PDA

View Full Version : Some suggestions for the dev:)

Hovarth
05-19-2011, 01:40 AM
Hey guys, I have been playing pocket legends for 2 weeks and i've got some suggestions for the game. I will list them all here. I dont know if some of these suggestions have already been suggested by other players but im just gonna list them here. Sorry its going to be quite long. But I hope you guys will read it.

1.Guild system:
I think it would be nice to have guild system, to have leader, assitant leaders and battle masters. By having guild system, players will be more bonded together and it would be easier to help one another thru guild system. Each guild has a unique logo they can make, maybe create a guild cape with the logo on it.

2.Item appearance:
One thing i like about pocket legends is about the different variety of item appearance. However I still notice some items which gives me eye sore, for example balfort sewer items, they all look the same for the armour,helmet and sheild :( Its hard to differentiate what people are wearing. So im suggesting maybe add some jewels on the armour,helmet and sheild. For example for mega mage, since the wand has pink jewels, why not add pink jewels to the armour,helmet and sheild too? At least it each different set looks more unique. Same goes for those lower level items, like frosty robes etc.

3.Enchanted set/Customized set/Fortified Set:
I realised that for customized set and fortified set, they have this special unique green and yellow glow around their set. But for Enchanted set, the glow looks just like Mega Mage set, unless you are holding an Enchanted Gemstone staff. So im hoping the developers will look into this. I want to have the special glow while holding my enchanted wand and sheild. I dont want to walk around with enchanted set and having people to think that im wearing mega mage.

4.New sets:
There are some speculations in the game lately. I've heard from many that level cap might rise up to 61 or 63 instead of 56? I dunno if this is true. If so, will there be new sets stronger than enchanted/customized/fortified? Because it would be unfair for people who trained so hard to get their enchanted/customized/fortified sets. So im suggesting maybe if there is new sets. You guys can consider making set like

Enchanted Shadow set-> To combine Enchanted and Shadow set + new recipes for it. To wear it, players must be max level.
This way, those people who trained so hard for their enchanted/customized/fortified sets will not waste their set, and can also train harder to get these nicer sets

5.Enchanted Set:
I personally tested Mega mage set and Enchanted set for Enchantress, and found out that Mega Mage is much better than enchanted set. In my opinion I think enchanted/customize/fortified sets all should have M/S regen too. To make Enchanted set its so tedious, with all the recipes and time, shouldnt it be stronger than Mega Mage? My suggestion is to add at least some M/S regen into those lvl 55 crafted set.

Thats all for my suggestions, feel free to leave comments :) Thanks for reading!

Zbooo
05-19-2011, 01:59 AM
+2 points in ideas :)

TheLaw
05-19-2011, 04:01 AM
Doooooooooood. First off, nice thread. Must have put in a lot of effort to get a Enchanted set in two weeks. You should teach me how, LOL.

Back to the topic, in number 4, you stated that people with the sets will be very unfairly treated, correct. But this happens everytime a new dungeon is released, that will increase the max level. :)

Here is the role of new dungeons:

1. increase max level
2. more end-game content
3. more sets (new gear)
4. wastage of money
5. stronger skills

i agree that the BS armor should have a better look tho. Crafted gear should have a DIFFERENT look too. +2 on ideas. :banana:

Hovarth
05-19-2011, 04:19 AM
Doooooooooood. First off, nice thread. Must have put in a lot of effort to get a Enchanted set in two weeks. You should teach me how, LOL.

Back to the topic, in number 4, you stated that people with the sets will be very unfairly treated, correct. But this happens everytime a new dungeon is released, that will increase the max level. :)

Here is the role of new dungeons:

1. increase max level
2. more end-game content
3. more sets (new gear)
4. wastage of money
5. stronger skills

i agree that the BS armor should have a better look tho. Crafted gear should have a DIFFERENT look too. +2 on ideas. :banana:

Haha 8 hours of grinding 2 hours of merchant, i got enchanted set and shadow set in two weeks of hard work haha, with the help of people i meet along the way:)

Hehe yup but no matter how many dungeons they create, they should still make enchanted/custom/fortified set to be the base line to create further better sets. Becus all along people know that these 3 sets are the best and many are working towards it or already has it. So if they were to come out a new stronger set, i hope it would be crafted. And one of the recipe needed must be enchanted/custom/fortified. To be fair for those who came so far for these 3 amazing sets:)

TheLaw
05-19-2011, 04:36 AM
Haha 8 hours of grinding 2 hours of merchant, i got enchanted set and shadow set in two weeks of hard work haha, with the help of people i meet along the way:)

Hehe yup but no matter how many dungeons they create, they should still make enchanted/custom/fortified set to be the base line to create further better sets. Becus all along people know that these 3 sets are the best and many are working towards it or already has it. So if they were to come out a new stronger set, i hope it would be crafted. And one of the recipe needed must be enchanted/custom/fortified. To be fair for those who came so far for these 3 amazing sets:)

You should teach me sometime. Hook me up on Diablerie. but to be truthful, I don't think making a base-line is fair to those who Don't Have the sets, like me. It's just selling and buying, always happens when new dungeons surfice.