View Full Version : Event faces issue with magic mirror

Serancha
10-15-2015, 11:36 PM
I got the Vampire Visage from the token vendor because I thought it was a fun thing for halloween. It was applied to my character on purchase, even though it said it would just be added as an option in the magic mirror.

In the past I had bought (for plat) the face I have used since season 2. Now the magic mirror tells me that I only own the Vampire Visage and I have to pay again for the face I had previously purchased. This wasn't what I understood when I purchased this from the token vendor. I just wanted to add it as an option and maybe wear it for the event.

Edit: It's not plat to switch, it's story tokens so not a major deal, but the question remains the same. Why do we need to re-purchase things we have already bought in the past?

Could we please get some clarification on this from the developers?

Thank you.

Earlingstad
10-19-2015, 03:06 AM
could a dev/mod please clarify - do I need to purchase the Vampire Visage every time I change faces? My Vampire Visage has disappeared from the Magic Mirror after I changed the toons face. I was under the impression that I need to unlock it once with Halloween tokens or plat and can use it anytime using story tokens.

Kakashis
10-19-2015, 08:43 PM
It appears that the Platinum version added it to the magic mirror and you're free to switch back and forth using story tokens. The one in the halloween token looks like it just applies it to your toon and doesn't "unlock" it from the magic mirror. I have a feeling they just didn't reword the one in the token vendor and it's an event only.

coldheart
10-23-2015, 06:26 AM
It appears that the Platinum version added it to the magic mirror and you're free to switch back and forth using story tokens. The one in the halloween token looks like it just applies it to your toon and doesn't "unlock" it from the magic mirror. I have a feeling they just didn't reword the one in the token vendor and it's an event only.

I bought with plat and still when I changed my face..the vamp visage is gone from the magic mirror.

extrapayah
11-04-2015, 10:08 PM
halloween event cooldown is nearly ended, and no fix/confirmation on this?

thanks