PDA

View Full Version : Prom! :D

Artemis
05-19-2011, 07:31 PM
So whos goin to prom?! Mine is Saturday. We should have a Pl Prom king and queen:p

i am running for queen irl. Wish meh luck :)

KingFu
05-19-2011, 07:32 PM
Bandit King and Queen already have the title....

Otukura
05-19-2011, 07:33 PM
Ours was... um... on April Fools day, so quite a while ago. You guys must have it really late 0.0

Zeus
05-19-2011, 07:33 PM
I'm going to Prom this Saturday too! Got a Limo reserved and everything. Oh yea, guess what? I'm going creme tux baby. Ooo yeah. Be jealous.

Artemis
05-19-2011, 07:34 PM
I'm going to Prom this Saturday too! Got a Limo reserved and everything. Oh yea, guess what? I'm going creme tux baby. Ooo yeah. Be jealous.

I gatta limo too! I havaa purple dress ;)

Ladylove
05-19-2011, 07:35 PM

Black tux is better. With cumberbun, not vest!!!

Artemis
05-19-2011, 07:41 PM
Black tux is better. With cumberbun, not vest!!!

Ikrr! Troy cant handle white. It will be dirty the second we walk through the door.

Ladylove
05-19-2011, 07:44 PM
Ikrr! Troy cant handle white. It will be dirty the second we walk through the door.

Lol :D and I wore a purple dress to my senior prom :) "lapis" to be exact

Zeus
05-19-2011, 07:47 PM

I'm wearing Creme. I got hit on a lot when wearing it to school, so that's how I'm going to roll. Now to decide wether to go in the Limo, or rent an exotic car :).

Artemis

Awww -Mini Brooke in training- Yeah rightt your waaaaaaayyyy prettier than me :)

seller
Im in for prom king and to win the crown i will kill sewer king for the prom

Artemis
05-19-2011, 07:49 PM
Im in for prom king and to win the crown i will kill sewer king for the prom

Uhhhh no. Nice try though;)

Ladylove
05-19-2011, 07:50 PM
I'm wearing Creme. I got hit on a lot when wearing it to school, so that's how I'm going to roll. Now to decide wether to go in the Limo, or rent an exotic car :).

Shut up, rich boy xD.

Lol nah lyric. Everyone is pretty on prom night :D that night was the prettiest I've ever felt in my whole life. Wish I could look like that every day. Too bad I don't have a glam squad :(

seller
05-19-2011, 07:51 PM
i will punch him in the face and steal the crown get a tux and limo to run him over in style

Zeus
05-19-2011, 07:52 PM
Shut up, rich boy xD.

Lol nah lyric. Everyone is pretty on prom night :D that night was the prettiest I've ever felt in my whole life. Wish I could look like that every day. Too bad I don't have a glam squad :(

Correction, everybody is a vampire on Prom Night. They are all sparkly.

Artemis
05-19-2011, 07:53 PM
Shut up, rich boy xD.

That one night that you get to look like Cinderella..

Ladylove
05-19-2011, 07:53 PM
I will punch him in the face and steal the crown get a tux and limo to run him over in style

Violence is not the answer. And just because your italics irk me, I changed your quote.

EDIT: here is that senior prom pic. I hate dress shopping. I thought that dress was going to suck till I tried it on. I loved it. Still have it :) wonder if it still fits... I felt really classy because a lot of the other girls had on super short dresses that looked like sun dresses or bathing suit cover ups.

http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x384/blcochrane/prom.jpg

Pandamoni
05-19-2011, 07:56 PM
I chaperoned prom last month! lol...it was fun. good luck on getting queen!

Zeus
05-19-2011, 08:09 PM
I chaperoned prom last month! lol...it was fun. good luck on getting queen!

We need chaperones at our prom... It's not going to be pretty. Lol.

Pandamoni
05-19-2011, 08:11 PM
We need chaperones at our prom... It's not going to be pretty. Lol.

I snuck out to the bar with a coworker. Shhhhhh.

I only had to stop kids from dancing too raunchy once and it was two girls dancing together lol

Zeus
05-19-2011, 08:13 PM
I snuck out to the bar with a coworker. Shhhhhh.

I only had to stop kids from dancing too raunchy once and it was two girls dancing together lol

There is going to be a lot more then that for us. Lol. We only have two teachers chaperoning and they are just as immature and "cool" as we are.

DawnInfinity
05-19-2011, 08:15 PM
My prom was last Saturday.

seller
05-19-2011, 08:18 PM
Violence is not the answer. And just because your italics irk me, I changed your quote.

EDIT: here is that senior prom pic. I hate dress shopping. I thought that dress was going to suck till I tried it on. I loved it. Still have it :) wonder if it still fits... I felt really classy because a lot of the other girls had on super short dresses that looked like sun dresses or bathing suit cover ups.

http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x384/blcochrane/prom.jpgyou must have had a good prom

Artemis
05-19-2011, 08:21 PM

Omg that is so cute!

Ladylove
05-19-2011, 08:26 PM
Omg that is so cute!

And yeah, it was pretty good. My mom said I had to have a date, so I went with a friend in a group. He wanted to dance and I was like mehh... I hate dancing. I just wanted to be social and look pretty.

apocketlegend
05-19-2011, 08:29 PM
Looks great! I'm only 14 so... No prom yet hehe

Otukura
05-19-2011, 08:34 PM
Looks great! I'm only 14 so... No prom yet hehe

Doesn't mean you can't troll :)

apocketlegend
05-19-2011, 08:42 PM
Sorry what?

krullnan
05-19-2011, 11:19 PM
weird my proms saturday.. purple vest and tie

Jespo
05-19-2011, 11:43 PM
My prom passed in April... All white tux FTW! Mr.stealyagirl (that's Trey songz for those who don't know who he is LOOK HIM UP!).

You look very pretty here. Although I doubt you fit into now... YOUR FAT!!..

I kid, I kid don't hurt me Brooke..

Ladylove
05-20-2011, 12:16 AM
You look very pretty here. Although I doubt you fit into now... YOUR FAT!!..

I kid, I kid don't hurt me Brooke..

Hate you Jesus :)

RedRyder
05-20-2011, 12:50 AM
Never went to prom. At the time it just seemed like a huge waste of money. I kinda sorta regret it now..... well, no not really :p.
Anyways, good luck.

Artemis
05-20-2011, 09:42 PM
You missed on alot!