PDA

View Full Version : 1.7.2 Content Update (59370)

asommers
05-19-2011, 06:23 PM
Fixed joining friends on the friends list attempting to purchase the campaign
Fixed client crash when visiting the forger in Muck Hovel
Removed extra purchase dungeon button from quest log screen

superglut2
05-19-2011, 06:39 PM
Small update

Sanatorium
05-19-2011, 06:49 PM
Oh you say that now, but once you get in game... oh boy :).

TheBirds
05-19-2011, 07:07 PM
The game has been crashing on me since updating to 1.7.2. So far, it's crashed on me about 5 times in the past 2.5 hrs since updating. Samsung Captivate w Froyo 2.2.

Elf-Orc-Naga
05-19-2011, 07:10 PM
I cant play since apple store is not accessible. Wonder why version change even for a small changes?

bronislav84
05-19-2011, 07:14 PM
Still crashing on login screen when using any button other than Change Character. I have done a clean install with ad card unmoynted and it still persists.

Also crafting mats from NPC come up as gold, but going to the crafting section from the menu still costs plat. Whatever happened to going to the same store and just having both plat and gold options?

Any chance of removing the inventory slot expansion prompt from the character inventory? It's kind of an eyesore and easy to tap instead of the down arrow, if you don't mind me saying.

Edit:
I cant play since apple store is not accessible. Wonder why version change even for a small changes?This is just a hotfix. Guess you missed the patch notes?

Tvis
05-19-2011, 07:34 PM
My crashes occur in ao3 and shadow caves, but it's a step forward :)

Elf-Orc-Naga
05-19-2011, 07:55 PM
My pl icon crashes i rebootEd 4 x my phone but still not working it says waiting.... Any suggesrion? My hard memory is 92% full i deleted some of my videos and apps just for PL , what kind of update is this? I wonder if free memory size of phone is related???

Arterra
05-19-2011, 08:07 PM
notice how most problems are from droids ;)

no disrespect, i want a droid tablet myself lol

csb
05-19-2011, 08:13 PM

I hate my Droid X. Well, it's sort of a love/hate. Some times I think it's the coolest thing ever and I'm showing someone how cool it is. Then it freezes and I have to take the battery out so I can continue showing how cool it is.

Maybe one day I will just throw my Droid X against the wall and get a new phone.

bronislav84
05-19-2011, 08:22 PM

no disrespect, i want a droid tablet myself lolYes this update messed up Android a lot. Hopefully 1.7.2.1 will fix it.

karmakali
05-19-2011, 08:34 PM
Just downloaded newest android patch.....working great so far. Thank you for the speedy fix devs!

Fyrce
05-19-2011, 08:48 PM
The version change is pretty big. This is an update to the version change. The updated is small.
Check Announcements for changes in 1.7.2. Seems like quite a bit of changes in the version.

Elf-Orc-Naga
05-19-2011, 09:03 PM
My pl icon crashes i rebootEd 4 x my phone but still not working it says waiting.... Any suggesrion? My hard memory is 92% full i deleted some of my videos and apps just for PL , what kind of update is this? I wonder if free memory size of phone is related???
My phone is iphone 4, any suggestion for me to solve this?Ty

Kingofhurtz
05-19-2011, 10:20 PM

Apple ftw.

Elf-Orc-Naga
05-19-2011, 11:01 PM
Im now ok , i think connection error ... Yehey i can play again

judygrrl
05-20-2011, 11:25 AM
Wait a minute...what the HELL?
It now costs *PLAT* to buy Potions?? (which, of course...are absolutely necessary to play the game...)
And of *course* there is no way to convert Gold to Plat...
You greedy *insert your favorite expletive here*
I thought this was a fun game...I even bought some Plat to make it smoother...but i'm not buying into your Blackmail scheme to *make* me buy plat for a supposedly "free" game.
It's very sad that you guys had to go and ruin something so fun.
I guess I'll be un-installing it.

Futumsh
05-20-2011, 11:36 AM
You can still buy potions with gold from vendors. Check out Ellie the Enchantress in Forest Haven.