PDA

View Full Version : Oh come on sts!

Kossi
05-19-2011, 07:14 PM
seriously, i am very mad right now
sorry, but it seems all sts wants to for people to buy more platinum!

i mean look.

on elixers, the priciest platinum potions are listed at the top (like on made of money...20p a pot?)

on inventory, the "buy more inventory slots" is getting VERY annoying
i mean really, im not going to constantly buy that much inventory slots that it has to be right there to buy it faster -____-"""

lastly,..... 50P A RESERVATION>???????
i dont want people to take my username on blackstar, but again this is a game aimed at mostly children, and children dont have that much money! 50p is like 7.50$

http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z333/Kossii/526c00e2.jpg

please stop charging us for reservations, move coin elixers to the top, and please... move the "buy more inventory slots" option...

Tvis
05-19-2011, 07:22 PM
I think we should get one reservation free, the rest can cost 50 plat. This could seriously mess up forums if someone gets someone elses forum name.

Zeus
05-19-2011, 07:24 PM
seriously, i am very mad right now
sorry, but it seems all sts wants to for people to buy more platinum!

i mean look.

on elixers, the priciest platinum potions are listed at the top (like on made of money...20p a pot?)

on inventory, the "buy more inventory slots" is getting VERY annoying
i mean really, im not going to constantly buy that much inventory slots that it has to be right there to buy it faster -____-"""

lastly,..... 50P A RESERVATION>???????
i dont want people to take my username on blackstar, but again this is a game aimed at mostly children, and children dont have that much money! 50p is like 7.50$

http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z333/Kossii/526c00e2.jpg

please stop charging us for reservations, move coin elixers to the top, and please... move the "buy more inventory slots" option...

It's a premium service. Nothing you can do about it. When you reserve an Ipad. You have to put money down in order to reserve it, same concept applies here. You are going to get an equal chance to get your name though, since nobody can reserve your name except you. Personally, I reserved 3 characters. Apollo, Poseidon, and Bodyguardz.

KingFu
05-19-2011, 07:26 PM
It's a premium service. Nothing you can do about it. When you reserve an Ipad. You have to put money down in order to reserve it, same concept applies here. You are going to get an equal chance to get your name though, since nobody can reserve your name except you. Personally, I reserved 3 characters. Apollo, Poseidon, and Bodyguardz.

I don't wanna pay 50P..but I am worried someone may imersonate me.May be worth it.

Zeus
05-19-2011, 07:28 PM
I don't wanna pay 50P..but I am worried someone may imersonate me.May be worth it.

If you think about it though, you will be able to get your name. Look at it this way, people can't reserve your name on PL because you currently own it. So, when they got on B*, you have an equal chance to get it back.

Otukura
05-19-2011, 07:28 PM
I think I'll wait until B* is announced, hoping they'll lower it. Otherwise I'll have to go buy some...

Pandamoni
05-19-2011, 07:31 PM
I think we'll have to all just remember that we can't assume someone is someone we know if we see them in B* with a name we recognize.

Tvis
05-19-2011, 07:31 PM
If you think about it though, you will be able to get your name. Look at it this way, people can't reserve your name on PL because you currently own it. So, when they got on B*, you have an equal chance to get it back.

I thought about this as well, but because of time differences there is still a lot of risk in not doing so. The extra hour in school could lead to your character being taken (just an example). Nonetheless, this statemtent is very true.

Otukura
05-19-2011, 07:34 PM
Thinking about it: I doubt the random person will take it, they'll want all of their own first

I'm more worried about a forum troll doing it as a joke. *glares pointedly at someone... you know who you are*

Tvis
05-19-2011, 07:47 PM
Been standing in towne, watching people see how much the reservation costs. I think Spacetime would make more money if they reserved for around 20 plat.

Kossi
05-19-2011, 07:57 PM
If someone takes my name the day bs comes out and refusus to give it up...
Screw the rules im going to war with them

Btw anyone else see the other points i listed?

