PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Cinco!!

Rescind
10-13-2015, 03:34 PM
Thank you STS for the surprise! Cinco you're the real MVP!

Techayyy
10-13-2015, 03:41 PM
Thank you STS for the surprise! Cinco you're the real MVP!

Ikr ^.^ love this :D

Felicity
10-13-2015, 06:09 PM
Props to you for showing some love to your "babies" I'm sure all the players that still play appreciate your effort, big stud move!

Vigilante
10-13-2015, 06:32 PM
All hail the last prophecy of Pocket legends

Suentous PO
10-13-2015, 07:33 PM
I'd buy him a round!

Maybe a four loko

Befs
10-13-2015, 09:24 PM

supah
10-13-2015, 10:09 PM
CINCO WE LOVE YOU!!!! xd

Sent from my deez nuts... Hah gottem

Burningdex
10-14-2015, 12:43 AM
i can speak for a lot of the PL community when i say THANK YOU SO MUCH for giving us content, albeit recycled content, but as you had limited resources, anything is better than nothing, and the people who are complaining obviously don't understand how hard it is to make this update.

I'm truly grateful to see how much effort and compassion goes into some of these games.... very impressed so far.

THANK YOU SO MUCH

QuaderupleeJr
10-14-2015, 01:40 AM
Did sts sell pocket legends?

Groaning
10-14-2015, 05:50 AM
*cinco loco is fired from sts the day after*
*news flash* riots are happening all around the world after a single dev got fired

(i take no credit befs made this up)

Bazinga!
10-14-2015, 08:19 AM
First of all lemme say that I never expected this and thanks so much Cinco.

Now I do have a few questions about the update:
1. How do I get into Pumpkin Patch? It says Invalid Dungeon.
2. Are there going to be any other Halloween items excepts helms and armours?
3. Will there be any platinum bought Halloween vanities? Whenever there's a halloween update I always look forward to buying the new vanities. Unfortunately, last Halloween I didn't get the chance to buy them. If it doesn't take too much time, how about reusing some older vanities?
4. If this update goes well, will there be a chance of a Christmas update?
5. If this update is successful, will there be more people working on Pocket Legends?

And BTW the portal to the new campaign isn't working I think.

Cinco
10-14-2015, 08:21 AM
Can't say about other updates but a fix for the Halloween issue has been found and is awaiting publish. I will update when the portal works again. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Bazinga!
10-14-2015, 08:25 AM
I'm pretty sure myself and several others are longing for number 3. Everyone loves vanities, and it kinda sucks that they aren't there this time. I'm not sure how difficult it is to add pre - made vanities, but if it isn't difficult, could you consider putting them along with the next update to fix the Pumpkin Patch dungeon? Of course, everything just looks so simple from this side.

Bazinga!
10-14-2015, 08:27 AM
Oh I hadn't seen your post before I posted mine, sorry.

Loganayr
10-14-2015, 12:12 PM
First of all thank you for your work. I've seen people dissatisfied however i think your update is actually better than the previous caverns update, because:
1) the exp cap is what it should be, 300k was stupid and boring
2) you did recycle maps but while caverns are 100% recycled, your maps are not.The mobs placement and type is different,making it more interesting.

Only 2 problems i see are:
1) the vanity cap doesn't count towards 3pc. I've read you saying it's hard to implement it with limited resources, however if you can try harder you would basically shut down all the complaints of the newer gen pvpers, bringing at last the game on an equal level for all.

2) The new sets are a bit.... confusing.It's not clear wether they have a set bonus or not, especially the elite ones. If they don't than i guess they are pvp related since having all that hp and losing so much on damage output doesn't make much sense in pve.

Overall, thank you.

Inviato dal mio ASUS Transformer Pad TF300TL utilizzando Tapatalk

Wishes
10-14-2015, 12:16 PM
Just making this thread to a thanks to cinco. He did this All by himself for the love of pocket legends. And too be honest I thought it was better than the caverns update. Cinco is the real M.V.P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

killinclaw
10-14-2015, 03:39 PM
Very well put, Dex. Cinco, let us know when you're on so we can all give u a biiig Pl hug

Iilhopeliliil
10-14-2015, 05:42 PM
Did sts sell pocket legends?

Cinco is in the design team, no, Pocket Legends is not sold.

Vigilante
10-14-2015, 05:53 PM
Wanted to post this because everyone is posting it, thanks cinco

IGN Storm
10-15-2015, 01:04 AM
Though I don't play PL anymore, it's still nice to see that someone in STS cares about the players. Mucho Gracias Cinco!

Wishes
10-16-2015, 11:36 AM
Can't say about other updates but a fix for the Halloween issue has been found and is awaiting publish. I will update when the portal works again. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Where do the Dex Elite Helms And The Elite Int wands drop? People have farmed ever since the cap released but I haven't seen or heard of any drop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bglir
10-16-2015, 01:28 PM
First of all thank you for your work. I've seen people dissatisfied however i think your update is actually better than the previous caverns update, because:
1) the exp cap is what it should be, 300k was stupid and boring
2) you did recycle maps but while caverns are 100% recycled, your maps are not.The mobs placement and type is different,making it more interesting.

Only 2 problems i see are:
1) the vanity cap doesn't count towards 3pc. I've read you saying it's hard to implement it with limited resources, however if you can try harder you would basically shut down all the complaints of the newer gen pvpers, bringing at last the game on an equal level for all.

2) The new sets are a bit.... confusing.It's not clear wether they have a set bonus or not, especially the elite ones. If they don't than i guess they are pvp related since having all that hp and losing so much on damage output doesn't make much sense in pve.

Overall, thank you.

Inviato dal mio ASUS Transformer Pad TF300TL utilizzando Tapatalk

If 3Pc will basically shut down all the complaints of the newer gen pvpers, than founders helm next, as many new gens don't know what bonus founders helm give, make it totally fair, make it 100% fair, CHANGE THAT FOUNDERS HELM BONUS FROM 5 ARMOUR 5 DAMAGE TO JUST 1 ARMOUR only than there will be totally fair.

Iaintcuard
10-16-2015, 05:18 PM
If 3Pc will basically shut down all the complaints of the newer gen pvpers, than founders helm next, as many new gens don't know what bonus founders helm give, make it totally fair, make it 100% fair, CHANGE THAT FOUNDERS HELM BONUS FROM 5 ARMOUR 5 DAMAGE TO JUST 1 ARMOUR only than there will be totally fair.

There is always something for people to cry about... just enjoy the cap its a good one.

bglir
10-16-2015, 09:52 PM
There is always something for people to cry about... just enjoy the cap its a good one.

SOMEONE IS AFRAID THAT THERE FOUNDERS HELM WILL GET BONUS REMOVE, THAT PERSON IS NOT LEGIT OWNER OF FOUNDERS ACCOUNT AND GOES AROUND GAME WITH NABEEL SCAMMING PEOPLE, SOONER OR LATER THAT FAKE OWNER FOUNDERS WILL GET BANNED AND THAT BE SOMETHING TO CRY ABOUT.... just enjoy the cap its a good one.