PDA

View Full Version : Solution to the never-ending influx of Para Gems.

Zylx
10-16-2015, 10:09 AM
I'm sure there are still several para gems out there with players waiting until no one else has para gems so they can put them in their gear, some who are waiting to (illegally) merch them, or others that are sitting on dormant accounts only to be reintroduced when the player comes back (could be a year from now). I'm beginning to doubt the possibility that para gems are going to be obsolete anytime soon.

I want to put forth a solution that many of these people would not like, but would be best for the future balance of the game. It seems as though the only way to prevent these gems from further offsetting the future gear standings would be to take them away altogether. Of course I don't mean to confiscate them all willy-nilly, that's just silly. Give players a certain amount of time to spend it or forget it. An ultimatum for the greater good.

Meanwhile, I believe we can all agree that Chaos jewels need a slight buff. And don't even get me started on Lighting jewels (ee-gad).

I realize this suggestion may get negative feedback from such players, but please keep it civil. I'll be sure and leave out a box of Kleenex and an extra nappy for those of you who will cry and say this is unfair and that i'm "stupid".

Thanks for reading! :)

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/16/226d31f1ee5466d44c018f85c4babb97.jpg
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/16/23062a59424f454f48edc21b6d682965.jpg

Zuorsyra
10-16-2015, 10:36 AM
I like the idea +1

diimitrii
10-16-2015, 10:53 AM
Those cryers are just the 'rich' players with alts stocked up with para's hehe but i don't blame them,if i knew more about the game back then i would have farmed more para's than 1 aswell. But i like it! :)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE TOUCH 4033D met Tapatalk

Arrowz
10-16-2015, 10:56 AM
+1

Sts said they want gems to fade out but lets be honest. That wont happen at endgame as people have paras hoarded.

kydrian
10-16-2015, 11:21 AM
+1
Here's my thought on it replace all the para gems with Noble chaos jewels? Just my suggestion

Y

Ipoopsy
10-16-2015, 12:41 PM
+1
Here's my thought on it replace all the para gems with Noble chaos jewels? Just my suggestion

Y

That's a Good Idea.

Dex Scene
10-16-2015, 01:28 PM
Thank you!!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Zylx
10-16-2015, 09:39 PM
+1

Y

Thats actually not bad

greekAL
10-17-2015, 02:33 AM
So if some1 farm hard for them when the others just afk at town why lose his/her para?

Zylx
10-17-2015, 02:46 AM
So if some1 farm hard for them when the others just afk at town why lose his/her para?

I'm 100% sure STS never intended for these gems to still be apparent this long. They're trying to dilute the para supply with everything they release, yet we'll never be able to move forward when people have hoarded them. Not only that, but people are illegally trading them, which leads to scamming. Overall, the existing para gems will only prove to be a bigger headache in the progression of gear balancing.

The remaining paras need to disappear so we can finally move on. And the only way to get rid of them would be to either take them away forcing players to socket them, or replace them with chaos jewels. The only ones who oppose the idea are those that have them hoarded - those that like to control the economy.

greekAL
10-17-2015, 02:52 AM
So also replace eyes/reinforced/old gems? U cant get rid of ppls hard work to farm them! How would u feel if u open sns egg and sts replace it with hj?

Zylx
10-17-2015, 02:58 AM
So also replace eyes/reinforced/old gems? U cant get rid of ppls hard work to farm them! How would u feel if u open sns egg and sts replace it with hj?

Eyes should eventually go as well, and the regular gems an reinforced gems are already closely replaced with jewels. SnS is different because it's still available and people aren't hoarding them to socket in new gears to give them advantage over everyone else for more than a year.

greekAL
10-17-2015, 03:01 AM
U cant ask for nerf or replace something cause just u dont hv thts my opinion i was afk at last halloween and i lost kalizza contest but i dont want ppl lose their special vanity or their paras cause they work for it!

Zylx
10-17-2015, 03:10 AM
U cant ask for nerf or replace something cause just u dont hv thts my opinion i was afk at last halloween and i lost kalizza contest but i dont want ppl lose their special vanity or their paras cause they work for it!

I don't think you understand what I'm talking about. So are you saying it's fair for the newer players to never be able to obtain such a game-changing item and never be able to catch up? Think about the magnitude these gems have over the economy. . Players would still be able to use these gems, but hoarding them for this long is just abusing them.