Whirlzap
05-19-2011, 08:13 PM
Orr.... We could hire someone to buy the name and then sell to us..
OH I'VE GOT IT, MYSTIC!/hugs
QUICK CHANGE YOUR SIGNATURES EVERYONE AND MAKE UP RANDOM IGNS

Lesrider
05-19-2011, 08:15 PM
Wow. I didn't download the update yet, so didn't realize they were making us pay for this. Wow. I thought they were just being nice and avoiding a lot of trouble down the road when people find out their names have been taken. Not impressed.

Lesrider
05-19-2011, 08:19 PM

Range, with all due respect, you also bought every rabbit ear and renamed your chars like two dozen times. Not everyone is willing or able to slap down that much money on things like this. I can only imagine the kind of emails they'll get bombarded with when long-time players who didn't pay for this service find out someone is impersonating them.

Zeus
05-19-2011, 08:21 PM
Range, with all due respect, you also bought every rabbit ear and renamed your chars like two dozen times. Not everyone is willing or able to slap down that much money on things like this. I can only imagine the kind of emails they'll get bombarded with when long-time players who didn't pay for this service find out someone is impersonating them.

I'm not saying I wasn't angry about it :). I do find it largely unfair, but I was looking at it from a logical point of view.

DawnInfinity
05-19-2011, 08:22 PM
I bought all of the ears. No regrets, just hat OCD. I will not reserve my name on Blackstar, and if someone takes my name I won't play it. Honestly, I'm just surprised by the devs' choice. I automatically assumed that it would be free.

Samhayne
05-19-2011, 08:24 PM
Hi Kossi,

Thanks for taking the time to write with your feedback. We know that not everyone is going to like everything we do. As gamers ourselves, we can understand where you are coming from.

Our aim is to provide a rewarding and fun mobile mmo experience that anyone can enjoy for free. You can play all the way to 56 without spending a dime. We want to provide premium options that users might spend to obtain, depending on the value the option brings to them.

To keep the record straight, the prices of the Elixirs for Platinum were cut in half from what we originally announced.

The name reservation is the same as our current name change price. Blackstar is also going to be a free to play game like Pocket Legends. If you are following the development of Blackstar closely, you will likely be able to download the game for free wherever you are on your mobile device, log in and get your name, all on launch day. However, if you are worried about it, we have a premium service available to you.

Thanks in advance for keeping your feedback constructive.

Respectfully yours,
Samhayne

Lesrider
05-19-2011, 08:27 PM
I bought all of the ears. No regrets, just hat OCD. I will not reserve my name on Blackstar, and if someone takes my name I won't play it. Honestly, I'm just surprised by the devs' choice. I automatically assumed that it would be free.

Yep, I guess if a really awful troll wants to make a bunch of old timers quit, he can just snatch the names before they do.

Arterra
05-19-2011, 08:29 PM
meh. i already have a plan to at least stop someone who has my name from using it. if worst come to worst and someone on opening day looks thru the forums and just takes all the names there are with multiple unregistered accounts, then so be it.

just means i wont be able to play without knowing someone is using my identity.

Jespo
05-19-2011, 08:30 PM
TBH, I doubt people will take others names.. And if they do it is probably a friend effin with you.

Kraze
05-19-2011, 08:33 PM
I gotta agree with prior post I'll download b* day one and if my name isn't available I simply won't play it. Not worth stressing and I just can't justify 50plat

Kraze
05-19-2011, 08:39 PM
Also to the point that of on release date you can pull out your mobile device and download wherever you are mean that the app will be under the 20 mb limit?

Ladylove
05-19-2011, 08:56 PM
I use wifi... I cannot simply pull out my itouch and download the app to get my name... It's either pay 50 plat, or get lucky for me :/

Zeus
05-19-2011, 09:05 PM
I use wifi... I cannot simply pull out my itouch and download the app to get my name... It's either pay 50 plat, or get lucky for me :/

If possible, I'll camp out your name for you :). Anybody else, I'm willing to do the same as well.

