PDA

View Full Version : A second thought about Gold Tier on Halloween Event !!

Nick214
10-14-2015, 09:13 AM
Hello Sts!! I want to mention something about halloween event..As a second thought i hope it would be nice to put for silver or gold tier award the old banner with the pumpkin on it and the "Guardians Of Necropolis" title that have many ppl dont have as me hahaha(generally put Necropolis app as an award on gold tier) and an egg as u do on gold tier..About new title put it in platinum tier..as always...
Btw Its A Nice Idea..

Zylx
10-14-2015, 09:37 AM
The titles were given to players who've participated in the previous events. It'd be best to keep it that way and release a new title.

ClumsyCactus
10-14-2015, 10:00 AM
What zylx said.
The title and the banner shows that you are a somewhat old player, and I'd like to keep it like that.

Coalhouse
10-14-2015, 02:47 PM
What zylx said.
The title and the banner shows that you are a somewhat old player, and I'd like to keep it like that.

I agree with you. Certain envious individuals on the forum claim that this is "elitist", though.

Ebezaanec
10-14-2015, 03:45 PM
I agree with you. Certain envious individuals on the forum claim that this is "elitist", though.

Veterans :p

Zylx
10-14-2015, 03:52 PM

True, but i was too lazy to get these titles back then, and I still think they should be kept In the past :D

kydrian
10-14-2015, 03:53 PM
I don't even have it and I'm kind of glad seeing other people with it, makes the game more diverse then having so many people with it

Y

ClumsyCactus
10-15-2015, 05:59 AM

For me these kind of ideas are as ridiculous as tradeable leaderboard banners (HINT HINT USELESS LEPRECHAUN BANNER STS -.-)
Simply because it is supposed to show something when you have an discontinued special event/LB item.
Does this make me elitist? >.>
Now I´m scared of the wrath of mighty envious individuals XD