PDA

View Full Version : Please look into the warrior mythic weapon...

Zeus
10-15-2015, 05:47 PM
I speak on behalf of all warriors (who I am sure would not disagree). It is a joke when compared to the bow and gun.

Additionally, warriors should get an offensive weapon as well if every other class gains one. The same think happened in Ursoth of 2014 and as we all know, warriors were not happy at all!

Thank you!

Maarkus
10-15-2015, 06:19 PM
Thanks for mentioning this Zeus.

Yes the warrior mythic is a disspointment.

I would like to ask STS (if they want to answer as we cant force them) to please clarify why:
1. It is a know situation that warrior damage output in PVE(and maybe pvp but not sure) is significantly less than the other classes this why is the new mythic for the warrior not compensating this well know disadvantage?

2. Why would a shield weapon be a choice of STS when it is quite clear that no matter what armor a warrior has the class just seems to be one hit easily anyway due to the new special attacks of mobs and bosses in elites... I mean now we are seeing the special attack of Paraleseus boss in event... I dont think armor will save any war from that or from the intakill of the boss in Jagged trails.

3. STS keeps mentioning that they are listening to our feed back but this is definitely not a result from studying warrior feedback infact its exactly what we warriors were afraid of... STS giving inappropriate gear to warriors

4. STS is clearly inadvertly inducing CLASSISM in game ... Thru negligence of a class that they themselves have acknowledge is inefficient but has not take action to rectify the situation.

5. The fear of creating imbalance is no longer a legitimate excuse as the game is already imbalance thus why is there hesitation i taking the necessary steps?

6. STS' does not see the Social responcibility it has for the warrior class players in its community as it is a know fact that a majority warrior player have changed class due to classism, and even other class players have advicated warrior aspirants to change class to progress jn the game.

Thanks for reading

Maarkus

Shackler
10-16-2015, 01:21 AM
Ofc warriors will get an offensive weapon. Like another useless legendary weapon like galen's maul.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Transfordark
10-16-2015, 01:50 AM
Ofc warriors will get an offensive weapon. Like another useless legendary weapon like galen's maul.

IMO, Galen Maul is still better than this.

The new Mythic Weapon is a real Disappointment.
Nothing better when you compare to old Bulwarks just DPS which is useless and a mere HP and Armor Difference.
The proc is useless in terms of Frost or Elon Bulwark. The armor buff would only give some noticeable armor. That wouldn't make any difference against everything which 1 HIT K.O's. Taunt for a proc like seriously?

Shackler
10-16-2015, 01:56 AM
IMO, Galen Maul is still better than this.

The new Mythic Weapon is a real Disappointment.
Nothing better when you compare to old Bulwarks just DPS which is useless and a mere HP and Armor Difference.
The proc is useless in terms of Frost or Elon Bulwark. The armor buff would only give some noticeable armor. That wouldn't make any difference against everything which 1 HIT K.O's. Taunt for a proc like seriously?

Yea agree. And while a bulwark that is supposed to keep you safe by giving you just 500 armor when it procs, a bonesaw that is supposed to make you be able to deal really devastating damage gives you about 1k armor and 35 str buff which increases your durability a lot and makes you kinda immortal and a real killing machine for a few seconds.

epicrrr
10-16-2015, 03:30 AM
Just fulfilling a warriors role as tank, theyre probably never intended to deal a lot of damage.

Maarkus
10-16-2015, 04:06 AM
Just fulfilling a warriors role as tank, theyre probably never intended to deal a lot of damage.

Hi,
I agree with you but with all due respect, not dealing a lot of damage is very different from not needed to run a map. This is the real issue. It may be damage related or crit damage related or more party buff related but the the bigger scheme of things it plainly put as : STS releases 2 useful items to the other useful classes yet releases a non progressive item to an already non progressive class... That is what i would like to point out as STS being irresponsible and reinforcing classism.

Thanks for reading and i hope tou dont take it the wrong way.

drawfflerz
10-16-2015, 06:13 AM
Just dont be sad. Keep ur energy event until next event. There will be new 46 mythic weapon after bonesaw. Sigh.

Gillettebro
10-16-2015, 06:25 AM
Is warrior worth playing

Lastmind
10-16-2015, 06:55 AM
I think that the proc of the glintstone bulwark is a step into the right direction.
What did people want for warriors?
- More dps
- More tankiness
- More efficient taunts
Glintstone bulwark offers all of these things. Taking damage stacks up armor buffs which help u ro actually tank, then the buff bursts, provides dps and an extra taunt effect.

