PDA

View Full Version : Disclaimer: Pandamimi is not me.

Pandamoni
05-19-2011, 07:45 PM
Hi all! I've had a few friends ask if Pandamimi is me. Pandamimi is not me :) I have Pandamoni, Pandamonee and a few other chars I don't use other than as mules. I saw Pandamimi offering to P-level people in town today so figured I'd just throw it out there so you guys don't think I've lost my mind.

Zeus
05-19-2011, 07:49 PM
Lol, I saw her. I kinda figured it wasn't you. She wasn't as nice :(.

Pandamoni
05-19-2011, 07:54 PM
She wasn't as nice :(.

that's what I'm worried about! I saw her awhile ago and didn't say anything but seeing her advertising p-leveling I finally decided I'd let people know it's definitely not me lol!

Mothwing
05-19-2011, 09:39 PM
i would tell if it wasnt u anyway ;)

WhoIsThis
05-19-2011, 11:19 PM
Lol. I was wondering about that.

Here's mine - several people have asked me on this one, so if you don't mind, AttackBear and AttackBird are not me.

For my part, I will assume that Apollo and Poseidon notwithstanding, none of the other Greek gods/godesses are Parth.

Zeus
05-19-2011, 11:22 PM
Lol. I was wondering about that.

Here's mine - several people have asked me on this one, so if you don't mind, AttackBear and AttackBird are not me.

For my part, I will assume that Apollo and Poseidon notwithstanding, none of the other Greek gods/godesses are Parth.

I realize I can't technically claim them as my names, since they are the names of somebody else in life. Even if it isn't on PL. That's why I'm always so worried when playing new games. I gots to reserve my name :p.

WhoIsThis
05-19-2011, 11:35 PM
I realize I can't technically claim them as my names, since they are the names of somebody else in life. Even if it isn't on PL. That's why I'm always so worried when playing new games. I gots to reserve my name :p.

One thing I'm glad is that I'm not very well known, so this is a non-issue for me. I'm not worthy of impersonation. :)

davidis57
05-19-2011, 11:44 PM
I used to use MonsterElf in many games where there were elves. Several games I played including L2 that name was well known. After I left someone snatched up my name. So if you like your name reserve at least one.