PDA

View Full Version : Buying A Mythic Weapon? Look here to decide!

Zeus
10-16-2015, 11:49 AM
The numbering system will rank the weapons from best to worst. 1 means the weapon is best, 4 means the weapon is worst.

Please, when looking at the weapons, remember to take the DPS stat into account. The lesser DPS versions have SIGNIFICANTLY lower display stat damage.

Rogues:
1. Mythic Bow of Fervor (+3.71% crit)
2. Mythic Bow of Guile (+47 armor)
3. Mythic Bow of Deftness (+3.71% dodge)
4. Mythic Bow of Tact (-30 damage)

NOTE: Stay away from number 4...it is about 30 damage less from its other versions of the bow.

Sorcerers:
1. Mythic Blund of Wisdom (+3.71% Crit)
2. Mythic Blund of Reason (+47 armor)
3. Mythic Blund of Willpower (+3.71% dodge)
4. Mythic Blund of Wits (-30 damage)

NOTE: Stay away from number 4...it is about 30 damage less from its other versions of the gun.

Warriors:

Save your gold, and try to wait until winter for something better. Unless, STG will buff the weapon (which it so desperately needs).

bonjovi3223
10-16-2015, 11:54 AM
Warriors didn't get any weapon.
What are you talking about Zeus.

Sorcerie
10-16-2015, 11:59 AM
Thanks for the info here, I was having trouble distinguishing which of these weapons are considered the "best". This clears it up nicely~

I have no idea why they chose to do this. I mean, other than to make the weapon more accessible to the range of incomes within the player base this really makes no sense to me. I would much rather have one weapon with superior stats that will stay at a consistent price for a while than have four versions of the same weapon and having to resent the fact that I dropped the crappiest version of the weapon available. I swear, its like they want people to complain sometimes, LOL.

Cursebaby
10-16-2015, 12:07 PM
Ty for this helpful tip! +1

Maarkus
10-16-2015, 12:13 PM

Lol, that made my day.

But yes instead of the new mythic just go for a fully gemmed bonesaw lvl41

Transfordark
10-16-2015, 12:14 PM
Yea we didnt get any, unless your talking about that crap mythic weapon which actually isn't a mythic.
For Wars here are the Current Ranked Weapons:
1. Mythic Bonesaw Level 41
2. Mythic Bonesaw Level 36
3. Mythic Elon Bulwark 41
4. Mythic Frost Bulwark 41
5. Legendary Galen Maul 46
6. Magma Sword 41
And Now the Crappy weapon,
7. Mythic Bulwarks 46

Andrisber
10-16-2015, 01:01 PM
Yea we didnt get any, unless your talking about that crap mythic weapon which actually isn't a mythic.
6. Magma Sword 41
7. Mythic Bulwarks 46

Galen's maul is garbage. My level 46 Galen's Maul of Potency is collecting dust, but at least it doesn't rust. Goblin's Glaive of Potency is a good weapon too!

Zeus
10-16-2015, 01:10 PM
Modified OP for more information on warrior weapon.

Xdumbx
10-16-2015, 01:15 PM
Thanks zeus :D.

Caiahar
10-16-2015, 01:23 PM
Hey Zeus, long time no see

Instanthumor
10-16-2015, 01:27 PM

erikdg
10-16-2015, 02:06 PM
Anyone noticed the bug on gun? Everyone receives dmg when crystals explode

Ssneakykills
10-16-2015, 02:12 PM

Promagespvp
10-16-2015, 02:59 PM
Hey Zeus, Long Time See

Dex Scene
10-16-2015, 03:21 PM
The numbering system will rank the weapons from best to worst. 1 means the weapon is best, 4 means the weapon is worst.

Please, when looking at the weapons, remember to take the DPS stat into account. The lesser DPS versions have SIGNIFICANTLY lower display stat damage.

Rogues:

NOTE: Stay away from number 4...it is about 30 damage less from its other versions of the bow.

Sorcerers:

NOTE: Stay away from number 4...it is about 30 damage less from its other versions of the gun.