Fyrce
05-19-2011, 09:17 PM
Oh I don't know. I used to play as a couple diff names on MMOs and they were already gone (common-ish words) when I got to PL. I have a character with a slightly different spelling on one, but if I can my original spellings, I'd get those 1st. Game on!

Lesrider
05-19-2011, 09:23 PM
Hi Kossi,

Thanks for taking the time to write with your feedback. We know that not everyone is going to like everything we do. As gamers ourselves, we can understand where you are coming from.

Our aim is to provide a rewarding and fun mobile mmo experience that anyone can enjoy for free. You can play all the way to 56 without spending a dime. We want to provide premium options that users might spend to obtain, depending on the value the option brings to them.

To keep the record straight, the prices of the Elixirs for Platinum were cut in half from what we originally announced.

The name reservation is the same as our current name change price. Blackstar is also going to be a free to play game like Pocket Legends. If you are following the development of Blackstar closely, you will likely be able to download the game for free wherever you are on your mobile device, log in and get your name, all on launch day. However, if you are worried about it, we have a premium service available to you.

Thanks in advance for keeping your feedback constructive.

Respectfully yours,
Samhayne

Sam, I appreciate that you made all the campaigns free NOW and need to make money somehow. But most of the people concerned about losing their names already paid for those campaigns. So telling people like Kossi that it's free to get to lvl 56 is not really true. It is for newbies, not for oldies. Since those who did pay for the campaigns never got anything really to make up for it, perhaps a nice gesture would be to give one free name reserve for B* to those who bought all the campaigns? Just a suggestion. It might keep your fans loyal.

Mothwing
05-19-2011, 09:28 PM
if someone takes mothwing........ILL BLOW YOUR HEAD TO PIECES!!!!!!

/caps

EDIT: Thanks Les i agree. I bought all the maps and bought endless ammounts of exilir getting to the LVL i am. Maybe a little gift would be nice....like idk um free reserve to B*?! Or 500000000000000000000 Plat would do ;). Oh and one question....the reserve thing is still rigged cause what if an impersonator reserves YOUR name. Then i cant even reserve my own name cause it's already been taken...

DawnInfinity
05-19-2011, 09:29 PM
Sam, I appreciate that you made all the campaigns free NOW and need to make money somehow. But most of the people concerned about losing their names already paid for those campaigns. So telling people like Kossi that it's free to get to lvl 56 is not really true. It is for newbies, not for oldies. Since those who did pay for the campaigns never got anything really to make up for it, perhaps a nice gesture would be to give one free name reserve for B* to those who bought all the campaigns? Just a suggestion. It might keep your fans loyal.
That's a great suggestion. I would love that as a veteran reward, since I missed the founders helms by nearly a week.

Ladylove
05-19-2011, 09:37 PM

Fantastic idea IMO. +25 charm

EDIT: thanks Parth <3

Mothwing
05-19-2011, 09:37 PM
youre not so charming after what i did to u in that pic,...;)

Ladylove
05-19-2011, 09:41 PM
youre not so charming after what i did to u in that pic,...;)

What are you talking about?

Orcish
05-19-2011, 09:42 PM
I guess I'll have to pass on that cup of Starbucks or that Paul McCartney CD I've been eyeing... Hmm to keep my ™ name or not, that is the question.

Mothwing
05-19-2011, 09:43 PM
lmaoooooooo. the one where youre like ZOMG FLOWERZ

The sig says it all

Ladylove
05-19-2011, 09:44 PM
lmaoooooooo. the one where youre like ZOMG FLOWERZ

The sig says it all

Oh right lol.

Dang now I want starbucks...

Mothwing
05-19-2011, 09:46 PM
Lmaoooo

KingGiant
05-19-2011, 09:56 PM
I have to agree that 50 plat for a name reservation is pure extortion. Specially when its backed with the reason that the main spine is now free. Now I am not saying name reservations don't deserve a plat charge, just that 50plat seams kinda greedy, this is all being based off the fact that name reservations were purely first and foremost a player driven suggestion. So we need to pay almost ten bucks for our own idea? I think not.

