PDA

View Full Version : What to do with my mage?.....

joopiduh
05-19-2011, 08:47 PM
Suggestions please!

I have a lv 55 dex bird.
I have a lv 26 int bear.

What should I do with my mage? I stopped being a pally because I can't stand short range weapons...

Talk about int... what lv 55 one handed int weapons has aoe?

NeoQueen
05-19-2011, 08:56 PM
Go full int all the way. It's beastly. Plus u will love using little to no pots and ur AOE is pretty swell also.

joopiduh
05-19-2011, 09:04 PM
Was thinking that... after all, there are only 2 real choices... dex or int, unless if they come out with longer range weapons for str. Then I can go back to being a pally.

DawnInfinity
05-19-2011, 09:18 PM
At level 55, both int mages and dex mages beast. If you dual spec you could get the best of both worlds. I went dex/int for a little bit but missed the awesome nuke damage.

Oh, and I was pally from like levels 40-55 and went back to int. I miss the durability of it immensely, but int is probably the way to go if you are doing pve.

Arterra
05-20-2011, 10:06 AM
i barely use my sword... i am a pally so i can walk into a group of slimes in catacombs, and draw them out (while spamming spells) so that the party bombs them

costalot
05-20-2011, 02:27 PM
I WOULD stay pally and just tank while you spam wtih spells. Plus you can heal yourself, heal group members, and not use a lot of pots. But that's just me you should do what you want. What role would you play in game. Heal, Tank, or Damage. Or maybe Tank/Heal or Tank/Damage. It's reallly up to you.

RedRyder
05-20-2011, 02:36 PM
im pally with full mega mage and fury fighter, but prior to that i was 35 dex and the rest int. i also had the 9 armor dex ring which left me with like 148 armor and a lot of damage and my hit % was 100.