PDA

View Full Version : screenshots help pls

matamurman
05-19-2011, 10:59 AM
Hi, I have a Samsung epic galaxy S android and can't figure out how to take screen shots. Can anyone explain to me how to if its possible to with this phone? Thanks. Oh and I'm haveing trouble trying to upload stuff like for the wepon contest going on. I don't have a computer phone is only thing I have. I'm thinking I need a comp for uploading stuff. And help/info would be great!

matamurman
05-19-2011, 11:10 AM
Sry didn't see the new android thread or whatever u call it!!

Josephjackson
10-03-2011, 08:53 AM
Hey mata

Arterra
10-03-2011, 09:16 AM
if rooted (or not, might as well check anyway not sure) look for app called shootme. i used that for my nook color.

Uepauke
10-03-2011, 09:27 AM
Hi, I have a Samsung epic galaxy S android and can't figure out how to take screen shots. Can anyone explain to me how to if its possible to with this phone? Thanks. Oh and I'm haveing trouble trying to upload stuff like for the wepon contest going on. I don't have a computer phone is only thing I have. I'm thinking I need a comp for uploading stuff. And help/info would be great!

HEY MATA!

On my Samsung tab, it's the back button with the on/off button, quite tricky and I sometimes forget whether you press one or the other first. I'm guessing it'll be similar for your device.