PDA

View Full Version : Question about endgame pvp

Caiahar
10-15-2015, 07:27 PM
How much money would it take for a sorcerer to be able to function at endgame (without arcane or mythic items)

Or are mythic items just that necessary to be viable that you'd be at an instant disadvantage when you don't have a mythic weapon/armor and unable to compete with those who do?

And what are the standings of each of the classes? How good are each of them at the moment?

Titanium
10-16-2015, 01:40 AM
I would recommend TDM for people who don't have Nekro.

You need mythic amulet to get the 600k hp boost. And you should save for arcane ring. You can always make gold from Halloween event .

I would choose rogue if I was you.

FocusRogue
10-16-2015, 02:33 AM
Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Eldorado
10-16-2015, 05:55 AM
How much money would it take for a sorcerer to be able to function at endgame (without arcane or mythic items)

Or are mythic items just that necessary to be viable that you'd be at an instant disadvantage when you don't have a mythic weapon/armor and unable to compete with those who do?

And what are the standings of each of the classes? How good are each of them at the moment?
Rogue is good if you are very rich many revert back to mage and warrior when they realised how expensive and non beginner friendly this class is. Even farming at low level like km3 they used too much potions like they are water.In PvP they are best on 1 vs 1 but it doesn't apply on twink levels cause warrior is the king therr. They are the finisher of the group so expect high kill but they are not a game changer at all because they are only great at 1 on 1 only. They are the best for elite farming but that is if you have great gear. If you don't you will lose gold instead of earning some gold.

Mage is good if you are quite rich but they are the best for farming specially in low level dungeon like km3. Mages uses no potion or minimal amount of potion depending on build in km3. In PvP they are good but cannot kill a warrior with same gear. They are best to use to support a group and fighting alone is not there specialty. Pick this class if you have enough gold to spare as this class can only be effective when they are fully geared.

Warrior is good for beginners. They are good in PVE but in low level dungeon only like km3. They do not need potion or minimal amount in low level farming dungeon like km3. They are the king at twink levels PvP and they are game changers in both end and twink PvP. When your opponent starts to stack warriors in there team, it is best to leave immediately as the game will change to there favor. This applies to both end game and twink. In twinks they are gods even alone.

Caiahar
10-16-2015, 08:46 AM
Rogue is good if you are very rich many revert back to mage and warrior when they realised how expensive and non beginner friendly this class is. Even farming at low level like km3 they used too much potions like they are water.In PvP they are best on 1 vs 1 but it doesn't apply on twink levels cause warrior is the king therr. They are the finisher of the group so expect high kill but they are not a game changer at all because they are only great at 1 on 1 only. They are the best for elite farming but that is if you have great gear. If you don't you will lose gold instead of earning some gold.

Mage is good if you are quite rich but they are the best for farming specially in low level dungeon like km3. Mages uses no potion or minimal amount of potion depending on build in km3. In PvP they are good but cannot kill a warrior with same gear. They are best to use to support a group and fighting alone is not there specialty. Pick this class if you have enough gold to spare as this class can only be effective when they are fully geared.

Warrior is good for beginners. They are good in PVE but in low level dungeon only like km3. They do not need potion or minimal amount in low level farming dungeon like km3. They are the king at twink levels PvP and they are game changers in both end and twink PvP. When your opponent starts to stack warriors in there team, it is best to leave immediately as the game will change to there favor. This applies to both end game and twink. In twinks they are gods even alone.

Well I already have a level 26 sorcerer from last time I played, and I'm going to go with it.

Are mythic/arcane very needed?

And what 4 skills are best for Mage at PvP, and best for PvE?

smishy
10-16-2015, 09:25 AM
Well I already have a level 26 sorcerer from last time I played, and I'm going to go with it.

Are mythic/arcane very needed?

And what 4 skills are best for Mage at PvP, and best for PvE?

I'm not a endgame mage for pvp, but the skills i see them use are shield, heal, fireball and lighting.
Mythic and arcanes re needed.

Caiahar
10-16-2015, 10:26 AM
I'm not a endgame mage for pvp, but the skills i see them use are shield, heal, fireball and lighting.
Mythic and arcanes re needed.

Any idea on how much the mythics are? And do mages not use the freeze bolt anymore?

smishy
10-16-2015, 04:32 PM
Any idea on how much the mythics are? And do mages not use the freeze bolt anymore?

Well mythic planar pendant, would cost over 2mil on ingredients you wouldn't use a mythic pet. Arcane only. Arcane ring (if not blood ruby). New mythic helm over 2mil. New mythic bow, it's about 4mil now. mythic armor about 500k, belt 500k. So that's what i'd go with

Xdumbx
10-19-2015, 10:35 AM
You can still use ice bold.

Kingofninjas
10-20-2015, 12:18 AM
It cost me roughly 10m in gear and another 3m for a toor when I bought it to make my mage. However, I already had a para gemmed arcane ring and a planar pendant, which probably saved me 10m. You would also need a nekro. The only reason I didn't buy one is because I used my mage only for guild clashes, and we were never short on nekros. I'd say 15-25 for competetive gear, depending on how many eye gems you get.

Caiahar
10-20-2015, 10:05 PM
It cost me roughly 10m in gear and another 3m for a toor when I bought it to make my mage. However, I already had a para gemmed arcane ring and a planar pendant, which probably saved me 10m. You would also need a nekro. The only reason I didn't buy one is because I used my mage only for guild clashes, and we were never short on nekros. I'd say 15-25 for competetive gear, depending on how many eye gems you get.
Welp looks like I won't be doing much endgame cuz I suck at getting that much money..

Amvulpix
10-21-2015, 03:31 AM

Don't come to end game if you don't have a para / eye item with nekro don't even waste time , unless your a kill steal pro.

Ovtlaw
10-24-2015, 04:15 AM
Welp looks like I won't be doing much endgame cuz I suck at getting that much money..

Foe tank it's cheap. It cost me 5m to tank at end game.... Only my mythic level 41 amulet cost 3m. The rest is dirt cheap. So yeah tank need skill. Not gears

Ophelia
10-24-2015, 06:14 AM
Foe tank it's cheap. It cost me 5m to tank at end game.... Only my mythic level 41 amulet cost 3m. The rest is dirt cheap. So yeah tank need skill. Not gears

Agree with this..!

Tank is th only class you can compensate a lack of gear with actual skills.
Night is th best example here.

For rogs, it's harder;
And mages, just plain impossible.

Farmingizhard
10-25-2015, 02:12 PM
HUHU mage w/ pendant / ring/ myth gun and legendary set

i die a crap ton but pvp still fun :)

PS i use mari, im still too nub for nekro even though its like 1g

Xdumbx
11-06-2015, 11:38 AM
HUHU mage w/ pendant / ring/ myth gun and legendary set

i die a crap ton but pvp still fun :)

PS i use mari, im still too nub for nekro even though its like 1g

I pvp on my nub mage lvl 46 700 dmg 4100 hp, and still have fun. Its funny how nub I am.

Rockingtigertiger Tiger
11-07-2015, 02:56 AM
Bro 5mill to gear out tank at lvl46?how ?including weapon and pets ?

Sent from my TegraNote-P1640 using Tapatalk

EmoCandy
11-11-2015, 01:23 AM
I thought lvl 41 was max?