I do on the other hand love that the development halved the plat prices for elixers. I will most def buy 10$ more for some plat to get 30 min experience runs. This is for sure.

joeychandler
05-19-2011, 11:16 PM

Again, sorry, though I didn't know who you were then :)

imo 50plat isn't worth it either, but it's an optional extra so that doesn't bother me at all. I'll just settle with XjoeychandlerX worst case scenario :P

Zeus
05-19-2011, 11:17 PM
Again, sorry, though I didn't know who you were then :)

imo 50plat isn't worth it either, but it's an optional extra so that doesn't bother me at all. I'll just settle with XjoeychandlerX worst case scenario :P

Dunno if I could live with that :). I very much like my names. Lol.

Nightarcher
05-20-2011, 02:48 AM
Just a quick note on the new elixir prices. If you look, you'll see that the most expensive ones consist of five of the biggest bonuses the game can give you, for a full half hour. You can die, switch dungeons, etc. Compared to the former plat price for elixirs, this is very generous. It used to be 3Plat for the lowest end ones, now it's 1 for the cheapest 2x ones. And those expired with death or once you left the dungeon.

As for the name reservations, I do think that might be a bit much. I'm not angry, buy realistically we did come up with the idea for a feature which will make us able to continue our legacy in their other game, which will most likely end up as a willingness to dish out come more cash for plat towards B*. Needless to say, I will not be reserving any name. I'll try to get there fast and create "Night" and "Nightstar" or something.

Riccits
05-20-2011, 03:04 AM

comon just for the name u wont play the game??
u can always adapt a bit like u did for all ur chars... btw the probability that someone steal ur name the first day is very low IMO...

RedRyder
05-20-2011, 03:25 AM
only way im reserving a name is if by any chance one of my entries win, then ill use that plat to do so. I payed for every single campaign, so saying that theyre now free doesnt justify 50plat to reserve a name. The pricing, or the fact that there would be a charge, was not brought up to us until today. The 'purchase more inventory slots' tab is so annoying and in the way. i have 250 slots from making a char. when 250 was the initial size of each new chars. inventory. i do not need anymore.

the elixir's that are for gold should be first, not all the way in the end after the plat only ones. back to the reserves, to get 50 plat we'd have to buy the 75 pack which comes up to about $12 USD including the tax JUST to reserve a name. its not cool. going into the menu it feels as buying stuff is shoved at my face.

Avatar section - Reserve blackstar name
Inventory section - Buy more in. slots

Store;
Elixers - 12 plat cost elixirs listed before the gold ones
Potions - all plat. although the majority go to an npc since it was cheaper, there couldve been instances when the player had no time to.

the least amount of platinum we can buy is 30 at about $6 USD at a time, instead of having the 5 play for $1.09 option like before.
something needs to be done... ive purchased plenty of plat up to this point.... PLENTY, so this is not me being a cheapskate, im just not liking the direction the game's going.
for 1 plat at a time, there's no way in hell im doing the tapjoy thing.

Uepauke
05-20-2011, 05:14 AM
On the pots, no comment, to me sts needs to make money and if they need to place the plat option higher, so be it (as annoying as it may be).

However, name reservation: I do think it's a business mistake to potentially annoy the loyal customer base that's been built here--this one hits the people who the company should really be rewarding, and they are the likely ones that will be spending plat as well. I'd say a good compromise has been suggested, that is, allow one of the names to be reserved for free.

Look up 'network effects,' STS ;)

Ebalere
05-20-2011, 05:18 AM
I agree with everyone here. Love the game, understand they need money, but its getting rediculous with all the buy this buy that crap in menus and little subtle but not subtle enough ways to get us to spend plat. So if i run out of pots at goldfever i cant buy any thru the menu? I need to either die or leave the game? Hmmmmm bad call. Love elixirs tho, threw a couple dumpster punch hour long runs today and it was amazingly fun, and blew thru catacombs in 2 and a half mins repeatedly. Just remove all the purchase prompts and put pots for gold back in menu and im pleased with this update.