And vanities don't affect gameplay

Transfordark
10-17-2015, 03:38 AM
I don't think you understand what I'm talking about. So are you saying it's fair for the newer players to never be able to obtain such a game-changing item and never be able to catch up? Think about the magnitude these gems have over the economy. . Players would still be able to use these gems, but hoarding them for this long is just abusing them.

And vanities don't affect gameplay
Although this is a good idea but im against of forcing someone to use up their assests for all the hard up and effort they put in to get them in the first place. Its none of their fault for what Sts is doing, the real one to blame is Sts not them.
Your just trying to punishing them for what Sts.
Just for the record no i dont have a single para gem, However i did farm one and in that time the struggle you had to go through to get it. Sadly I was a bit new and I lost my para gem because i didnt know back then that when you upgrade the mythic Uller helm you lose the gems socketed. After that i never saw it back again..

I know how OP that gem is and how it can be a game changer. Even Though its not our fault that people didnt farm for it back then or weren't there.

The main reason Para gem is seen around is because outdated mythics and arcanes are still used which were socketed with para gems long ago. Everybodys using Old Level Items. So if Sts can introduce actually good items for Level 46 Cap then these outdated stuff will be seen less. The numbers of para right now is less, it only seems to be seen around is because the old items are still being used. If new items become worth using then these old items would be used less and resulting in less para's.

Dex Scene
10-17-2015, 03:53 AM
Vanities don't affect your gameplay. Para gems do.
What if stg suddenly discontinued the new glinstone mythic bows and guns in the 2nd day of releasing it?? The best weapon would be no longer lootable and your only option would be either buy from the people who looted them on the first day or just play with your old mythics against them.
Would it be fair? Naah.
Best items should always be farmable.
And currently the best gem in the game is para.

Wutzgood
10-17-2015, 05:09 AM
What if stg suddenly discontinued the new glinstone mythic bows and guns in the 2nd day of releasing it?? The best weapon would be no longer lootable and your only option would be either buy from the people who looted them on the first day or just play with your old mythics against them.
Would it be fair? Naah.

The best gear has never been farmable in this game except nekro, imbued and planar amulet. And that is only recently. Before you had to open locked or buy in auction the best gear. The second best gear used to drop in elites.

Mythic weapons have always come from locked crates during events. They are only available during an event and once event is finished you have to buy it from auction. Not sure what best gear you think is always farmable but it's never been this way except event gear for twinks.

The para gems will run out especially if they release a few more mythic weapons this season. Eventually para gear will only be for twinks.

Transfordark
10-17-2015, 05:21 AM
Would it be fair? Naah.
The best item should be hard to obtained, Heck thats why its called the best item.
Also why wouldn't that be fair?
The mythic weapons would still be available however it is your own fault that you cant afford it. Example like your buying the best car and its limited but you rant about being expensive just because you, yourself cant afford it.
Just because you cant struggle enough or afford to get something it doesn't mean its unfair.

People only tend to think about themselves, ever imagined what heights people have gone to get that thing but their so lazy and want to see it cheap or back again. This is the biggest problem in this game.

Dex Scene
10-17-2015, 05:24 AM
The best item should be hard to obtained, Heck thats why its called the best item.
Also why wouldn't that be fair?
The mythic weapons would still be available however it is your own fault that you cant afford it. Example like your buying the best car and its limited but you rant about being expensive just because you, yourself cant afford it.
Just because you cant struggle or afford to get something it doesn't mean its unfair.

People only tend to think about themselves, ever imagined what heights people have gone to get that thing but their so lazy and want to see it cheap or back again. This is the biggest problem in this game.
Hard to obtain. I agree. But there is no way to obtain para gems. They are discontinued. so try again.
People are not lazy. Read again! No one asked for free para gems. All are ready to farm their *** to get para gems.

Transfordark
10-17-2015, 05:39 AM
Hard to obtain. I agree. But there is no way to obtain para gems. They are discontinued. so try again.
People are not lazy. Read again! No one asked for free para gems. All are ready to farm their *** to get para gems.
I was talking about your example there. For Para gems yes i agree they should be brought back however not easily obtainable but difficult. Hell not from Locks but then again Sts would choose this if they decide to bring it back, Just to make more money out of it like SnS.
I say either update the jewel system or bring back Para. If they decide to bring it back then it should never be discontinued again.
I opt for a recipe to craft Para's which would be obtained from I dunno where. Now to craft Para you will need a noble chaos jewel and somebody else dunno.