Warriors:

Save your gold, and try to wait until winter for something better. Unless, STG will buff the weapon (which it so desperately needs).

Samaeldavisjr
10-16-2015, 03:31 PM
I'm switching to mage. Pluck this shnit!

Visiting
10-16-2015, 03:49 PM
Zeus Hey, long see no time.

Zaizor
10-16-2015, 03:54 PM
6. Magma Sword 41
7. Mythic Bulwarks 46

Arcane Maul?... Still does me proud, double para grand blood gem.

Woundedwarrior
10-16-2015, 04:01 PM

Rogues:

Sorcerers:

Warriors:

Have you played around with the procs at all? How often do they proc and are they any good?

Shackler
10-16-2015, 04:20 PM
Stat differences between new bulwarks and perfect blood elon bulwark. (There is no para gem on my gear)

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/16/0e3ed5bb009a3c26d908db92127794d6.jpg

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/16/4c0b4476f295695ded869f8fd25aee7e.jpg

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/16/d55306f77225cc6536fb821d6d378e8f.jpg

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/16/40ad152e5db04e4a780a30e89604430a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Samaeldavisjr
10-16-2015, 04:24 PM
^^^^terrible, disappointed, disgusted, mad, deflated. Can't think of anymore right now.

Imsofancy
10-16-2015, 04:35 PM
Sorry, but -30 dmg compared to what? Maybe you should put raw stats instead of a comparison, because when I looked at them in auction, all mythic guns gave me a decent dmg buff. (I use jord of brut. no gems)

Shackler
10-16-2015, 04:39 PM
Sorry, but -30 dmg compared to what? Maybe you should put raw stats instead of a comparison, because when I looked at them in auction, all mythic guns gave me a decent dmg buff. (I use jord of brut. no gems)

He compares them to other versions of the weapons. Not a specific item.

Imsofancy
10-16-2015, 04:44 PM
He compares them to other versions of the weapons. Not a specific item.

Ooooooooooh I see.

Carapace
10-16-2015, 04:54 PM
Hey guys, we appreciate the feedback related to this. I'm going to jump in related to the Warrior Mythic weapon in case there is a misunderstanding on how it works.

Each enemy hit applies a stack of an armor buff. Each stack adds 25 Armor, up to 250 at 10 stacks. Each enemy hit means a single strike may hit up to 3, and grant up to 3 stacks all at once. When you reach 10 you tip over and the armor explodes dealing AoE damage to all around and taunting them all to the tank, and the cycle begins again.

The cycle of this proc rate can be very quick, and the AoE damage output does add up, as does the implicit taunting of surrounding mobs.

Is this in line with what you are experiencing playing with this weapon? From a design perspective this is certainly a tanking weapon, and not intended to be used for massive damage. If there are suggestions on changes you'd like to see after playing with it and this knowledge, we're always open to constructive feedback.

Thanks guys!

Imsofancy
10-16-2015, 05:04 PM
Hey guys, we appreciate the feedback related to this. I'm going to jump in related to the Warrior Mythic weapon in case there is a misunderstanding on how it works.

Each enemy hit applies a stack of an armor buff. Each stack adds 25 Armor, up to 250 at 10 stacks. Each enemy hit means a single strike may hit up to 3, and grant up to 3 stacks all at once. When you reach 10 you tip over and the armor explodes dealing AoE damage to all around and taunting them all to the tank, and the cycle begins again.

The cycle of this proc rate can be very quick, and the AoE damage output does add up, as does the implicit taunting of surrounding mobs.

Is this in line with what you are experiencing playing with this weapon? From a design perspective this is certainly a tanking weapon, and not intended to be used for massive damage. If there are suggestions on changes you'd like to see after playing with it and this knowledge, we're always open to constructive feedback.

Thanks guys!

Maybe you could add stun or taunt lock when the shield explodes, I dont normally play tank but if they could aggro more in party runs while mages and rogues dish out dmg, they would be extremely more useful. just my 22 cents.

pompous
10-16-2015, 05:09 PM

Thanks guys!

