PDA

View Full Version : Blunderbuss bugged?

erikdg
10-16-2015, 07:01 AM
I looted blunderbuss of wits,me happy,but...
Proc deals dmg to me and allies,don't think that's as intended.
Anyone else noticed this problem?can any dev pls take a look at this?

erikdg
10-16-2015, 02:02 PM
Bump,no one noticed this?

G-M
10-16-2015, 02:17 PM
Thanks erikdg, we're looking into this and will let you know as soon as it's fixed.

Spell
10-16-2015, 02:44 PM
Thanks erikdg, we're looking into this and will let you know as soon as it's fixed.

I have a question about the proc. does the 7dmg stack ? I have seen the gun proc more than once.

Fibus
10-16-2015, 02:51 PM
I have a question about the proc. does the 7dmg stack ? I have seen the gun proc more than once.

The buff does not stack. Having 2 procs out at once, whether your gun proc'd twice or you have one and a party member has one, will not provide more than 7 damage.

erikdg
10-16-2015, 04:29 PM
Thx for the quick response fibus

erikdg
10-18-2015, 04:08 PM
Any feedback on this?

Farmingizhard
10-18-2015, 07:06 PM
Can we make the gun a tad bit longer. It feels short x)

Trojan2100
10-18-2015, 07:52 PM
Thx for posting I noticed something thing . Pylon hurting party members too. Does anyone else think 7 extra dps is kind of ridiculous?

will0
10-18-2015, 09:46 PM
the speed boost is nice but not useful ... it should be armor boost / 2 process does not stack so it is wasting the AA that process 2x at once this should be change...

I agree 7dps is not alot by the sound of it, looks at rouges 5 bombs omg it hurts ...

Wazakesy
10-19-2015, 01:54 AM
the speed boost is nice but not useful ... it should be armor boost / 2 process does not stack so it is wasting the AA that process 2x at once this should be change...

I agree 7dps is not alot by the sound of it, looks at rouges 5 bombs omg it hurts ...

7 damage is base damage.

That is basically something to be noted below as...
Final damage
Bonus Damage%/100 * 7 = Final damage application.

The reason why i did it as Bonus damage%/100 is for absolute values, you can only expect the damage to be increased by that amount. Also, I'd also highlight that there are behind the scenes multipliers that adjust the numbers, so the calculation result VS the server calculations would be off by some points.

If it doesnt make sense, reply with quote and ask me to re-phrase it. I'd be delighted to do it.

Rome
10-19-2015, 03:24 AM
about the proc for the mage blunderbuss. is it just me or does it proc way more often then the new glinstone bow?

Haligali
10-19-2015, 04:11 AM
about the proc for the mage blunderbuss. is it just me or does it proc way more often then the new glinstone bow?

I have both weapon, the bow proc is just as frequent as the gun proc, however the bow proc is more deadly, can bring down a mage hp to 30% from 100% or kill from 75%, without shield.

The shield with the gun proc gives is very misleading, it provides zero defense.

will0
10-19-2015, 04:26 AM
i saw the bow process 3 x killing the event drakeula boss during the period ... as said the rouges bow is very deadly bombs against mage

bonjovi3223
10-21-2015, 01:11 AM
Bump

A dev has already commented in this thread regarding the blunderbuss issue. Pls read it bfr starting new threads. :)

Anyway. ..when is this issue likely to be fixed?
The dmg taken in is not to high but it is actually the amount that can most likely get u killed if u combo it with those bombs in rengol maps.

mesalin
10-21-2015, 02:16 AM
Mage proc hurt himself in PvP. Suicide. Seen few times yesterday

extrapayah
10-21-2015, 02:28 AM
anyway, it is a little bit unfair that the buff from mage weapon is 100% unstackable, while the bomb proc, an obviously pure damage proc can stack how many they want...

could be great if mage's weapon's buff can stack up to 2...

with the current stacking system, no wonder that whatever you do, ideal team would be 1 war, 1 mage, and 2 rogues, which will end up making war and mage as the second class, i think you should consider making every new buffs, procs, skills by thinking how a team of two warriors, two mage can give advantages to team equal to having two rogues

Wazakesy
10-21-2015, 07:53 AM
anyway, it is a little bit unfair that the buff from mage weapon is 100% unstackable, while the bomb proc, an obviously pure damage proc can stack how many they want...

could be great if mage's weapon's buff can stack up to 2...

with the current stacking system, no wonder that whatever you do, ideal team would be 1 war, 1 mage, and 2 rogues, which will end up making war and mage as the second class, i think you should consider making every new buffs, procs, skills by thinking how a team of two warriors, two mage can give advantages to team equal to having two rogues

If you added in more damage, that would defeat the purpose of having a glintstone equipped warrior. Considering that the weapon's proc slows down in rengol when the mobs are less

Franocazzzo
10-23-2015, 08:02 AM
With the warrior proc it isn't deadly at all ;D