PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Legends Producer's Letter - October 2015

G-M
10-14-2015, 04:53 PM
Hi Everyone,

Happy October! Playoff baseball, spooky things, horror movies, and pumpkin flavored everything make October one of my top 12 favorite months of the year. Best of all are the tricks and treats, and we have plenty of those in store for you this year in Arcane Legends!

Before I get to what's coming up you all deserve a huge thanks. We recently released a client with a brand new duels feature and we immediately received tons of helpful feedback. Thanks to you we were able to fix many of those issues within 24 hours.

Regarding duels, we've received feedback asking for various changes to duels, including adding a level cap, removing the KDR stats, changing the map, and more. These are all great suggestions and we're definitely taking note. This is only the first iteration of this new system. So please do keep the suggestions coming and we'll continue to improve duels.

Coming in October:

Halloween! - You knew it was coming but this year's event is full of new frights and festivities. See Remiem's post for the full details about this event!

...in November:

Birthday Party! - That's right, Arcane Legends turns 3-years-old this November. Many of you have been around since the beginning. Can you believe how time flies? We're planning some festivities to mark the occasion so be sure to come celebrate with us!

...and Beyond:

Winter 2015 - Nope, still not talking about this yet. #StopHolidayCreep
Expansion - I can't reveal much at this time as we're still a ways off. However, I did manage to sneak a (slightly redacted) design document from the desk of Fibus. What can you make of it?!?

That's all I have for now. Happy Halloween everyone!

G-M

Powkachu
10-15-2015, 11:31 AM
Thanks for the letter

Iisolah
10-15-2015, 11:34 AM
:O whaaa? :) 0-0

typemyname
10-15-2015, 11:36 AM
weee 3rdsssss

Titanium
10-15-2015, 11:36 AM
"Arcane Legends is dying after 3 years like PL"

Show yourself cowards !

Confessing
10-15-2015, 11:40 AM
not bad :3 waiting for Halloween :) I hope u fix duels and plz make the new expansion better than Ren'gol

Dex Scene
10-15-2015, 11:41 AM
October one of my top 12 favorite months of the year.
Lol at that.

Anyway thank you for listening to the feedbacks.
However halloween event won't be completed without para gems.
If they can make a come back or some new jewel providing the first para bonus which don't stack with para can be introduced in the plat tier reward it would be awesome.

Dimitrian
10-15-2015, 11:45 AM
Yep the myth is true.

THE ALIENS ARE COMING!

*puts on tinfoil hat*

olland
10-15-2015, 11:48 AM
nice.......waiting

epicrrr
10-15-2015, 11:48 AM
No para please, i currently have 18 para in items. I can buy a couple more. Its bad.

kinzmet
10-15-2015, 11:49 AM
Star Legends will land on the land of Arlor! Woohoo!

Xuta
10-15-2015, 11:52 AM
Coolllllll. Cant wait :D

Dimitrian
10-15-2015, 11:55 AM
Star Legends will land on the land of Arlor! Woohoo!

Or the Overlord from PL O_O

Ceuidear
10-15-2015, 11:56 AM
Thank You for the letter G-M.
Hope there is more good stuffs coming up in November's Letter.
Happy Halloween G-M:)

Coming to the topic of newly updated client there is problem with the guild list it seems that the name of a player is overwritten by his position[i.e. Officer & Recruiter] as the location has placed below the name so i think it should replaced to right upside of the name.
Sorry if its the problem with my phone screen.

Maarkus
10-15-2015, 12:00 PM
Thanks for the update.

I would like to request for:

1. STS to address the prevailent classism in the game, which has been conveniently ignored

2. Gear progression, new gear with the right progression to be distributed among exising maps as boss drops to encourage farming. Dont worry about imbalance as the game is already imbalanced might aswell release gear that makes our toons progress as no matter what gear you dish out it will not solve the imbalance issue which is rooted in the skill system.

3. Combined jewel recipes to replace the reinforced and enchanted eye gems. (eg. Noble
Fury/finesse/mind combined with noble diamond to give +8str/dex/int and +27armor to replace the reinforced gems)

4. Ingame currency such as orc tags/tooth/planar fragments to be convertable to platimun to encourage farming

5. More inventory space

6. Release the remaining new mythic armor items as its been too long

7. Keep your word, integrity means a lot to players.

Thanks for reading

Serancha
10-15-2015, 12:04 PM
"Boxes of shiny objects"

I like Shiny! And shiny objects too...

twoxc
10-15-2015, 12:12 PM
No para please, i currently have 18 para in items. I can buy a couple more. Its bad.

damn that's just OVER POWER lol.