My Idea is just that Para should be brought back but with in a hard way to obtain. If Para is gonna brought back then it should be available forever so that in the near future people dont complain again.

Arrowz
10-17-2015, 09:34 AM

Shouldve been ready to farm last year, but they weren't. Too bad now

Dex Scene
10-17-2015, 10:23 AM
Shouldve been ready to farm last year, but they weren't. Too bad now
People can't play 365 days can they?

Arrowz
10-17-2015, 10:25 AM
People can't play 365 days can they?

So thats a reason to complain about missing something? O its not fair that people got items before i even started playing. Bring them back so i can get one because i missed it last year.

Bs excuses

Upperbound
10-17-2015, 10:52 AM
delete all paragems == bring it back for all (farmable). Thats similar. So why remove what we already have?

Alhuntrazeck
10-17-2015, 11:16 AM
So thats a reason to complain about missing something? O its not fair that people got items before i even started playing. Bring them back so i can get one because i missed it last year.

Bs excuses
Um what...?

A single item can NOT, no way, no how, be the BEST of its type for a whole YEAR. It defeats the very ideal of itemization.

Put yourself in a new player's shoes. You join a new game, work hard to reach the level cap, get gear...and realize you can't get the best item in the game which players a year ago hoarded.

The inherent problem with waiting for an item to phase itself out is that it potentially never will as their will always be someone who has it who's waiting for a bit longer to use it. Practically, this may take a year or more to happen - and in the ever-changing world of mobile gaming, where the market is VERY competitive, it is hardly a viable option.

The only way to really fix this without harming the current users, as far as I can see, is making it a permanent fixture in the game. Make a new map with Paracelsus, beast form, inside; it should be long and hard (and elite). The boss has a very low chance to drop the gem.

I would love it if it were set in rooms with gates like the Hauntlet, with waves of hard elite mobs spawning. To unlock each gate, you need a member of each class, to encourage class equanimity.

Obviously the best course would be for sts to not have introduced it in the first place; bad decision.

Zylx
10-17-2015, 11:26 AM
The best gear has never been farmable in this game except nekro, imbued and planar amulet. And that is only recently. Before you had to open locked or buy in auction the best gear. The second best gear used to drop in elites.

That was back then. Today, the best items in the game are mostly discontinued, and the second best are items that are 5 lvls below the lvl cap. I'd rather find top gear in crates that are constantly looted than be stuck behind someone with discontinued gear. Elites are a complete joke, and the whole economy is based on crate farming.

Mythic weapons have always come from locked crates during events. They are only available during an event and once event is finished you have to buy it from auction. Not sure what best gear you think is always farmable but it's never been this way except event gear for twinks.

There is still a huge surplus of event crates after every event and the mythic weapons can always be looted there.

The para gems will run out especially if they release a few more mythic weapons this season. Eventually para gear will only be for twinks.

They will eventually run out, yes, but not anytime soon. As long as a player who's "quit" comes back and finds an account full of para gems, (which im sure there are quite a few) we'll never see the end of it.

Responses in bold.

Wutzgood
10-17-2015, 11:41 AM
Responses in bold.

I agree with a lot of what you said but this is the way it is. If they didn't change to the jewel system I'd say there is a chance but now they are sticking with it and no gems will return.

We have no choice but to wait for them to phase out. Eventually the only para gear that will be useful for endgame will be a para leprechaun. May take a season or two but less and less people will have them on end game gear.

Edit: I'd love if paras did return as i would farm them to death but chances are we will never get new ones.

twoxc
10-17-2015, 11:43 AM
remove limited para gem and give a buff in chaos jewel? which will make chaos jewel the new para. hmm very interesting idea.

Dex Scene
10-17-2015, 12:30 PM

Bs excuses
Excuses??? Lol. Best items don't get discontinued in 2 weeks..
Know what just forget it. Iam talking to a stone..
So lets just stg listen to what we have to say.

Arrowz
10-17-2015, 02:32 PM
Excuses??? Lol. Best items don't get discontinued in 2 weeks..
Know what just forget it. Iam talking to a stone..
So lets just stg listen to what we have to say.

Doesnt matter to me. They wont bring it back so u can just keep crying

Dex Scene
10-17-2015, 02:35 PM
Doesnt matter to me. They wont bring it back so u can just keep crying
All I hear Cry Cry in your posts.
Lol I don't know what makes you think Iam crying but let me guess you are a twink pvp player?? Only word a twink kid can say.