MoarPewPew
05-20-2011, 05:28 AM
Hey, buying the name reserve is supporting the development of b* and PL. Truthfully I do find the price to be high but I bought it. (luckily I had credit on iTunes store to buy plat)

flyingscv
05-20-2011, 06:45 AM
nooooo.... i can't afford the plats to do the name reservation. i've got such an awesome fear-inspiring name too! pls nobody take my name, pleeeaaaase.. it would greatly wound my greatest sin..... which is VANITY

:p

Lesrider
05-20-2011, 07:07 AM
The bottom line is, someone made a suggestion that we should be able to reserve our names. STS got everyone excited by saying they were going to let us do that. They never mentioned anything about us paying for it. Put it in perspective -- those who got the Founder's helm -- how would you have liked if after saying you were going to get it, they made you pay 100 plat for it when it finally came out?

Thought it was a nice gesture for the loyal players, but guess it was just another business move.

Ayrilana
05-20-2011, 10:37 AM
If possible, I'll camp out your name for you :). Anybody else, I'm willing to do the same as well.

There are a few names that I'm going to try and reserve when the app comes out. They're not used by anyone on the forums and I haven't seen anyone with them in game which leads me to believe they're on inactive accounts or characters never used.

BigBah
05-20-2011, 02:06 PM
Excellent points guys. I understand the need for STS to make revenue but recently it seems like there has been an attempt to squeeze more and more money out of us consumers, especially for things that were once free for us.

Sky../
05-20-2011, 03:16 PM
Excellent points guys. I understand the need for STS to make revenue but recently it seems like there has been an attempt to squeeze more and more money out of us consumers, especially for things that were once free for us.

May i ask, which things that "used to be free" now costs plat?

Apocolypze
05-20-2011, 03:17 PM
You get a shield now when u reserve name, just lettin yall know

BigBah
05-20-2011, 03:29 PM
May i ask, which things that "used to be free" now costs plat?

Well for a time Elixers cost plat where they were once only for gold. In this case the convience of buying potions for gold anywhere now costs plat.

azzasin
05-20-2011, 03:50 PM
in all honestly i dnt understand why everyone is making a bigdeal about this situation, yes 50plat for a ame reserve is alot but OH WELL LIVE WITH IT!!!!! if you dont want to pay that musch its your problem not theirs, just play the game, its amazing, just have fun and stop bad repping the devs, if it wasent for them this game woulnt even be here

Kossi
05-20-2011, 05:04 PM
Ahhh but gameloft costs like 6$ for an incredibly fantastic game like MC2, thats it
In pl, people like rangwpwnsmeel had to buy like 4,000 plat to succeed in the game
4,000 plat= OMG WTF

in O&C they charge a 1$ subscription fee! And its had mindblowing graphics

Seriously, pl is overpriced, im finally saying it at last.

Samhayne
05-20-2011, 05:11 PM
Optional name reservation is optional. You can play Pocket Legends all the way through and not spend anything.

Kossi
05-20-2011, 05:13 PM
you guys said that alot of hard work and respect goes into a name, and that you should be able to carry on that name to other games

THEN you charge the respected players 50 platinum to keep that respect

a forum fan could get the name if i dont pay up my unavailable money and tarnish my reputation

Kossi
05-20-2011, 05:16 PM
In online games, your name is your identity. Some people work hard to build up a good reputation and status within the community and all of that is all wrapped up in their name.

. .

Rebel
05-20-2011, 05:17 PM
Ahhh but gameloft costs like 6$ for an incredibly fantastic game like MC2, thats it
In pl, people like rangwpwnsmeel had to buy like 4,000 plat to succeed in the game
4,000 plat= OMG WTF

Actually, you don't have to pay a dime to become "successful". I'm a little confused on your definition of the word success.