Majin Vineet
10-15-2015, 12:12 PM
Pls make a another sneak peek and tell us a date/month/season/year before which expansion is Not coming...
If u need help then team up with me n i will send Naruto with his saxy jutsu :love-struck: to hold Fibus while you check docs properly...

you know what happened last time, a simple news of expansion crashed whole Arlor economy... Watch locks died, people quit for mythic armors and many more...

i just purchased new mythic and new lvl cap coming :sorrow:bhahaaaa...

and check out Nekro... every 5th person have it now, more common then any other high lvl pet.
Need a new superior:boxing: pet with same crafting style mechanism.
thanks !:victorious:

twoxc
10-15-2015, 12:14 PM
"Boxes of shiny objects"

I like Shiny! And shiny objects too...

boxes of shiny objects such as vanities bling bling and gold egg that aren't so shiny lol.

Madnex
10-15-2015, 12:20 PM
I take it that winter is one of your top four favorite seasons too?

"...separating themselves from the general population..."
The one thing I could deduce from the narrative is that the new enemy will not require coding a new class. ;)

mesalin
10-15-2015, 12:35 PM
Thanks G-M!
For listening our feedback :)
I hope it will be great Halloween event ( my first) ;)

<Forgiveness>

Gladius
10-15-2015, 12:35 PM
The king...which king is it? I mean are we still following the Garetta storyline? And the underlying theme of extra dimensions or "planes" if you will, as suggested by the addition of the "planar" tombs and fribbel saying that his kind was banished from this "universal plane? Now lets focus on the teo of the most techologies part . Let's look at the races with the most advance s in technology. We have the gnomes and Notts are possible nominees due to their dabbling with arcane powers

Dimitrian
10-15-2015, 01:12 PM
The king...which king is it? I mean are we still following the Garetta storyline? And the underlying theme of extra dimensions or "planes" if you will, as suggested by the addition of the "planar" tombs and fribbel saying that his kind was banished from this "universal plane? Now lets focus on the teo of the most techologies part . Let's look at the races with the most advance s in technology. We have the gnomes and Notts are possible nominees due to their dabbling with arcane powers

I think it is some kind of Alien overlord.

Lemme explain (just a speculation):
The gnomes were a part of the population of the planet that the overlord was ruling.Their main occupations were mining and crafting.
While they were mining,they found a powerful crystal which they named,The Cryostar (just like the dwarves found the Arkenstone in The Hobbit).They decided not to tell anyone about it,and with their superior skills of forging and crafting,they made a portal to another world,Arlor.
As we know by this sneak peek,looks like the gnomes weren't welcomed into Arlor.But the nott were (i feel like this is racism! jk,jk,no ban pls).Another thing that could confirm this theory is The Gnomish Inventor's Log,one of the sneak peeks for RoR (bad expansion btw),where it was said that gnomes weren't seen in Arlor for eons.
So the gnomes found their own home in a place that is now known as The Glintstone Caverns.
Then Korgar and his dawgs showed up.
And that'd where we are!

Sorry for this long post.It's just a speculation btw.

P.S.: I hope that this expansion will bring some game balance to the game.As much as i love this game's wonderful lore,balance>lore.I wouldn't want to become SWOTR.

crudmudgeon
10-16-2015, 03:28 PM
Thanks for the update.

I would like to request for:

1. STS to address the prevailent classism in the game, which has been conveniently ignored

2. Gear progression, new gear with the right progression to be distributed among exising maps as boss drops to encourage farming. Dont worry about imbalance as the game is already imbalanced might aswell release gear that makes our toons progress as no matter what gear you dish out it will not solve the imbalance issue which is rooted in the skill system.

3. Combined jewel recipes to replace the reinforced and enchanted eye gems. (eg. Noble
Fury/finesse/mind combined with noble diamond to give +8str/dex/int and +27armor to replace the reinforced gems)

4. Ingame currency such as orc tags/tooth/planar fragments to be convertable to platimun to encourage farming

5. More inventory space

6. Release the remaining new mythic armor items as its been too long

7. Keep your word, integrity means a lot to players.

Thanks for reading

Did you copy paste this from last month????