Cara,

Thanks for the reply on this. Us warriors are freaking out because, prior to the 46 mythics, we were already having a hard time surviving. Rogues would easily break our jug, which never used to happen in season 7. Now it will be even more difficult to survive because the other 2 classes received much better weapons, while warriors have fallen further behind.

I believe the complaints that you've been hearing are with regards to tanking, and not damage output. We understand that a sword and shield is a tanking weapon but it's inferior at tanking so it doesn't make any sense.

It's agreed I think that the Aegis of Grit is the best tanking weapon so let's compare that to my perfect blood 41bulwark. My 46 Grit has a superb and 2 excellent fury gems (+6 +6 & +7.

The Elondrian bulwark has only 36 less HP and only 17 less Armor (keep in mind one of my jewels now is +7 and not +6 so it's going to be a little less). I spent so far 5m to jewel it up and you tell me if 5m is worth 36 hp and 17 armor? Meanwhile, I ask you to consider how much harder the other classes will be hitting me. It's certainly way more than 36 hp and 17 armor worth.

Edit: also keep in mind the elondrian weapon HEALS you and your team when it procs. Armor doesn't help your team if they're almost dead. That spirit proc has saved many many lives.

Oezheasate
10-16-2015, 06:03 PM
Hey zeus, long time no see.

SkyWow
10-16-2015, 06:25 PM
We shouldn't have to depend on a proc to maybe survive....

Rogues proc is just an extra bonus on top...

Trojan2100
10-16-2015, 06:38 PM
Thx Zeus for clearing that up

Trojan2100
10-16-2015, 06:41 PM

Thanks guys!

Can we get that stack buff taking damage instead of us hitting them , since we are tank taking massive amount of damage.

Bidiel
10-16-2015, 07:07 PM
Good thread man!

Enviado desde mi GT-I8190L mediante Tapatalk

Transfordark
10-16-2015, 11:10 PM
Hey Time, long Zeus no see.

Transfordark
10-16-2015, 11:23 PM

Thanks guys!
Mythic Frost Bulwark and Bonesaw also give armor bonus and i think thats even more than this new one. Bonesaw buffs the player and Frost Bulwark deals offensive damage.
Now what is this? 250 Armor for a mere seconds and then it explodes and would deal 500 dmg only right? And then taunt. Pretty much useless.
Armor doesnt help since anything with the highest armor will still die with ONE SHOT in this game.
And taunt? Really? You give other classes rooting and stunning procs.
Why not add a stun with it to when the shield explodes and then taunt.

In PVP I dont see any use of this weapon. +250 Armor wont protect you from ONE SHOT Kill from Rogues and that AoE wont do much damage either which is 500 Dmg i think or even low. And taunt? Nothing.

Every other class gets an increase in their Skill Damage and what do we get?
Decrease in Skill Damage.

nelson131
10-17-2015, 02:13 AM
Lol...just have new sword n shield give 500more hp and 200 more armour, and have clock taunt proc stacks up and heal when Shields explode.

Dimitrian
10-18-2015, 03:50 AM

Thanks guys!

You see,the problem with the tanking weapon is that it is a tanking weapon.And nobody needs tanks.Now,to finish a dungeon quick,you need rogues,because rogues have medium armor,high damage, dps and crit.That makes them mini-tanks.That is why rogues outnumber other classes 2-1.
Another problem with this weapon is its stats.It is level 46,but it has its stats a liiiittle better than a 41 bulwark.

So please consider buffing this weapon ASAP.

Energizeric
10-18-2015, 04:47 AM
Just a thought, but it seems that this is a PvE weapon mostly and not a PvP weapon. I know many warriors, especially Maarkus, have been complaining for a long time that warriors are not viable in elite runs anymore because they cannot hold aggro. It seems that this taunt proc is to address those concerns. Perhaps Maarkus is out there and can comment on this??

