View Full Version : Remiem's Weekly Community Update | October 14, 2015

Remiem
10-14-2015, 04:29 PM
What are you going to be for Halloween?

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

Announcements

Necropolis Awakens

Starting tomorrow in Arcane Legends, we welcome one of the most anticipated events of the year! Necropolis will open its gates to the 2015 Halloween Event, along with new gear, pets, vanities, and a secret bonus boss to add to the fearful line-up from last year. Keep an eye out for the big announcement tomorrow, with all of the important details on what you can expect from this year's event.

Game News and Updates

Bug Fixes

+ Orc Gladiator Shield buff manages itself more appropriately
+ Orc Gladiator's now have an identifying icon above them
+ Orc Brute normal and heavy attack damage has been reduced
+ Fixed a mix of Charge and monster attacks that were no longer playing properly in game. This includes things like Planar Tomb Sorcerer charge, etc.
+ Fixed the animation for Warrior's Skyward Smash
+ The Crafting tutorial quest line now uses Nature Jewels instead of Mind, Finesse, and Fury Jewels for all classes
+ Several Ren'gol mob attacks can now be interrupted.
+ If a player is killed by a pool or area effect in Duels, the kill is appropriately granted and the round will reset, as intended.

Coming Soon

The Producer Speaks!

The fun doesn't stop after Halloween! Keep an eye out for an upcoming Producer's Letter from G-M with some great previews of what's next for Arcane Legends.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

Kiritobozz
10-14-2015, 06:01 PM
Crackerswwww

Darkluciferx
10-14-2015, 06:03 PM
Yeah Finally!!!!! ;)

Befs
Glad about ren fixes and hallow!

Was producer's letter today?

butterspar
Yay, Halloween is finally here.

4th :'D

ilhanna
10-14-2015, 06:07 PM
Good updates, thank you. Looking forward to testing the Ren'gol maps after.

xxrafaelxxbr
10-14-2015, 06:10 PM
NICE ^^ first page

Oezheasate
10-14-2015, 06:12 PM
No mythic weapons?

Acerhonor
10-14-2015, 06:14 PM
Finally waiting so long for it xD

extrapayah
10-14-2015, 06:15 PM
hmmm, i think the problem of orc brute is his unusual way to lock his attack on someone...

there was a case like this, i was like 1s in his red zone, then i move sidestep to dodge, but strangely the brute try to follow me, and next he swung his club, attacking air, but i got hit by 25k damage, which suspectedly a red zone damage which he locked me down with, and usually this target lock mechanism make brute follow you out of his normal leash range

thank you

Mister Smith
10-14-2015, 06:27 PM
Nice cant wait! :)

Imsofancy
10-14-2015, 06:30 PM
why does the tin can smurf have a loincloth? :3

Blue Cheekster
10-14-2015, 06:30 PM
Ideas:
1. Peacock pet. AA stun when it fans out its tail. :p
2. Reclaim Arlor event. U need to fight in all maps ot Arlor normal and elite to claim map scraps or storyline jigsaw puzzle bits. If a map doesn't have enough people running it, it goes dark for everyone (not on world map anymore). At end of event we have full map and AL storyline. Drop things like story tokens from mobs (bec its all about story) in easy maps and high lvl jewels in harder ones if you don't want to add new gear in loot table. Just so people wanna participate. Im just bored running the farming maps, there are only 5 (Rengol, arena, planar tomb). :)

Ty

Kakashis
10-14-2015, 06:34 PM
yay looking foward to event tomorrow!

I want to see SNS as a token pet! Opening 100 massives = 10million and $100, it would be great if this pet and all Arcane items follow the token system in the future.

Xenobiotic
10-14-2015, 06:40 PM
Will the Paracelsus Gem be re-released during this years Halloween Event?

Golem
10-14-2015, 06:49 PM
Sts said they are not bringing paragems back. I hope uts still available. No para gems ty.

Iisolah
10-14-2015, 06:49 PM
WOHOOO!! Thank you! :)

Xenobiotic
10-14-2015, 06:52 PM
Does anyone still have theirs?

soon
10-14-2015, 07:18 PM
Please, do not want to duel with players level 46 if I'm level 17.