Haligali
10-16-2015, 04:32 PM
Please, do not trash current mythics on black friday, nothing holds value atm. Maybe only a plat sale or something or a double sns chance.

Maarkus
10-16-2015, 04:51 PM
Did you copy paste this from last month????

Yup cos they never replied, that helps me keep count on how many months its takes for them to resolve and issue

tampan12
10-16-2015, 05:48 PM
still waiting for winter xD

Wvait
10-17-2015, 12:16 AM
In the winter event eye gems will be come back ?

Majin Vineet
10-17-2015, 12:16 PM
Waiting for twin Brother whims and a Mutagen for my Ribbit ;)

deluxunicorn
10-17-2015, 06:53 PM
yayyy nice sts !

Agirlnamedbob
10-19-2015, 05:05 AM
Niiiiceeeeeee :)

vfreakhun
10-19-2015, 05:57 AM
Dear all,
Checking all the posts I would like to underline 2 things:
1. There will be no gem. No Paracelsus gem, no Enchanted Eye of Syrillax gem, no Tarlok gems.
Why? Because the aera of gems are OVER. Maybe there will be more powerful jewels, but STS is wisely very cautious because these jewels will not go out of the system ever.
2. Someone always show up with the strange question of shared pet system. Shared pets are totally absurd (level conflicts, re-egg conflicts, etc), so please neglect these requests. Maybe a kind of pet transfer system once upon a time could be OK with strict and coherent restrictions (pet level <= new owner level, not tradeable, but "stashable", long process - eg 2-7 days + 500 bard tokens not to change frequently).

Tapatalk-kal küldve az én K00C-el

Guild
10-19-2015, 10:12 AM
wait....another level cap increase? i just saw it on the down left corner of the article under Player Experience where it says "Level Can Increase"...wtf? :/

Dimitrian
10-19-2015, 11:02 AM
wait....another level cap increase? i just saw it on the down left corner of the article under Player Experience where it says "Level Can Increase"...wtf? :/
*sigh*
And didn't you see that on the top left corner it said "Expansion narrative"?
Obviously expansion.
Just hope this one won't have 3 maps and it will have good loot.This expansion was very bad...

Anaagabaci
10-19-2015, 11:16 AM
guys can you pls fix the essenc drop rait

Shackler
10-19-2015, 01:41 PM
Do you mind giving some love to warrior class?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hartholzwurm
10-20-2015, 04:02 AM
Looooooool. It took me 1 second to understand if i am right: new mystic lvl 46 isnt farmable completely atm but actually scrap from yesterday with coming lvlcap?? And we cant sell this also.
Again: Looooooool.

yeldarbroz
10-20-2015, 10:05 AM
I take it that winter is one of your top four favorite seasons too?

"...separating themselves from the general population..."
The one thing I could deduce from the narrative is that the new enemy will not require coding a new class. ;)

Good eye Madnex ;) I saw this too xD

Bidiel
10-20-2015, 10:35 AM
O.o :o that sound really good! lvl 51 omg
nice!!!

Lastmind
10-20-2015, 01:19 PM
We need new skills...

acewasabi
10-20-2015, 04:26 PM
I think gnomes will play a part in the expansion, since we haven't met any yet!

Schnitzel
10-20-2015, 09:43 PM
Fibus, you need to start investing in a password-protected safe :D

Dimitrian
10-20-2015, 10:54 PM
I think gnomes will play a part in the expansion, since we haven't met any yet!
Then what the heck is Fribbel? A potato?

Potato is me
10-22-2015, 10:24 AM
Hi Everyone,

Happy October! Playoff baseball, spooky things, horror movies, and pumpkin flavored everything make October one of my top 12 favorite months of the year. Best of all are the tricks and treats, and we have plenty of those in store for you this year in Arcane Legends!

Before I get to what's coming up you all deserve a huge thanks. We recently released a client with a brand new duels feature and we immediately received tons of helpful feedback. Thanks to you we were able to fix many of those issues within 24 hours.

Regarding duels, we've received feedback asking for various changes to duels, including adding a level cap, removing the KDR stats, changing the map, and more. These are all great suggestions and we're definitely taking note. This is only the first iteration of this new system. So please do keep the suggestions coming and we'll continue to improve duels.