I think the proc is underrated. Of course it does not solve the balance issue, because it also has to do a lot with the skills. But this proc is pretty much everything u can ask for in the item department.

Excuses
10-16-2015, 09:08 AM

In the same way, rogue and mage are not supposed to survive without tank then.
Imbalance of dmg dealt is getting bigger but survivability is smaller.
If 4 dps can play an elite map, 4 tanks should deal enough dmg to finish elite too. Or neither. That's balance.

What makes me frustrated is that sts is trying to cover up the problem(squishiness of tank) with a weapon, not actually changing anything. Tank's survivability should be improved by fixing jugg and vg, putting more armor on all tank gears and reducing dps gear armors and sup-stats.
Dps has too much armor and high hp(because of eyes too.) and that makes the need of tank vain.

Xorrior
10-16-2015, 09:19 AM
I've said this in another thread, now I'm gonna say it here too for posterity sake......

Warriors loaded with arcanes and mythics should be able to withstand a one hit kill or even cancel out a critical hit to protect the team. That is how a warrior should work dear devs, allow the chest splitter to cancel crit hits, allow the jugg to debuff. That's not gonna take much time to do, what's with all this procrastinating with the warrior class, seem you devs just can't be bothered.

#AllAboardOnTheCoCbandwagon

I get one hit as a rogue just like a warrior but at least I can kill the enemy with my damage. What's the point of being a 10k HP warrior, when with a one hit kill you die like 5k HP rogue ???

This is from a former warrior now a rogue. Go figure!

This is my last moan about the warrior class being totally useless. You wanna ruin the warrior class STS, you're doing a grand job!

This post was brought to you by pent up frustration!

Transfordark
10-16-2015, 09:21 AM
To All these Mage and Rogues saying that the proc is fine please don't ruin this thread. You know nothing about the struggles of a war and try using an endgame war and you'll understand the pain.

Shuu Away Please,

OR

I'll Tickle you to death.

#AnswertoTheWars

Alhuntrazeck
10-16-2015, 09:36 AM
Give a flat +200 HP buff to the weapon - problem solved. The LAST thing we need is one hitting tanks, take it from a DPS.

Xorrior
10-16-2015, 09:39 AM
OP Warrior vs Evolved Paracelsus.....

Tank : oh big giant boney monster, no problem I got 10k HP, I can survive his best shot.

*spikes from ground*

DEAD!

Rogue : WHA!

Mage : HUH? - SPLAT!

*respawn*

Mage and Rogue both : LOL how much did you spend on your para and eye gemmed gears and latest arcane pet XD

Dimitrian
10-16-2015, 11:27 AM
To all the warriors (and former warriors): get your torches! We're going to sts headquarters!

Ravager
10-16-2015, 04:04 PM
At the least, juggernaut needs to be scaled in pvp.

Pve, many many changes need to be made. Great ones have been suggested by Maarkus. I would hope to at least see one of his suggestions implemented rather than 0 implementation.

Shackler
10-16-2015, 04:28 PM
OP Warrior vs Evolved Paracelsus.....

Tank : oh big giant boney monster, no problem I got 10k HP, I can survive his best shot.

*spikes from ground*

DEAD!

Rogue : WHA!

Mage : HUH? - SPLAT!

*respawn*

Mage and Rogue both : LOL how much did you spend on your para and eye gemmed gears and latest arcane pet XD

Well. Even before doing jokes know your argument. If a warrior that knows how to play, he would not spend gold for para gems and especially eye gems which are extremely useless for warrior. If he does it like the way you mean, he would not hit even 8k hp. My gears are full with grand rein bloods and grand bloods and i have 9k hp.

Samaeldavisjr
10-16-2015, 04:31 PM
I just can't buhlee the games devs don't see or understand any of this. If they did, it would be fixed already. I truly feel like they're trying to get rid of this class. Why else would there be countless threads over SEVERAL months about Warrior imbalance with absolutely not one word from them about it?? Coincidence?

Candylicks
10-16-2015, 04:35 PM
Warriors have the best mythic set bonus. Trade off, yeah?

Oezheasate
10-16-2015, 05:57 PM
Nah no tradeoff, theyre so weak that they need to get all the bonuses they can get. And no warrior in his sane mind will wear the full mythic set.