Arrowz
10-17-2015, 03:25 PM
All I hear Cry Cry in your posts.
Lol I don't know what makes you think Iam crying but let me guess you are a twink pvp player?? Only word a twink kid can say.

Except i dont say cry in pvp. Only on forums when people whine for bad ideas

azagreoralu
10-17-2015, 03:59 PM
The problem that we have with para is that it can't be outdated because of the current jewel system.

If sts would buff jewels to be on the level of para this would no longer be a problem. Other items such as mythic weapons are now being outdated. para is still at the top of the top because the current progression for upgrading gear is inferior so instead of having a "power creep" sts basically nerfed any new gear Upgrades. As for para being hard work and should always be the best why is it different from other gear? Other gear will eventually be outdated so why shouln't para?

I realize that making things more powerful will upset the balance of the game but currently it is already unbalanced so why not take this chance to fix it?

Dex Scene
10-17-2015, 05:29 PM
Except i dont say cry in pvp. Only on forums when people whine for bad ideas
Nice. Whine!! A new word. Gratz

ClumsyCactus
10-17-2015, 05:41 PM
Or just nerf the hell out of them until they are on pair/SLIGHTLY better than the new jewels

noobseller
10-18-2015, 05:41 AM
Sts should release special statbonus on slots for equipping jewels/gems that were released on the latest expansion and if you want to use jewels/gems from previous expansion, no bonus will be applied or so.

greekAL
10-18-2015, 07:18 AM
i agree with the idea of buff chaos jewels! will be good but remove the ppls hard work no hell no! its lk remove all heraldics cause i dont hv 1 and ppl selling them expensive!

Arrowz
10-18-2015, 01:57 PM
Nice. Whine!! A new word. Gratz

You cry about me saying cry so i picked a new word for you. Nonetheless, your idea to bring para back is still **** and it wont happen so too bad for you

Zylx
10-18-2015, 03:04 PM
i agree with the idea of buff chaos jewels! will be good but remove the ppls hard work no hell no! its lk remove all heraldics cause i dont hv 1 and ppl selling them expensive!

Again, you're dealing with vanities (heraldics are basically used as vanities nowadays). Paras give their owners a huge gameplay advantage over those that don't have them. In no way should 2 weeks of "hard work" still give a player such an unfair advantage over those who weren't around over a year ago. StS I'm sure realizes the magnitude of these gems and regret releasing them this powerful. They were a mistake.

It's totally fair if STS buffs the chaos jewels and replaces the existing paras with them. If players want to spend their paras, let them do it, but make sure they do it before they hold more advantage over more players. It'll help to rebalance the gem disaster and allow an opportunity for new players to attain top-level stats.

Arrowz
10-18-2015, 03:27 PM

and besides, the idea wasnt to just remove paras from their inventory. Give them a certain amount of time to use them and then remove them from inventories. Their hard work isnt wasted, they still benefit from the gems whether it be by making their current items stronger, selling them, or putting it on an item to boost its value and then selling the item. Except they would be forced to benefit from the gems now rather than saving them for later seasons

Ardbeg
10-18-2015, 03:31 PM
for an mmo it is ok to have discontinued ultrarare vanity items, mmos live from vanity objects. but discontinued game altering items no new player can ever hope to achieve simply kill the game. and since the old gems even scale to level 46 every new player is basically doomed. the jewel system is great in it s usecases, f. e. moving jewels to the next item. however with current frequency of season caps this doesn t matter when facing para/eye rogues... the fact that the new myth set is account bound is helping to contain the damage. but the only relieve from this mess would be if jewels really and seriously could surpass para / eye gem stats with an effort doable in a reasonable timeframe/with comparable gold.

Zylx
10-18-2015, 06:43 PM
The ultimatum could be the end of this year. And on Jan 1st, all remaining unslotted para gems will be replaced with noble chaos gems.

Jirikjurasek
10-20-2015, 02:01 AM
There is a big contradict in your post.

First statement:

...Give players a certain amount of time to spend it or forget it. An ultimatum for the greater good...
Thats means: use paras and delete rest. No para can be used in the future. New player canīt buy para to his gear.

Second statement:

...it's fair for the newer players to never be able to obtain such a game-changing item and never be able to catch up?...
That means its unfair that new players canīt have paras in gear? Its not fair because you want to delete unused gems.

