PDA

View Full Version : Most grates don't work

Ayrilana
05-19-2011, 10:27 PM
I'm sure this is one bug people would enjoy having but I figured I'd mention it anyway! A lot less deaths in BS for sure at the moment.

Oh, the total quest total is still 4 quests over and the Sewers quest total is still 4 quests over. I did daily quests and there's nothing new offered.

kamikazees
05-20-2011, 12:09 AM
This is correct. The grates are not exploding. Hate to point that out, but I'm almost sure it's a bug.

Otukura
05-20-2011, 12:10 AM
I'm sure parth likes this. Won't be seeing him on his bear as much.

Uepauke
05-20-2011, 02:29 AM
I'm sure this is one bug people would enjoy having but I figured I'd mention it anyway! A lot less deaths in BS for sure at the moment.

Oh, the total quest total is still 4 quests over and the Sewers quest total is still 4 quests over. I did daily quests and there's nothing new offered.

As a pure int mage, I'm absolutely devastated by this bug. How else can I play pl billiards with my toon?

NeoQueen
05-20-2011, 06:03 AM
Why oh why did u mention this?

Before when entering the Stronghold I used to quake in my boots and be prepared to die. Now I run free and destroy with no mercy! Please! Don't take away my newfound joy of the Stronghold!

Gluttony
05-20-2011, 06:30 AM
I personally think that this is linked to the respawn issue and would love to see this not touched at all; however, if it comes down to this being fixed as a result of restoring respawn I think I'll happily take that trade.

If you have no clue what I'm talking about refer to this post HERE (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?26938-Major-respawn-issues).

Futumsh
05-20-2011, 11:07 AM
The respawning issues should be fixed in today's upcoming update.