Arkiouj
10-16-2015, 11:46 PM
I couldn't believe it when I scrolled down the Announcement page for Halloween event to find the mythic weps.. a sword and shield... REALLY STS? Is this some kind of sick joke? Do you not listen to the community atall? Was it so hard to read some of the suggestions and threads made on this subject? Do all suggestions fall on deaf ears? You just widen the dps gap by giving Mages and Rogues a gun and a bow and us a defensive weapon. There is no point in giving us more HP and Armor, it's useless. We still get 1 hit k.o, Paracelsus spikes for example. Stopping 1hit kill mechanics is obviously not feesable as it would effect Ankh sales and in turn Platinum sales. The main reason we aren't wanted in runs is because we slow them down... basically our dps is garbage. Almost everyone pot spams now so us holding aggro isn't really needed either, it's not as if we can hold aggro anyway! A sad attempt you make with this new shield and its proc is to fix this but it doesn't. If a warrior is going to be a tank, its the skills that need to change, even then a tank really isn't needed. The skills need to change, dps weapons are needed. Anyway, people will probably say 'stfu and make a rogue then' don't worry I plan on doing that. I honestly give up on the warrior class right now, posting this in the hopes atleast the people who stay warriors get their voices heard.

Ravager
10-17-2015, 12:20 AM
I couldn't believe it when I scrolled down the Announcement page for Halloween event to find the mythic weps.. a sword and shield... REALLY STS? Is this some kind of sick joke? Do you not listen to the community atall? Was it so hard to read some of the suggestions and threads made on this subject? Do all suggestions fall on deaf ears? You just widen the dps gap by giving Mages and Rogues a gun and a bow and us a defensive weapon. There is no point in giving us more HP and Armor, it's useless. We still get 1 hit k.o, Paracelsus spikes for example. Stopping 1hit kill mechanics is obviously not feesable as it would effect Ankh sales and in turn Platinum sales. The main reason we aren't wanted in runs is because we slow them down... basically our dps is garbage. Almost everyone pot spams now so us holding aggro isn't really needed either, it's not as if we can hold aggro anyway! A sad attempt you make with this new shield and its proc is to fix this but it doesn't. If a warrior is going to be a tank, its the skills that need to change, even then a tank really isn't needed. The skills need to change, dps weapons are needed. Anyway, people will probably say 'stfu and make a rogue then' don't worry I plan on doing that. I honestly give up on the warrior class right now, posting this in the hopes atleast the people who stay warriors get their voices heard.

This here is the truth to pve. Nearly all issues and needs for warrior taunt are remedied when the other classes simply spam pots. No need for a warrior to slow them down.

Wazakesy
10-17-2015, 12:28 AM
Mages and rogues are getting more and more damage. Warriors will continue to PuG till theyre extinct regardless of how well they can damage.

Metoxx
10-17-2015, 02:09 AM
At least sts should make upgades for mythic and arcane stuffs... It's ridiculous how the rarity of the rare items dropping lower... and even so far they will become useless because of the next upcoming expansions... If aren't for mythics at least for arcane stuffs...

Xorrior
10-17-2015, 04:44 AM
Well. Even before doing jokes know your argument. If a warrior that knows how to play, he would not spend gold for para gems and especially eye gems which are extremely useless for warrior. If he does it like the way you mean, he would not hit even 8k hp. My gears are full with grand rein bloods and grand bloods and i have 9k hp.

I hit over 8k HP when I was level 41, and yes I played with warriors with those gems and It's about correct gem distribution and having the right gears. Don't forget there is the mythic belt too, which gives 3 additional slots for gems. They do PvP and PvE, hence the inclusion of those gems.

If you look you will find these insane buffed HP Warriors. Next you gonna tell me rogues can't hit over 6k HP.

Shackler
10-17-2015, 04:56 AM
I hit over 8k HP when I was level 41, and yes I played with warriors with those gems and It's about correct gem distribution and having the right gears. Don't forget there is the mythic belt too, which gives 3 additional slots for gems. They do PvP and PvE, hence the inclusion of those gems.

If you look you will find these insane buffed HP Warriors. Next you gonna tell me rogues can't hit over 6k HP.

With his imagination there is a warrior with eye gems and para gems only on his gear and has 10k hp. Dw hitting 8k hp was not hard in the previous season. Because there was elon shards.

mesalin
10-17-2015, 05:15 AM
War need buff. Its true and don't hide it.
Jugg effect should during more than now. Or just reduce CD. And make it stronger. I have endgame war and rogue. Guess what is in use more time.
Yeah rogue break jugg so fast.
New weapon also need buff. This for war ofc.
They should buff skills with taunt not weapon!