There is only ONE problem with paras: SIZE OF YOUR POCKET

New player CAN come, make 46lvl and reach 100.000.000 gold and buy paras in a few days. Its an extreme but it happens.

To be honest: Have you ever seen that new player make "Delete paras post"?

Zylx
10-20-2015, 04:41 AM
There is a big contradict in your post.

First statement:

Thats means: use paras and delete rest. No para can be used in the future. New player canīt buy para to his gear.

Second statement:

That means its unfair that new players canīt have paras in gear? Its not fair because you want to delete unused gems.

There is only ONE problem with paras: SIZE OF YOUR POCKET

New player CAN come, make 46lvl and reach 100.000.000 gold and buy paras in a few days. Its an extreme but it happens.

To be honest: Have you ever seen that new player make "Delete paras post"?
I don't see any contradiction. The second one was a rhetorical question that you basically reworded to change its point. Sure players can just buy the best gear with substantial amounts of gold, but that doesnt fix anything, especially if that gear is being used anyway.

There are less paras than players right? Does it make sense for the newer players to never be able to catch up in stats? Why should everyone have to suffer for the uber rich players who hoard and merch these gems to manipulate the market and gain a huge stat advantage over those less-fortunate to have started playing after last Halloween?

For the future of this game, the paras need to be dealt with before they ruin the next expansion as well. Otherwise gear will never be balanced.

ClumsyCactus
10-20-2015, 04:53 AM
#RemoveParas

Jirikjurasek
10-20-2015, 07:31 AM
I don't see any contradiction. The second one was a rhetorical question that you basically reworded to change its point. Sure players can just buy the best gear with substantial amounts of gold, but that doesnt fix anything, especially if that gear is being used anyway.

There are less paras than players right? Does it make sense for the newer players to never be able to catch up in stats? Why should everyone have to suffer for the uber rich players who hoard and merch these gems to manipulate the market and gain a huge stat advantage over those less-fortunate to have started playing after last Halloween?

For the future of this game, the paras need to be dealt with before they ruin the next expansion as well. Otherwise gear will never be balanced.

I didnt reworded anything. Just write what it really means.

Rich (=best geared) almost always win in MMORPG, specialy in AL where gear is far more important than player skills.

One rhetorical question: What will happen, when your solution will come? All paras will be used to actually the best gear. Just remember that we are at start of expansion and new mythic has been released 5 days ago ONLY. If this gear will be gemed by paras, it will kill new itemization system and whole this expansion for more than year (interpolate expansions releasing time).

StS vision: let paras died over time and few people will have advantage of few paras

Your vision: use all paras now and lots of people have full paras gear to the end of this season

Arrowz
10-20-2015, 10:08 AM

Rich (=best geared) almost always win in MMORPG, specialy in AL where gear is far more important than player skills.

One rhetorical question: What will happen, when your solution will come? All paras will be used to actually the best gear. Just remember that we are at start of expansion and new mythic has been released 5 days ago ONLY. If this gear will be gemed by paras, it will kill new itemization system and whole this expansion for more than year (interpolate expansions releasing time).

StS vision: let paras died over time and few people will have advantage of few paras

Your vision: use all paras now and lots of people have full paras gear to the end of this season

Ruin future seasons or just this one. Hmm

Dex Scene
10-20-2015, 03:00 PM
Ruin future seasons or just this one. Hmm
Ruin the objectives of the game or just fix it. Hmm

Arrowz
10-20-2015, 03:48 PM

Funny that u think adding more paras would fix it. Lmao

acewasabi
10-20-2015, 04:02 PM
My biggest problem with para is that it will NEVER go out of circulation for twinks. I don't even twink but it seems obvious that twink levels, unlike end game, will continue to use old para gear because the new gear coming out doesn't compete with it and, won't be able to compete with it unless chaos jewels or some other jewel (like a special event gem) offer a similar advantage.

Heck, make a winter event jewel as plat tier reward that gives +5 damage, but isn't compatible with para gems (i.e. doesn't work when gear with a para gem is present). This jewel could be tradeable but not stackable with itself (like how para gem offers total +7 dmg for first one, then +2 after that). This, coupled with noble chaos jewels, would neutralize the advantage of para gems, at twink and end game levels. Only offer this jewel in a once or twice yearly event- then anyone who cares enough about the game only has to play a max of 6 months to get one (or can buy in auction).

This might be ridiculously hard to code, just throwing some ideas into the ring.