Coming in October:

Halloween! - You knew it was coming but this year's event is full of new frights and festivities. See Remiem's post for the full details about this event!

...in November:

Birthday Party! - That's right, Arcane Legends turns 3-years-old this November. Many of you have been around since the beginning. Can you believe how time flies? We're planning some festivities to mark the occasion so be sure to come celebrate with us!

...and Beyond:

Winter 2015 - Nope, still not talking about this yet. #StopHolidayCreep
Expansion - I can't reveal much at this time as we're still a ways off. However, I did manage to sneak a (slightly redacted) design document from the desk of Fibus. What can you make of it?!?

That's all I have for now. Happy Halloween everyone!

G-M

Lemme make a guess:
In this new expansion, we are pleased to reveal that the players have new found skills which will balance out the classes which will be a boon to all of Arlor. Additional loots and a balancing of the drops will be revised to make everyone have the feeling that northal king is worth fighting for. The release of some players and other appropriate actions has been considered, one was a rabble-rouser known to have strong opinions (cos his problem very big) but also enough charisma to garner the following. Upon their return they will be playing in maps separated from the general population, retreating to small pool of players of the same class who have the same sentiments (This part makes no sense to me, but no harm trying..)

Two of the best gears in arlor, namely the arcane ring and the planar pendant can be enhanced by a new technology that would allow players to further harness it's potential under the guidance of skilled masters who will lead players into siphoning the essence of the items into awesome new inventions. Use of such powers have unanticipated side effects however. Unable to fully control it, players might encounter problems like becoming confused or just downright crazy. In the worst case scenario, they might emit pools which turns any mobs that are within that area of effect into enormous-sized monsters.

next two paragraphs are details and storyline of the next expansion, we will be helping the antics against the heretics.

P.S. its was fun doing this prediction but dont take it too seriously as everything is just pure guessing , really interested to see others try filling in the blanks too :)

AngryLucas
10-22-2015, 03:18 PM
Nice :-)

Enviado desde mi ALE-L21 mediante Tapatalk

Drakonwolf
10-26-2015, 05:48 PM
So mysterious~ I can't wait for the birthday party event! :D

Agirlnamedbob
10-26-2015, 06:19 PM
Cant wait, thanx sts :)

Ardbeg
10-27-2015, 03:44 PM
...in November:
[LIST]

G-M

Star Legends had awesome Veteran Vanities.
They were handed out based on the age of the account.
Can we expect something similar here?

Iisolah
10-27-2015, 05:33 PM
Star Legends had awesome Veteran Vanities.
They were handed out based on the age of the account.
Can we expect something similar here?

Wow, yea probably. In that case I wish I was an old member.
I discovered this game in april this year.. so maby I'm too neewbie in this celebration. :(
But I'm happy to party with you guys anyway :)

Ardbeg
10-27-2015, 05:38 PM
Wow, yea probably. In that case I wish I was an old member.
I discovered this game in april this year.. so maby I'm too neewbie in this celebration. :(
But I'm happy to party with you guys anyway :)

if i remember right in star legends you got one piece of the set for every few months you re in.

Juvisavburst
10-28-2015, 03:18 AM
Nooo. Arcane is goin to die likr other games. Nooo :-(

Juvisavburst
10-28-2015, 03:29 AM
Well i think there will be some mech stuff... 2 bad people were trying out to make somethi but something went wrong etc. Now we, us arlorians will have too take care of this. But its beyond our power at the current stage. There for, they r going to add some new skills or a new hero. Thats goin to be awesome. What u say. The next coming mythic or arcane will be hightech so obviously its going to be the turnig point for the sts guys.

marlozmash
10-28-2015, 05:01 AM
Happy 3rd birthday and thx for da letters... godbless

Arcanedragon
10-28-2015, 08:37 AM
Good thing I started my account in 2012 if its like Ardbeg says and rewards are handed out for the age of the accounts. If would be a great thing for people who have played since the beginning. And there could also be something for newer players but I hope the older players get some prizes such as vanities, etc...

rustygun
10-28-2015, 07:12 PM
I'd like to see some gold benifits from PvP fighting...

Chronexia
10-29-2015, 04:15 AM
Dear sts,
Before you add anything to the game such as expansions, new myths, etcs., I believe your first priority would be fixing all the bugs in the game. Instead of adding new complications, why not fix the game first? It's annoying to see lots of complaints here and there about bugs, etc.