Kill keeper
10-14-2015, 08:13 PM
I'm awesome your awesome sts is awesome this is event is awesome pancakes are awesome :D wait pancakes yeah I want some now

TheClaaaaaaaw
10-14-2015, 08:32 PM
I really hope the whole bonus map thing will work the way it did in goblin event, where you can use the altar relic/unicorn sugar (or whatever the required item is called in halloween event) over and over again once you've crafted it - that would make the whole event so much more fun to me! Unfortunately, I seriously doubt that will be the case though :(

yeldarbroz
10-14-2015, 08:34 PM
Ideas:
1. Peacock pet. AA stun when it fans out its tail. :p
2. Reclaim Arlor event. U need to fight in all maps ot Arlor normal and elite to claim map scraps or storyline jigsaw puzzle bits. If a map doesn't have enough people running it, it goes dark for everyone (not on world map anymore). At end of event we have full map and AL storyline. Drop things like story tokens from mobs (bec its all about story) in easy maps and high lvl jewels in harder ones if you don't want to add new gear in loot table. Just so people wanna participate. Im just bored running the farming maps, there are only 5 (Rengol, arena, planar tomb). :)

Ty

Yes! LOVE the idea of an event that pulls everyone back into the original storyline of arcane legends. The goblins, the rooks, the dead city. All of these are what this game is built on, and so many people just take it for granted.

Will the Paracelsus Gem be re-released during this years Halloween Event?

N O. Period.

What are you going to be for Halloween?

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

Announcements

Necropolis Awakens

Starting tomorrow in Arcane Legends, we welcome one of the most anticipated events of the year! Necropolis will open its gates to the 2015 Halloween Event, along with new gear, pets, vanities, and a secret bonus boss to add to the fearful line-up from last year. Keep an eye out for the big announcement tomorrow, with all of the important details on what you can expect from this year's event.

Thanks so much to the studios! These are some awesome looking vanities that I'm genuinely excited about! Once again, thanks, and I'm eagerly looking forward to tomorrow!

Arca
10-14-2015, 09:02 PM
Please improve server stability

To much lag in game... even at town got dc [emoji25]

Sent from my HS-L695 using Tapatalk

Dimitrian
10-14-2015, 10:41 PM
I hope Ursoth will not repeat.

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk

ketoh
10-14-2015, 11:43 PM
yey welcome hallowen :)

marlozmash
10-15-2015, 12:05 AM
When the event is started i cant wait the new design factor i hope not recoloring vanity.... thx godblezzz

jxtooshuai
10-15-2015, 12:12 AM
Nice!
11 letters

Shackler
10-15-2015, 12:19 AM
1. Thanks for awesome useless LB award.
2. Thanks for another cool vanity for rogue and ugly vanity for warrior.
3. Thanks for other ugly recolored vanities.
4. Thanks for not making any announcements and showing us teasers. So now we are sure that halloween wont be so different from last ursoth event.(at least ursoth's LB award was MYTHIC)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

acewasabi
10-15-2015, 12:31 AM
Can't wait for tomorrow :)

Maarkus
10-15-2015, 01:27 AM
Take 2....

Thanks for the update.

I would like to request for:

1. STS to address the prevailent classism in the game, which has been conveniently ignored

2. Gear progression, new gear with the right progression to be distributed among exising maps as boss drops to encourage farming. Dont worry about imbalance as the game is already imbalanced might aswell release gear that makes our toons progress as no matter what gear you dish out it will not solve the imbalance issue which is rooted in the skill system.

3. Combined jewel recipes to replace the reinforced and enchanted eye gems. (eg. Noble
Fury/finesse/mind combined with noble diamond to give +8str/dex/int and +27armor to replace the reinforced gems)

4. Ingame currency such as orc tags/tooth/planar fragments to be convertable to platimun to encourage farming

5. More inventory space

6. Release the remaining new mythic armor items as its been too long

7. Keep your word, integrity means a lot to players.

Thanks for reading

Faliziaga
10-15-2015, 01:33 AM
The mage vanity looks awesome!

Dex Scene
10-15-2015, 02:53 AM
Yay 32nd!!!!!
I love warrior's helm.
Mages have gotten very original vanity.
I kind of dislike rogue's helm vanity. Maybe because Iam not a fan of horns.
I wouldn't like the rogue's armor vanity aswel but since now we can dismiss wings I will warmly welcome it.

Thank you for the fixes.
If duel stats don't show in avatar screen it would have been awesome. Maybe stg can start a voting poll on it?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

xiziviqi
10-15-2015, 04:39 AM
Every time lag and dc plz sts fix it before event

Sent from my GT-I8552 using Tapatalk

galihbrahima
10-15-2015, 04:42 AM
Nice cinder

Sent from my GT-I8552 using Tapatalk

Gladius
10-15-2015, 05:05 AM
Why are their pictures hanging beside the portal? Wait...is this Deth's mansion?And on a further note will Deth still be at the necropolis I mean he is death itself! Grim Honcho!

bonjovi3223
10-15-2015, 05:16 AM
Farming energy essences during Ursoth event was really frustrating due the the millions of water jewel drops.
Can this be somehow fixed for Halloween event pls?

Gladius
10-15-2015, 05:44 AM
why does the tin can smurf have a loincloth? :3

I think its an apron

Gorecaster
10-15-2015, 05:49 AM
This past doesn't say much. All we have to look forward to is more vanities? No new mythic weapons?