Dex Scene
10-20-2015, 04:13 PM
Funny that u think adding more paras would fix it. Lmao
Funny you think having 50+ damage gaps because some people played halloween 14 is fixing the game.

Arrowz
10-20-2015, 05:26 PM
Funny you think having 50+ damage gaps because some people played halloween 14 is fixing the game.

funny you think bringing back paras will change the damage gaps. just shows how little u know about this game

Ipoopsy
10-20-2015, 07:36 PM

The objective of the game is already ruin. Now it's minimizing it by having no para in the near future.

Ipoopsy
10-20-2015, 07:41 PM
My biggest problem with para is that it will NEVER go out of circulation for twinks. I don't even twink but it seems obvious that twink levels, unlike end game, will continue to use old para gear because the new gear coming out doesn't compete with it and, won't be able to compete with it unless chaos jewels or some other jewel (like a special event gem) offer a similar advantage.

Heck, make a winter event jewel as plat tier reward that gives +5 damage, but isn't compatible with para gems (i.e. doesn't work when gear with a para gem is present). This jewel could be tradeable but not stackable with itself (like how para gem offers total +7 dmg for first one, then +2 after that). This, coupled with noble chaos jewels, would neutralize the advantage of para gems, at twink and end game levels. Only offer this jewel in a once or twice yearly event- then anyone who cares enough about the game only has to play a max of 6 months to get one (or can buy in auction).

This might be ridiculously hard to code, just throwing some ideas into the ring.

Why do players always brought up twink lvl? Those para's are already use up. They will always be there. We're talking mostly about UNUSED Para's gem. They are the one that only a small % still have. And if they do used it for end game, then it will eventually Phase out. And if theres more future expansions, it will eventually be use up and for the players who still hoards some left, it's still useless in their inventory.

Trojan2100
10-20-2015, 09:25 PM
I never had problem with para gems , maybe because I don't pvp . Hey! That's a though don't pvp and you won't have a problem. Problem solved let's close the thread.
P.s : gem drop rate sucks

Avshow
10-20-2015, 09:27 PM
just make gem removable

vawaid
10-20-2015, 11:19 PM
+1

Y
twinks dont like it.

Sent from my Andromax-c using Tapatalk

Zylx
10-20-2015, 11:19 PM

It's quite hard to argue with another person on the meaning of what they said.

In every other mmo I've played, the best possible stats were always made ready and achievable equally among all players. Limited-time items were usually either vanities, or items replaced by stronger versions when the items quit reproducing. For these paras, they give people who did something at a certain time a distinct and permanent advantage over players who can literally never attain a para gem from gameplay.

This cap's already ruined by poor itemization and para-hoarders. The gear, simply put, sucks. The new mythics themselves don't even hold any improvement over last season's gear, and people have already spent paras into their new gear. Forcing players to use up their gems isn't going to create the problem - its already been created. It'll be preventing unbalanced gear issues for the next cap.

kydrian
10-20-2015, 11:27 PM
twinks dont like it.

Sent from my Andromax-c using Tapatalk
Lol? To get a para back then you needed to reach plat tier. Chaos is way harder to get and the reason they don't like it is because they accepted the fact that para is better than chaos. If you just switch them and remove para stones eventually everyone will forget about how much a para gave into damage, and whichever Twink doesn't like it is terrible at PvP then. "Dependant on their para stones then on their skills".

EDIT: also what's there not to like? Once it gets switched they can remove the Chaos jewel and sell it for around 1-2m the same amount of gold they used to buy the weapon or armor etc. So there should be no complaints.

I'm guessing your the only twink who doesn't like it? So you speak for all of them? Lol don't say the twinks don't like it they can gain back the gold they spent on the Paracelsus stone items. If they bought it for more that's their fault.
Y

Magemagix
10-20-2015, 11:38 PM
Lol? To get a para back then you needed to reach plat tier. Chaos is way harder to get and the reason they don't like it is because they accepted the fact that para is better than chaos. If you just switch them and remove para stones eventually everyone will forget about how much a para gave into damage, and whichever Twink doesn't like it is terrible at PvP then. "Dependant on their para stones then on their skills".

EDIT: also what's there not to like? Once it gets switched they can remove the Chaos jewel and sell it for around 1-2m the same amount of gold they used to buy the weapon or armor etc. So there should be no complaints.