Xorrior
10-17-2015, 05:38 AM
With his imagination there is a warrior with eye gems and para gems only on his gear and has 10k hp. Dw hitting 8k hp was not hard in the previous season. Because there was elon shards.

First of all you're taking a joke showing sympathy to a warrior class out of context. Secondly you said a warr can't currently hit 8k HP with those op gems, to which I answered, now u changed it to 10k HP. As I said with correct gem distribution, because I referred to para or eyes in my joke doesn't mean the insane HP warr is all para or eyes. I was jokingly highlighting the uselessness of a warr in a one hit kill situation.

BTW I had no Elond gems in my 41 gears

Shackler
10-17-2015, 06:23 AM
First of all you're taking a joke showing sympathy to a warrior class out of context. Secondly you said a warr can't currently hit 8k HP with those op gems, to which I answered, now u changed it to 10k HP. As I said with correct gem distribution, because I referred to para or eyes in my joke doesn't mean the insane HP warr is all para or eyes. I was jokingly highlighting the uselessness of a warr in a one hit kill situation.

BTW I had no Elond gems in my 41 gears

I am tired of seeing stupid jokes about warriors really. No one cares about the 1 shot kills in pve. Because no one cares about pve kdrs. Pve is useless after a moment. I dont remember the last time i farmed northal which is the latest content of AL. Btw hp is nothing if you dont have high armor.

Befs
10-17-2015, 06:37 AM
I am tired of seeing stupid jokes about warriors really. No one cares about the 1 shot kills in pve. Because no one cares about pve kdrs. Pve is useless after a moment. I dont remember the last time i farmed northal which is the latest content of AL. Btw hp is nothing if you dont have high armor.

Why did the warrior cross the road?

He didn't.

He was 1 hit by a stop sign.

Transfordark
10-17-2015, 07:47 AM
IMO giving tanks a better weapon(health boost and stuff is needed) not a damage output increase.

The proc is what most tanks have been wanting for quite a while, an additional taunt.

Giving stat boosts to make tanks tankier solves one issue(PvP), another arises in the form of mages again getting outgunned in PvP and the issue of tanks not being wanted in PvE remains.

The weapon is fine, add a party buff from Vb or jugg. Make it so the buff gives an added damage bonus to party members when stacked with heal, this way warriors can't sync their skills and be yoloing around in clashes while team members get swatted like flies.

Then there is another problem that arises if the party buff skill, if it were to happen, is needed more than mages for maps. Notts of Arlor will be flocking to forums like the warriors do now. Give mages clock a better DPS factor if this were to happen(I just want to see 2r/1m/1w parties in fastest timed runs e.e),

In conclusion, give warriors a tiny bit of HP from the new weapon(not too much or the bullies of PvP will start bullying mages again, *wink wink* angeldevil *nudge nudge*). Give a party buff that will help speed runs up or add an environment in maps which only a warrior can take his party through, no warrior=no bueno.
Shuu away Mage.
You dont know away the current situation of wars.
I challenge you to play in endgame as a war.

Seriously all this Mages and Rogues talking about Wars and they know nothing.

Wars are useless, Why?
Because
1. Taunt is Broken
2. Defense and HP doesnt matter because of ONE HIT K.Os
3. Agro breaks easily and even in Agro you aren't really Immortal.
4. Ankhs, Tanking something isnt important since you directly respawn on the area in a sec.
5. Pots, Why need tank? When you can spam pots and get HP.
6. Low Damage and DPS good for nothing
7. Good for Nothing Skills
8. Pets can help in tanking and are better than Warriors. e.g, Nekro
9. Less Mana
10. No DoT or Curse type skills
11. No Debuffs
12. Mage Shield is better than Jug.

Metoxx
10-17-2015, 09:44 AM
Yeah ur right.... and the another problem is tank class are too far beyond weaker than the other 2 classes.... Even with high HP and armor we cant handle the rogue one shoot kill in pvp rogues and mages are complaining because they are concerning if sts wud do anything to fix this issues (but they wont) we wont be longer their foods in pvp... Even a full geared tank cant handle a normal geared rogue... and for now thank to the newest mythic weapons rogues and mages are more OP than before... and as a tank we stay potatoes...

Shackler
10-17-2015, 10:44 AM
Not to mention spikes from ground can only be tanked if you have invulnerability XD

*goes back to mechanically running event*

i have 3.45k armor(with effigy) and up to 3.7k and 9k hp. it still can kill me. But actually it does it so people will need more ankhs so this will increase plat sale. Not because we are not strong enough.