PDA

View Full Version : Ll35 Voodoo twink/lvl15 twink

Gt Aleska
05-19-2011, 03:41 AM
I am currently looking for a detailed build to a voodoo twink lvl 35 or a detailed build for a level 15 Mage twink. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Slush
05-22-2011, 04:12 AM
For a mage, 35 is probably the best level to pvp twink. However, I, nor anyone else wouldn't want to give away their whole build, but I'll give you a basic idea.
Stats: full int.
Skills: invest in these skills only depending on how important you think they are. Drain, fire, ice, mana shield, heal, blessing of might, blessing of vitality, lightning. I'll tell you this: max both blessings and fire.
Gear: Voodoo helm, voodoo fire pin, zombies voodoo master robe, brain freeze eye.
Expirement with different combos and find one that suits you and works. Good luck!

Gt Aleska
05-22-2011, 10:51 PM
Well I ask for the full build Cus I know absolutely nothing about twinks and I would be horrible if not properly educated

Sky../
05-22-2011, 11:28 PM
Well I ask for the full build Cus I know absolutely nothing about twinks and I would be horrible if not properly educated

Would be hard to find someone willing to share all. Most (if not all) PvPers are highly competitive. You'd have to hang them by their thumbs before you get the info you want.

Ps. I know of a place where you can get thumb clamps.

Otukura
05-23-2011, 12:48 AM
Ps. I know of a place where you can get thumb clamps.

Wait.. I dun get it.

PvP is bascially trying out new things, imo. Just get a character there, get the best gear, and play around with respecs.

Gt Aleska
05-23-2011, 10:06 PM
That's the thing I don't have money for plat for respecs