Regards,

G-M
10-29-2015, 09:54 AM
Dear sts,
Before you add anything to the game such as expansions, new myths, etcs., I believe your first priority would be fixing all the bugs in the game. Instead of adding new complications, why not fix the game first? It's annoying to see lots of complaints here and there about bugs, etc.

Regards,

Which bugs specifically are you referring to? We do our best to fix bugs each week, though some are much more difficult to fix than others so we can't always get fix in right away.

reiewaun
10-29-2015, 12:24 PM
Duel map is horrible just turn spawn spots 90 degrees and will be perfect, so we can see opponent no blind hit,change bonus for new myth glin set, high loss mana hp, fix or reconsider the extra skill on traps on an other more useful skill

saphirae
10-29-2015, 01:12 PM
I am really tired,you only work on pve, ... When will you start working on new fresh pvp? Not this "we cover your eyes" duels things, then actual pvp maps? These ones soooo boring 3 years all the same! People gave you so much suggestions over past years and sorry for this, but you moving like snails with it.

Nishantoo
10-29-2015, 07:00 PM
We are born ready show us what's the new challenge for us

Serancha
10-29-2015, 10:51 PM
I am really tired,you only work on pve, ... When will you start working on new fresh pvp? Not this "we cover your eyes" duels things, then actual pvp maps? These ones soooo boring 3 years all the same! People gave you so much suggestions over past years and sorry for this, but you moving like snails with it.

PvP just got duels added, and it also has 3 KDR columns on the character screen. PvE still only has one. Funny how that works.

It would really be nice if they would implement elite kills, just sayin' (Devs).

Dreangel_AL
10-30-2015, 02:43 AM
Already a new expansion??!?!?! chill sts chill

IvanK
10-30-2015, 09:42 AM
What about a new character?

ungarn
10-31-2015, 03:36 AM
Fist and last hahaa

Sceokascec
10-31-2015, 10:39 PM
Plat sale $$$

Silvantauriel
11-04-2015, 01:47 AM
Birthday event, Winter event, Expansion, looking forward to it all !!! :)

Silvantauriel
11-04-2015, 02:09 AM
We need a plat sale STS PLEASE :)

Silvantauriel
11-04-2015, 02:31 AM
More Para lol

Cross
11-04-2015, 04:16 PM
Lol at that.

Anyway thank you for listening to the feedbacks.
However halloween event won't be completed without para gems.
If they can make a come back or some new jewel providing the first para bonus which don't stack with para can be introduced in the plat tier reward it would be awesome.

Can we please move on from the para gems?
Everyone has been obsessed with these gems, "bring them back" blah blah.
It's like loving your gf so much you almost wanna ask her to marry and right after she breaks up with you and you keep trying to get her back.
Open yourself for changes, don't go back to the old.

My advise would be to have some patience and see what STS will surprise us with next.

Don't forget para gems have been a great solution of the level gap for out twinks, think about all those higher levels that could bully lower level players just because they were a level higher. Now lower levels stand a chance against higher which was as good as impossible before the release of these gems.

Also, consider this as a reason not to bring those gems back. Everyone who participated at 2014's Halloween event had a chance to score these gems, that's fair enough.

Dex Scene
11-05-2015, 08:00 AM
Can we please move on from the para gems?
Everyone has been obsessed with these gems, "bring them back" blah blah.
It's like loving your gf so much you almost wanna ask her to marry and right after she breaks up with you and you keep trying to get her back.
Open yourself for changes, don't go back to the old.

My advise would be to have some patience and see what STS will surprise us with next.

Don't forget para gems have been a great solution of the level gap for out twinks, think about all those higher levels that could bully lower level players just because they were a level higher. Now lower levels stand a chance against higher which was as good as impossible before the release of these gems.

Also, consider this as a reason not to bring those gems back. Everyone who participated at 2014's Halloween event had a chance to score these gems, that's fair enough.

We are moved on silly look at the date.
My advise for you is to move on aswel and cut your bla bla.

Iplo
11-05-2015, 11:05 AM
Yay birthday!

Cross
11-05-2015, 11:41 AM
We are moved on silly look at the date.
My advise for you is to move on aswel and cut your bla bla.

