PDA

View Full Version : Noooo!

macrina
05-19-2011, 07:26 PM
The latest upgrade looks like we can't use gold anymore - only platinum?! At Easter, PL announced that we could get up to lvl 52 (or 56) FREE. Are you saying this is no longer the case? That all the gold we've accrued is now worthless? Say it ain't so! Please tell me I'm misinterpreting the latest upgrade.

Otukura
05-19-2011, 07:29 PM
Wait, what?

Potions can be found at various NPCs. The main spine is still free. Gold can be used to buy uber awesome weapons, armor, etc.

Where did you see this?

Whirlzap
05-19-2011, 08:14 PM
Potions are now platinum only in the shop.

Liefling
05-19-2011, 09:17 PM
Doesn't matter, cause buying it at anytime was the only saving grace people who couldn't afford all the bells & wishes had. I know it is so convenient to run out in the middle of a battle, pop away to one of these shops, and then pop right back in where we left off. What, you mean that isn't convenient for us to do?!

Futumsh
05-19-2011, 10:07 PM
Potions can be purchased with gold from vendors. Check out Ellie the Enchantress in Forest Haven.

Fyrce
05-20-2011, 01:11 AM
It's only in the Player store. You can still buy lots from an NPC store for gold, farm for it for free, put lots in your stash, and keep lots on your characters.

Redbridge
05-20-2011, 02:13 AM
As already mentioned above, Potions are still purchasable from Ellie in Forest Haven (1.5k for 100) and if you have been going anywhere else for your potions then you have now learnt the most cost effective way to buy them is from Ellie.

Doesn't everyone keep 100's/1000's of potions in their back pocket everywhere they go, or top them up from stash/Ellie if your low? Or is it just me?

Riccits
05-20-2011, 02:45 AM
Doesn't everyone keep 100's/1000's of potions in their back pocket everywhere they go, or top them up from stash/Ellie if your low? Or is it just me?

many does ;)

Sky../
05-20-2011, 12:29 PM
Doesn't matter, cause buying it at anytime was the only saving grace people who couldn't afford all the bells & wishes had. I know it is so convenient to run out in the middle of a battle, pop away to one of these shops, and then pop right back in where we left off. What, you mean that isn't convenient for us to do?!

And this should only happen like once a week anyway. But 1000 pot (which is only 15k gold) and that would last you a long time. If you buy them 25 at a time, well that's not the game's fault that you inconvenienced yourself.