Maarkus
10-18-2015, 06:12 AM
Just a thought, but it seems that this is a PvE weapon mostly and not a PvP weapon. I know many warriors, especially Maarkus, have been complaining for a long time that warriors are not viable in elite runs anymore because they cannot hold aggro. It seems that this taunt proc is to address those concerns. Perhaps Maarkus is out there and can comment on this??

Hi Ener,

Based on my experience the Taunt system is sombroken that no matter how much a Warrior taunts it is immediately overitten by the DPS classes when they crit or release a damage ouput greater that the warrior (which is the case all the time) meaning we may be taunting but this is less than a second or two in the end we cannot hold aggro. If STS aplies a 'hold' period for 3-4sec per taunt then maybe we can hold aggro and that a bit complicated to code in i think ... I may be wrong.

Idealy when the war myth procs and taunts if it can stun as well that will help assuming that the threat meter of the mob will start after the stun period then that means the proc will actually help the war maintain aggro for 2-3secs atleast giving the dps class free reign to deal their damage.

This is just a suggestion and i may be wrong.

I still see the main issue of warriors being alientated in the pve runs as:
1. Why taunt when other classes can kill the mobs much faster thus 3rogue and mage parties are currently the best combi
2. It is inevitable to get one hit in the runs so maximise the damage output to lessen the chances of mobs to release thier special attacks
3. The game has reached a point where offense is the best defense thus the warrior class being a defensive class is left behind.

Thanks for reading and if it doesnt make sense apologies and pls ignore.

Thanks

Ardbeg
10-18-2015, 06:34 AM
Hi Ener,

Based on my experience the Taunt system is sombroken that no matter how much a Warrior taunts it is immediately overitten by the DPS classes when they crit or release a damage ouput greater that the warrior (which is the case all the time) meaning we may be taunting but this is less than a second or two in the end we cannot hold aggro. If STS aplies a 'hold' period for 3-4sec per taunt then maybe we can hold aggro and that a bit complicated to code in i think ... I may be wrong.

Idealy when the war myth procs and taunts if it can stun as well that will help assuming that the threat meter of the mob will start after the stun period then that means the proc will actually help the war maintain aggro for 2-3secs atleast giving the dps class free reign to deal their damage.

1. Why taunt when other classes can kill the mobs much faster thus 3rogue and mage parties are currently the best combi
2. It is inevitable to get one hit in the runs so maximise the damage output to lessen the chances of mobs to release thier special attacks
3. The game has reached a point where offense is the best defense thus the warrior class being a defensive class is left behind.

Thanks

this is also my observation. for the reasons above, in my opinion tank buffs need to make the party faster and reduce the one hit risk.
at earlier seasons with high mob density, lower dps class armor and crit, pve class balance worked very well. now we have rouges and mages critting like crazy with a dmg amount no taunt can compete.
but class balance can t be resolved with one weapon, a deeper look at the skills is needed.
now to the aegis: it desperately needs a buff, it just feels like a minor upgrade as it is.

KnowledgeFTW
10-18-2015, 12:47 PM
After reading some information, the new mythic weapons for warrior are PvE based to hold aggro. After the proc explodes, the enemies all taunt to the tank. I believe people are upset because us warriors get a sword and shield weapon even though we die really fast with/without one.

Instanthumor
10-19-2015, 03:26 AM
Hi Ener,

Thanks

You go gurl. Tell em!

And to the other folks who said hi Zeus... I think he ignored us. How rude

Newcomx
10-19-2015, 04:01 AM

Thanks guys!

I believe this is the answer for better taunt for warrior.

Energizeric
10-19-2015, 05:20 AM
Hi Ener,

Thanks

Everything you wrote makes sense. FYI, in Pocket Legends I played a warrior (warriors are bears in PL) and we had multiple taunt skills that actually worked. When used correctly you could hold aggro for at least several seconds, until you were able to use the next taunt skill. Also, bears had the ability to pull the mobs in towards them (I forgot what this skill was called), and then we also had a stomp skill that would stun them and push them away. When used correctly by a good tank, these two skills could stun and group the mobs together so the DPS classes could take them out. Running without a good tank was much slower due to all of this.