I was not the one who kept discussing and arguing about these gems. I was happy for these gems to exist and to be discontinued. There is no a reason for me to ''move on'' which is why I don't think it suits the facts.
Unfortunately, I can't say the same thing about you. Have a nice day:)

Dex Scene
11-05-2015, 11:56 AM
I was not the one who kept discussing and arguing about these gems. I was happy for these gems to exist and to be discontinued. There is no a reason for me to ''move on'' which is why I don't think it suits the facts.
Unfortunately, I can't say the same thing about you. Have a nice day:)
Do you know that halloween event has ended? Can you read date of posted threads?
You are late to give your bla bla lecture.
Now go find another old discussion and add your useless thoughts there. One advise for you, Move on lmao.

Cross
11-05-2015, 02:33 PM
Do you know that halloween event has ended? Can you read date of posted threads?
You are late to give your bla bla lecture.
Now go find another old discussion and add your useless thoughts there. One advise for you, Move on lmao.

Yes I can read the date, it has been 3 weeks ago. Fact is, 2014's Halloween event is exactly 1 year ago and you were still crying about para gems.
Your parent never tought you how to talk to strangers? My thoughts arent useless, my thoughts are facts.
I'm glad you gave me advise, now move on kid:)

Dex Scene
11-06-2015, 02:51 AM
Yes I can read the date, it has been 3 weeks ago. Fact is, 2014's Halloween event is exactly 1 year ago and you were still crying about para gems.
Your parent never tought you how to talk to strangers? My thoughts arent useless, my thoughts are facts.
I'm glad you gave me advise, now move on kid:)
I just talked to you the way you talked to me. So better go check your own parents.
Fact is halloween 14 was a year ago but para gems still rule. Anyway like I said you are slow. Should have come here before halloween 15 started if you wanted a discussion. Now move on dumb.

scumpetemik
11-06-2015, 05:09 AM

Exactly...or at least give plat by other means (klass or shazbot or quests) or make the game a little easier for non platinum users (maybe more gold drop from bosses and elites)

StorminForman
11-06-2015, 12:20 PM
still processing that letter...

Cross
11-06-2015, 02:50 PM
I just talked to you the way you talked to me. So better go check your own parents.
Fact is halloween 14 was a year ago but para gems still rule. Anyway like I said you are slow. Should have come here before halloween 15 started if you wanted a discussion. Now move on dumb.

I'm going close this discussion by not replaying anymore.
I feel like I'm talking to a 12 year old kid who wants it his way, fine:)

Have a nice day.

<KingPete>
11-07-2015, 09:14 PM
The king...which king is it?

THE KING OF COURSE!!!!

<KingPeteii>

Okatare
11-08-2015, 06:56 PM
So, 51 level cap? Sounds so ridiculous considering new 46 mythic set costs about 15 mln to get. Only few people own it by now. New 46 weapons just released and 51 lvl already? Come on, it cant be serious. 41 lasted for more than a year and veterans remember Remiem saying you changed the plans and would not release new levels so often as before. But you are right, who cares what you said before. No new. Plans change randomly. Yet i hoped you do something with useless 43 lvl mythic armors (why not use it in 46 mythic quest?) but it looks like it remains crap. Sorry, but it all looks like aa random ideas popping out from chaos

Madnex
11-10-2015, 06:10 PM
I tried Google translate and I still don't understand what you mean -_-
He's asking if they'll just add more maps to the existing ones in Rengol. Then he mentions that there's no info about the new lvl cap on forums.

Ultrawave
11-11-2015, 03:29 PM
I tried Google translate and I still don't understand what you mean -_-I apologize for Russian. it was silly for my part.

Devaux
11-12-2015, 12:39 PM
All I seen was player cap increase XD

Dex Scene
11-12-2015, 12:45 PM
I'm going close this discussion by not replaying anymore.
I feel like I'm talking to a 12 year old kid who wants it his way, fine:)

Have a nice day.
There is no discussion dummy. Lmao.
You are too late to start a discussion on a topic which is expired dumbo.
Same way Iam feeling like I am talking to a 10 year old dumbo who doesn't understand the point.

DK
11-16-2015, 09:19 AM
Expansion :O

Xxdisarrayxx
11-23-2015, 12:18 PM
Blah

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Saxon6
12-02-2015, 09:58 AM
so goood. It looks nice

Intous
12-03-2015, 01:33 PM