PDA

View Full Version : Make Craftable Energy Kits Stashable!

KnowledgeFTW
10-15-2015, 05:28 PM
We need craftable energy kits to be stashable and only traded between your alts. I personally dont see any harm so i would like for this too happen.

oekeone
10-15-2015, 05:38 PM
Omg same we need stashable energy kits

KnowledgeFTW
10-15-2015, 05:55 PM
I literally have like 100 kits in my alt which i will never use to find out i cant use them. Still great event though! Auctally is fun this time.

Ceuidear
10-15-2015, 11:51 PM
We need craftable energy kits to be stashable and only traded between your alts. I personally dont see any harm so i would like for this too happen.

Agreed.
When the event ends we can stash those extra crafted energy kits saving up for next major event.
Stashing helps to use those kits in our alts so we dont need to waste time farming essences in each of our char to craft kits.

Kakashis
10-16-2015, 12:58 AM
my inventory is full to the MAX omg we need more space

Mesti
10-16-2015, 01:06 AM
Nice idea

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Rome
10-16-2015, 03:12 AM
my inventory is full to the MAX omg we need more space

+1
true that

Endkey 2.0
10-16-2015, 04:03 AM
+1
We all have alts that we like to level up and at the same time we want to farm energy essences, which we do not want to use on that alt, so please make energies stashable STS. No point in farming wt4 on a toon which is already capped

KnowledgeFTW
10-17-2015, 05:47 PM
Too much time farming energy essences in each of your characters and with the insanely low drop rate this might discourage a lot of players. Make craftable energy kits stastable StS!

Also i know people who have like 200 - 350 energy kits in their inventory which they just want to stash for next event. So another good reason to make these stashable.

Cursebaby
10-17-2015, 07:16 PM
Omg agreed! Always a problem i face during events =.=

-no
10-18-2015, 06:15 AM

YES!!! I have many crafted energy on now unused chars.

Sheentaro
10-18-2015, 11:09 AM
This issue has been here for years and until now STG dont make any move about this. I see some possible reasons why they don't allow it to be stashable ,

1)Stashing forged energy kits will be become an exploit .. Many players will abuse it tho..mostly twinks (they will farm it in their endgame , stash , then enjoy the energies in their twinks and tadaa!! Easy $$$$)

2)If STS allowed stashable forged nrgs , less profit for them ..

<ENIGMATIC>

Oursizes
10-18-2015, 11:24 AM
This issue has been here for years and until now STG dont make any move about this. I see some possible reasons why they don't allow it to be stashable ,

1)Stashing forged energy kits will be become an exploit .. Many players will abuse it tho..mostly twinks (they will farm it in their endgame , stash , then enjoy the energies in their twinks and tadaa!! Easy $$$$)

2)If STS allowed stashable forged nrgs , less profit for them ..

<ENIGMATIC>

This is why they already stated a while back that they wont allow kits to be stashable

extrapayah
10-19-2015, 01:32 AM
yeah, been suggesting about it since long ago, along with shared/common pet stable,

and i don't think farming energies with endgame mages and sharing it with twinks is an abuse, it's not like we are not making effort of it, we only get it easier because of the previous effort we have made, levelling our mage, and gearing it. but we still need to farm the energies, it won't come by itself

thus it is not wrong to make these efforts to be stashable

Rome
10-19-2015, 03:11 AM
We need craftable energy kits to be stashable and only traded between your alts. I personally dont see any harm so i would like for this too happen. not only stashable. but i would also appreciate the increase of the drop rate of essence @ halloween event.