KaotiicxDream
05-20-2011, 05:23 PM
I haven't reserved any names only due to that my mom weren't very excited when I bought plat last time..

csb
05-20-2011, 05:23 PM
Wow, 50 plat each to reserve my character names. I guess I can only afford to choose one. Hmmm... will it be azacideztgs or skaosadrefzkp? I'd like to keep both great names, but guess i have to flip a coin.

romgar1
05-20-2011, 05:24 PM
Did anyone else catch samhaynes subtle yet funny reference when he said, "optional name reservation is optional"? I sure did. Kossi we love you please caaalm down. Try this, sit in a comfy position and say oooooom, slowy and repeat till calm.

KaotiicxDream
05-20-2011, 05:28 PM
Wow, 50 plat each to reserve my character names. I guess I can only afford to choose one. Hmmm... will it be azacideztgs or skaosadrefzkp? I'd like to keep both great names, but guess i have to flip a coin.

No worries in 30 secs I can't remember those names..

@Romgar1 lol .. but still so true :-)

Zeus
05-20-2011, 05:28 PM
4,000 plat= OMG WTF

Kossi, all that stuff is optional. How does me buying large amounts of platinum have ANYTHING to do with me being successful in the game? Your logic does not make sense and I don't think you have the right to tell others how I should spend my money, in a way your implying that that the reason why I'm successful in the game have anything to do with your argument. Look at it this way, there is a standard model on pricing. If you want optional, but unnecessary items/purchases, you can pay extra. Otherwise, it's free.

KaotiicxDream
05-20-2011, 05:32 PM
Kossi ppl don't succeed cuz they spend tons of plats. Ppl succeed because they train, learns how to play their class etc. Of course those games are great too (Graphic might be better) but they force u to pay every month. PL can be played on both Edge, 3G, 4G?, and WiFi example O&C can only be played on WiFi.

Kossi
05-20-2011, 05:33 PM
Kossi ppl don't succeed cuz they spend tons of plats. Ppl succeed because they train, learns how to play their class etc. Of course those games are great too (Graphic might be better) but they force u to pay every month. PL can be played on both Edge, 3G, 4G?, and WiFi example O&C can only be played on WiFi.

ok fine, but back on subject

theyre pushing people to buy more play by putting plat elixers first, telling you to buy more inventory slots every time you go to inventory, and charging people 50p to keep their names they worked hard for.

Kossi
05-20-2011, 05:34 PM

how much platinum have you bought?

Lesrider
05-20-2011, 05:36 PM
Forget about comparing it to other games... Can we PLEASE stop saying it's free to play when anyone who's been here for more than a couple of months has had to pay for all the campaigns? Whether you consider it to be a little or a lot, it was still NOT free. So to tell people they can get to 56 for free is only true if they just started playing. Not an argument for charging 50 plat for the name reservation. I see it's not changing since offering a vanity item magically gets more people to buy it, so STS is not going to change it now. But please stop justifying it by saying the game is completely free to play.

Zeus
05-20-2011, 05:37 PM

That's like asking somebody how much is your income? It's personal information and one shouldn't ask that unless somebody is willing to part with the information.

noobmigo
05-20-2011, 05:38 PM
Ok, I really don't care for the 50P Name Reserve.
But I'm not buying it because I'm pretty sure NOBODY is going to take the name of "Chumtestbear" or "Chumster" or "Chummywarm".
Unless I have a twink follower, which I'm PRETTY sure I don't.

Noobmigo is SAFE!

KaotiicxDream
05-20-2011, 05:40 PM
ok fine, but back on subject

theyre pushing people to buy mroe play by putting plat elixers first, telling you to buy mroe inventory slots every time you go to inventory, and charging people 50p to keep their names they worked hard for.

A filter on pots would be nice (to filter away plat pots or gold pots, ur own choice). Some ppl actually like the 30 mins pots.. and I saw x2 pots (single) only costed 1 plat each.
A button to disable to buy more inv. slots would be nice. But try to think positive its a good shortcut.
50 plat for a reservation.. I won't buy only due to my mom weren't very excited when I bought plat last time..

My teacher learned me to try see the positive things instead of only negative things. I will use it.

Example: It has been raining all day. U just wanna go out. You think its so stupid that it should rain today. That's negative. But if u see positive: how about the farmers? They need water for their plants.