KingMartin
10-15-2015, 06:12 AM
Could you please elaborate on the loadouts?
It seems like a bug or the vanity loadout is absolutely useless. I want to be able to change gear and vanity in one click, no time at the boss to make four clicks

Iots
10-15-2015, 06:28 AM
that rog vanity thoo:vD:

Astrea
10-15-2015, 07:49 AM
Hi, pls dont call it WEEKLY update if it's mot weekly.

-Thank you

Dimitrian
10-15-2015, 07:52 AM
Hi, pls dont call it WEEKLY update if it's mot weekly.

-Thank you
It is weekly.

Befs
10-15-2015, 08:03 AM
This past doesn't say much. All we have to look forward to is more vanities? No new mythic weapons?

Master post about event today.

Xdumbx
10-15-2015, 08:07 AM

Arcanedragon
10-15-2015, 08:19 AM
Really hope there are new mythics,though I don't think it'll happen this event. Also on the platinum tier reward, hope its something worth it unlike the lb reward which discouraged me to even think about running lb. I think many expect alot from this event since the Ursoth 2015 just wasn't nearly as fun as it was expected to be and i hope this Halloween event fulfills what Ursoth didn't.

Fredystern
10-15-2015, 08:55 AM
Hope not hard to kill paracelsus again lol
last year it took long time in lvl 41 but 1hit in lvl 8 :)

Hunter16
10-15-2015, 10:35 AM
What? Nature jewels in the beginning?

There's thousands of players asking for more Fury/Finesse/Mind jewels in the game. And it looks like you're not caring about it at all.

Did you guys calculate that we need to farm 40,000 cracked jewels to get all Noble in our average gear?

Do you know that we loot only one jewel in 3-4 rengol maps runs in average?

Please reconsider the jewel system and make possibilities to reach Noble faster. If you make Fury, Finesse and Mind jewels available from the first maps that would almost solve the problem.

Thanks and good luck.

Iisolah
10-15-2015, 11:42 AM

There's thousands of players asking for more Fury/Finesse/Mind jewels in the game. And it looks like you're not caring about it at all.

Did you guys calculate that we need to farm 40,000 cracked jewels to get all Noble in our average gear?

Please reconsider the jewel system and make possibilities to reach Noble faster. If you make Fury, Finesse and Mind jewels available from the first maps that would almost solve the problem.

Thanks and good luck.

Agree. I'm still working on my first noble water. :/ lol

Dex Scene
10-15-2015, 12:44 PM

Thanks and good luck.
They talked about the balduur quest.
When you start the game you get a crafting quest where you are been asked to collect the stat jewel and bring it back to baldur/balduur (whatever the name is) which is impossible as lower level maps don't drop the stat jewels. So they fixed the quest.

Arcanedragon
10-15-2015, 02:06 PM
I think STS is trying to set our expectations lower for event prizes such as platinum tier reward with Ursoth and now Halloween prizes-Wings and title for Ursoth,Weapon vanity and title for Halloween. These rewards would be fine if they hadn't set our expectations so high with last year's platinum tier award such as Paras or Eye. I really hope they make a new jewel available to all instead of just a chaos jewel for lb.

Iisolah
10-15-2015, 04:13 PM
Cheaper to buy water jewel off of auc than craft one lawl

yea you got a point there :P what about all cracked then? throw out?

Pyrogenie
10-15-2015, 10:05 PM
Sts said they are not bringing paragems back. I hope uts still available. No para gems ty.

It was also said, shady and surge would not return. Not that it would not return under leaderboard prize conditions, but would not ever return so its hard to take there words seriously. But hey what else is new.

Also, agrees with maarkus.

Deathofarca
10-16-2015, 12:59 AM
Make some adjstmnt wd this lag, crafting essnce is wzsted upon entering necro boss, is there some paymnt for the lost essnce?

Earlingstad
10-17-2015, 06:40 AM
Discontinued items such as rare collectibles and vanities are fine if not brought back. But the paracelsus stone and eye gems affect game play. If the paracelsus stone did not come back (I have mixed feelings about it not coming back. On one hand I want para gems for new gear and on the other hand I dont think I want any more of multiple para players around), I'd request sts to atleast bring back the Eye of Syrillax. Or introduce a new event jewel which has combined stats like the Eye and is better than the old.

Rosybuds
10-17-2015, 02:13 PM
Hii can someone please look at the new pet for Gold Tier he is good but he stays too far away from the owner !! Which dont really help the person who has the pet... Nice Update are their going too be Mythic Dagger's or just Bows ??

Birdperson
10-18-2015, 01:29 PM
This is a fun game, I just started. :)

Ascents
10-18-2015, 03:56 PM
Nice idea really like it.

Remiem
10-21-2015, 01:10 PM
Closed! New post is up: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?270201-Remiem-s-Weekly-Community-Update-October-21-2015