I'm guessing your the only twink who doesn't like it? So you speak for all of them? Lol don't say the twinks don't like it they can gain back the gold they spent on the Paracelsus stone items. If they bought it for more that's their fault.
Y

The problem with para is it gives the same +7 dmg irrespective of lvl unlike chaos, making twinks with para dominate over those with chaos.

Dex Scene
10-20-2015, 11:56 PM
funny you think bringing back paras will change the damage gaps. just shows how little u know about this game
Lol it is funny how you think it is funny.
Anyway I find it funny how you think having limited number of best items can help a mmorpg.
Shows how you know very little about rpg games

Dex Scene
10-20-2015, 11:58 PM
The objective of the game is already ruin. Now it's minimizing it by having no para in the near future.
The objective of Rpgs is to develop your character. If the best items are no way farmable, the objective is ruined.
I don't see how letting best gem being farmable can destroy the game but keeping the para gap between players can sure do.

kydrian
10-21-2015, 12:10 AM
The problem with para is it gives the same +7 dmg irrespective of lvl unlike chaos, making twinks with para dominate over those with chaos.
Well those twinks need to realize that items aren't what make you dominate its skills. RPGs aren't suppose to be like this where there is a item that was only obtainable once.

Y

Visiting
10-21-2015, 12:13 AM
The objective of Rpgs is to develop your character. If the best items are no way farmable, the objective is ruined.
I don't see how letting best gem being farmable can destroy the game but keeping the para gap between players can sure do.

Twinks don't seem to realize this is an RPG, they're just here for PVP.

Amvulpix
10-21-2015, 02:53 AM
The problem that we have with para is that it can't be outdated because of the current jewel system.

If sts would buff jewels to be on the level of para this would no longer be a problem. Other items such as mythic weapons are now being outdated. para is still at the top of the top because the current progression for upgrading gear is inferior so instead of having a "power creep" sts basically nerfed any new gear Upgrades. As for para being hard work and should always be the best why is it different from other gear? Other gear will eventually be outdated so why shouln't para?

I realize that making things more powerful will upset the balance of the game but currently it is already unbalanced so why not take this chance to fix it?

If sts would remove para and eyes and bring back the normal Fire blood wisdom gems the game would be sweet, they remove the gem system and added jewels which is much harder than the gem system, they made s mistake when all the para gems go out of hand , it was 1 gem per payer / account , but I read recently that ppl worked hard for their para and eyes ?
They didn't work hard for it, they manipulated the system , made 12 accounts and hoard gems upon gems it was very easy if your desperate enough.
I personally don't own a para or an eye gem but if they were removed the game would be balanced in power again.
Fire blood and wisdom made the game balance till the paragems outbreak ,
Jewels are disgusting as far as I know, every single one of them , all they do is fill your inventory , back then when we had the fire blood and wisdom gems , trying to get a chance to have a super gem was fun, now look at all of this , a few mistakes sts made but it went bad trying to fix it now.

Amvulpix
10-21-2015, 02:59 AM
The ultimatum could be the end of this year. And on Jan 1st, all remaining unslotted para gems will be replaced with noble chaos gems.

Are these gems called paragems or does the name change when it's entered in a peice of equip , would the name of the equip be called arcane equipment , because as far as I see , discontinued mistakes ( paragem outbreak ) leave the whole community in danger , I don't think replacing the gem to choas jewel is even a good idea, the balance is so messed up , when everything was regular gems the game was balanced , the developers even said it them selves that the para was a mistake , so I'm hoping for a change as well for the eyes , it's sad to discontinue very ultra rare items that throws the community in choas.

drawfflerz
10-21-2015, 03:02 AM
Lol. It is easy man. Just limit the item level for upgrade para gems. Example limit level for upgrade para is lvl 41. Thats all.

Kostral
10-21-2015, 11:05 AM
Well after reading all of those comments all i can say is ;
Selling Para Gems😎

greekAL
10-22-2015, 04:40 AM
Well after reading all of those comments all i can say is ;
Selling Para Gems��

hahahahahahahaha

debitmandiri
10-22-2015, 07:03 AM
Forcing ppl to use para into gear that they dont want to, or it will be wiped out is unfair too lol, they earned it, most of them use plat to get into plat tier last year. And no i dont have paragem in my stash. And pls dont make another thread for EYE GEM, ppl spending millions to buy it, while ppl who dont have it only want to get rid of it, it is just unfair. Moreover we are getting the best item for reasonable price now, it just gem difference. Or u want to repeat the history when para/eye is 500k but the best item is more than 20million each ?