Another one: is the cup half empty or half filled ? Depends how u see on it.

noobmigo
05-20-2011, 05:42 PM
A filter on pots would be nice (to filter away plat pots or gold pots, ur own choice). Some ppl actually like the 30 mins pots.. and I saw x2 pots (single) only costed 1 plat each.
A button to disable to buy more inv. slots would be nice. But try to think positive its a good shortcut.
50 plat for a reservation.. I won't buy only due to my mom weren't very excited when I bought plat last time..

My teacher learned me to try see the positive things instead of only negative things. I will use it.

Example: It has been raining all day. U just wanna go out. You think its so stupid that it should rain today. That's negative. But if u see positive: how about the farmers? They need water for their plants.

Another one: is the cup half empty or half filled ? Depends how u see on it.

Wow, ok, that's for the therapy section.
Wait, therapy?

Anyway, he is trying to be positive, but remember, Kossi is a CUSTOMER addressing problems that he and other players do not like.

KaotiicxDream
05-20-2011, 05:42 PM

Too much? Enough to make my mom say: are you sure u wanna do this? I could get a nice dress for that!

Deathdemize
05-20-2011, 05:52 PM
Dude you guys Space time has a free game for you guys to play right? Ok , so how do you want them to feed their kids and what not? Look like Samhayne said you can get on B* right when it goes live and before you can say DONT BE TAKING MY NAME MON (Troll refrence) you will have your PL name. And for anything eals that you guys where saying costs to much , well who cares dude FREE GAME! HELLO??? stop giving the devs hard time :)

Unless i took your posts the complete wrong way then i am sorry and forget i said anything :)

Diodge
05-20-2011, 06:04 PM
Forget about comparing it to other games... Can we PLEASE stop saying it's free to play when anyone who's been here for more than a couple of months has had to pay for all the campaigns? Whether you consider it to be a little or a lot, it was still NOT free. So to tell people they can get to 56 for free is only true if they just started playing. Not an argument for charging 50 plat for the name reservation. I see it's not changing since offering a vanity item magically gets more people to buy it, so STS is not going to change it now. But please stop justifying it by saying the game is completely free to play.

agree . . .

The old timers who paid plat to get to top Levels. There the ones that made the game go where it did. It wouldn't be free for so many if it wasnt for the people who paid to get to top level.(I have 4 accounts I pay for. I wont save any names for 50p and some vanity shield. (pay 24.00-30.00 to something not even out yet is crazy) even paying 5.00 - 7.00 to a game not droped yet is crazy.

I always supported them makeing money. I never looked back on anything I bought. but 50p for something we already supported with plat is crazy. Then to justify it you throw a shield on it. I would rather have more vanity we can buy vs a shield thrown in to justify 50p spent on a game not even out yet.

I could see the people who got everything free being charged to play B*.

Deathdemize
05-20-2011, 06:18 PM
I could see the people who got everything free being charged to play B*.

Then you are Blind.Sorry , but in a way if you think about it you started to be rude first and i payed plat to dont think that everyone has a problem with stuff going free and 50p for B* names and not everyones raging at devs its just 8 pages of you :P <3 x200

Last thing im going to say on this post ( unless somthing funny or i want to reply to is said) is that if you are not going to drop the plat for B* name then you are not to worried about it. And if you want to play the my mom is not made out of money card , and you ARE worried about taking your name from PL then you will be one of the many others who dont want to pay waiting for B* to drop and jump right in and make a toon with the name they want. and saying ''The old timers who paid plat to get to top Levels. There the ones that made the game go where it did'' is not right. Lots of hard work was put into PL by dev , you guys might have helped but now with stuff being free you can go out and kick a friend in the head and make em play PL with you. WIN WIN! :D O and all Vanity items are win Dioge , soon people wont have em and you or i will and then you will learn to care for them...to love...to...nm im outa here to much miss spelling in one post

cjackyo
05-20-2011, 06:21 PM
Word!!!!!!!!!!!

Samhayne
05-20-2011, 06:23 PM
Locking this thread as it's devolving into flames and insults.