PDA

View Full Version : Favor

ZHEOTARE
05-19-2011, 08:45 PM
Hey all,

While I'm overseas, and unable to play, my wife has been playing my character to do dailies. She has never used a bird before. If you happen to see my character playing, please be kind to her, and shell out advice when possible.

She said she hasn't been booted, but does die more. She also said no one is talking bad to her about her play. I just want to help out her learning curve, and most of the people on here seem quite helpful indeed. She is used to playing with her level 55 mage.

Thanks for the help. I'm pretty sure most of the frequent posters on here aren't on my friends list, even though I do plan on sending requests out when I get back. Send me a friend request if ya like!!

Zeus
05-19-2011, 08:48 PM
Tell her to add me :). I'll be happy to help her out :). My characters are in my signature :).

azulflame
05-19-2011, 08:58 PM
Add me. Not a bird pro (ask psyco), but I do know a bunch about the basics. Only 1 problem. My bird is level 26. And yes, I do need to update my sign. Update just finished downloading and is starting to install. Hope it works *crosses fingers*