimes.. Lol

MayhemMonkey
05-19-2011, 11:45 PM
Skavengr
Pinociao
Htiek
Mrwallace
Lupiv

Otukura
05-20-2011, 12:05 AM
I shall say fab and toughie so far.. I gt to admit those 2 gt me pissed off in pvp sometimes.. Lol

You have no idea. My first 3 endgame PvPs were vs Fab, no one was joining. He always destroyed me 10-0, pre-gcd, as a bird. Just in one combo. I was raging.

Now it's all cool tho. :)

Apostar
05-20-2011, 01:23 AM
High level bears are:
Ellyidol
MrWallace
Decur
Urrsus
Badteeee
Apostel

Midrange:
Creasybear
Daaziban
Ghostshodow

Ladylove
05-20-2011, 01:25 AM
I hear Voodoovixen is hawt st00f ;) JK I love me some ellyidol, masterhoon, badteeee, bodyguardz, kingfu, and fabiokmd. Can't think of more off the top of my head, but there are for sure.

Uepauke
05-20-2011, 02:31 AM
I don't think I've ever played with any of you maybe 1 a couple times unless I really stink and everyone hase a different in game name!!!!!! :)

You not stink, you good bear.

Okay, in sewers, your fur gets a bit musty but that's my cross to bear :banana:

Eversor
05-20-2011, 08:45 AM
Thanks for the mention guys! It means alot coming from such great players! :D

Here is my list:

Urrsus
Kiitz
Kingwaichiu
Skavengr
MrWallace
Seidon
Pinociao
Tankkarr
Htiek
Quancong
Shoujac

Special mention for Ellyidol, because I've never had the pleasure of running with him, but he (along with others on this list) has helped me shape my bear through his wonderful insight on the forums here.

Ellyidol
05-20-2011, 08:52 AM
Thank you everyone for the nice words and mentions, I wish I could have had the chance to run with everyone and get some pinks together ;)

Unfortunately, you won't be seeing my bear anymore, not until 60/61 cap at least, or a "bear" in B* :p

To keep in line :

Any bear in my friend list is someone I would not hesitate running with.

I would love to run with any bear actually, as long as you respond when we speak to you :p

Uepauke
05-20-2011, 10:03 AM
;_;

Going away...

Uepauke
05-20-2011, 10:05 AM
Me not telling :D

Seriously, my bear list rocks :D

They all different!

Offensivve
05-20-2011, 11:58 AM
Can I vote for myself? Well I'd like to think I'm pretty good at being a bear. I have a lvl 49 dex/bow bear. A lot of ppl ask what lvl my other character or main is, but this is actually my first and only character on this game. So ya add me I get on everyday.

Assertionn
05-22-2011, 01:34 AM
Mahunodos

Swimmingstar
05-22-2011, 09:21 AM
I lol'ed at this thread NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! don't post here make popularity thread go to bottom!!!!!!

Zeus
05-22-2011, 10:08 AM
I lol'ed at this thread NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! don't post here make popularity thread go to bottom!!!!!!

As I have mentioned before, this isn't a popularity thread. I stated my reason earlier on a post as to why I made this.

thugimmortal
05-22-2011, 02:20 PM
ive played with
aposel
mr wallace
tankkar
the grizzly

id like to play with the other players on the forum but everytime i see one and say hi they just prob think im a random noob thats seen them on here lol
even though ive been here since november and a lvl 56 bear
i think of my self as a good bear but im at a disadvantage because my phone doesnt have multi touch so i may not do things that other bears can do but i try my best.
i leveled up in the proper way no power leveling so i know my bear very well
i talk to you sometimes too range in the cs

Zeus
05-22-2011, 02:24 PM
ive played with
aposel
mr wallace
tankkar
the grizzly

id like to play with the other players on the forum but everytime i see one and say hi they just prob think im a random noob thats seen them on here lol
i think of my self as a good bear but im at a disadvantage because my phone doesnt have multi touch so i may not do things that other bears can do but i try my best.

Yup, I think your a great bear :). Just know, when I'm in CS, I'm normally AFK, so apologies if I don't respond to your PM's. I'm not ignoring you! :). Just don't see your messages.

thugimmortal
05-22-2011, 04:06 PM
lol yeah i guessed you were afk anyway
thanks dude your a great bird too lol
dont think ive seen you as a bear.

skavenger216
05-22-2011, 08:55 PM
ive played with
aposel
mr wallace
tankkar
the grizzly

I've ran with you before on my mage, your a good bear :D

Swimmingstar
05-23-2011, 01:42 AM
As I have mentioned before, this isn't a popularity thread. I stated my reason earlier on a post as to why I made this.

ok yea so who wants to add me?

Breadkeeper
05-23-2011, 01:51 AM
Add BreadKeeperzz Im always looking to do some runs. I do have two groups of people im normally tanking for, but sometimes when im all alone i do like to make new friends. haha

BK

P.S If im going to start being a board troll, i might as well get a Sig. anyone make one for me of a Bear Baking Bread. And Can i get the Devs to give me a Cool Bakers Hat for a Vanity Item?

:)

Thanks

BK

jefung
05-23-2011, 06:21 AM
@rangepwnsmeel:

You may add me if you need a bodyguard. IGN: Richjeff

You may also, of course, remove me if you think i am not doing my job well. lol

Engelhard
06-24-2011, 01:13 AM
Alot of nice pics in here one person i did see that was left out is Dradony Very good control keeps everything running smooth. Nice tank in the sewers for sure

Suntv
06-24-2011, 03:27 AM
There's only one who's the best: Visionair.

For the rest; "never send a bear to do a birds job"

Sorcererssoul
06-24-2011, 07:55 AM
Didnt had the chance to run with much bears, but i still have a couple who were really good:
Mrwallace
Lupiv
Ikungfupanda
Urrsus
I know there are probably way more than those 4 and i hope i get a chance to run with them soon :)

Derajdefyre
06-24-2011, 08:39 AM
I know this bear named Derajdefyre who only joins games with level 55+ people already in them and then sits in the back and absorbs loot and xp. That's pretty pro.

apocketlegend
06-24-2011, 08:44 AM
Decur, (personal favorite) tankaar, hitek, skavenger

Jacobkulikov
01-05-2013, 03:27 AM
Gann is good too so is prop

Mage till the end
01-05-2013, 08:34 AM
Necro ftw

Chickenrunnn
01-05-2013, 09:04 AM
Gann is good too so is prop

Necro ftw :)

Doodlebeast
01-05-2013, 09:18 AM
Waffles

Jhood5
01-05-2013, 09:48 AM
Jhoodsdragon, jhooooood

DocDoBig
01-05-2013, 10:09 AM
Me , myself , I.

D-:
01-05-2013, 12:47 PM
Is it me or am I the only one that thinks this'll turn into a rant and it'll get closed like all the other threads similar to this?

Noodleleg
01-05-2013, 01:00 PM
Rant/Necro thread=Automatic Lock

-And we all know David's bes behr XD...

NECROREAPER
01-05-2013, 01:41 PM
Necro ftw

Necro ftw :)

Thank you thank you thank you, you're far too kind

dudetus
01-05-2013, 03:06 PM
Thank you thank you thank you, you're far too kind

HEY I SAW WAT U DID THAR.

It's nice to be smart, S, M, R, T.

Doodlebeast
01-05-2013, 07:43 PM
I just randomly said waffles <3

CrimsonTider
01-05-2013, 07:50 PM
Is it me or am I the only one that thinks this'll turn into a rant and it'll get closed like all the other threads similar to this?

Sad, but probably true.