It seems like the issues in AL are always PvE vs. PvP, and this issue is no different. For some strange reason, STS decided that in AL the warriors would be the healers. In PL it was the mages who were the healers. As a result of this strange decision, warriors would become too powerful if they also had stun skills, and then PvP would be broken. So we are left with a very strange and hard to fix system where warriors cannot really tank that well.

I know STS is working on a revamp of the skill system, so here is my suggestion....

Given the recent decision to buff sorcerer's heal skill, I suggest that warrior's heal be nerfed, and instead warriors be given some stronger taunt upgrades in their skills, and also some ability to stun. This will greatly help warriors in PvE, and the increased stun ability should offset the decreased heal in PvP. I think STS needs to take a look at how tanks functioned in Pocket Legends as a good example of what they need to be in AL. That was actually one part of PL that worked really well. BTW, this should also help class balance at lower twink levels where warriors can be way too hard to kill in PvP.

drawfflerz
10-19-2015, 07:38 AM

Thanks guys!

Im pity on glintstone aegis of thoughness. Maybe u can add more health or armor to it.

yeldarbroz
10-19-2015, 07:45 AM
6. Magma Sword 41
7. Mythic Bulwarks 46

... Where is the arcane maul? Or the mythic glaive? And the Elon bulwark is NOT better than the frost bulwark. Frost has 2 more strength xD and about 1.5 more damage.

Samaeldavisjr
10-19-2015, 09:18 AM
... Where is the arcane maul? Or the mythic glaive? And the Elon bulwark is NOT better than the frost bulwark. Frost has 2 more strength xD and about 1.5 more damage.

Bro, don't be a nub. It's not all about those raw stats. The proc from Elondrian bullwark is where it shines. Frost bullwark is JUNK

Andrisber
10-19-2015, 09:46 AM
Bro, don't be a nub. It's not all about those raw stats. The proc from Elondrian bullwark is where it shines. Frost bullwark is JUNK

Frost Bulwark is totally not a junk weapon. If you are a PvP player, idc about that. Frost Bulwark is really useful in PvE.

Ravager
10-19-2015, 12:56 PM

Thanks guys!

The stats on this are very low. They do not seem like a 46 mythic. They feel like 41 mythics and are comparable to 41 bulwarks. It does not really help with the survival in PVP. As rogues and mages are hitting harder, this does little to nothing in regards to the "tanking" warrior to help the situation. Jugg needs to be scaled as well.

The stack is very hard to keep up in pvp or achieve. Everyone is running around and sword and shields have a small attack range. Warriors hardly ever hit 3 at a time due to this and rogues tend to dodge the autoattack.

greekAL
10-19-2015, 01:13 PM
The stats on this are very low. They do not seem like a 46 mythic. They feel like 41 mythics and are comparable to 41 bulwarks. It does not really help with the survival in PVP. As rogues and mages are hitting harder, this does little to nothing in regards to the "tanking" warrior to help the situation. Jugg needs to be scaled as well.

The stack is very hard to keep up in pvp or achieve. Everyone is running around and sword and shields have a small attack range. Warriors hardly ever hit 3 at a time due to this and rogues tend to dodge the autoattack. i agree for sure need buff the stats and the only way to work that proc is to work lk mages elond gun to stack the armor even if u dont hit by just spamming auto attacks!

Jirikjurasek
10-20-2015, 01:19 AM
I just want to share some information about Glinstone Aegis:
it add armor stack with every hit as Carapace said. In group of mobs, where you hit 3 mobs in the same time, it means you get 10 stack in 1,5s. It means AoE taunt every 1,5s just with normal attack.
Skills damage add stack too. Tap WM, spam normal attack and you will have screen full of red marks. Charged Skyward Smash means AoE taunt now. In group of mob you reach 10 stacks every second.

Dmg and armor stats are too low compare to 41 mythic, thats the sad fact. Due to this it is weak against one target.

Amvulpix
10-21-2015, 03:16 AM
Ok let me make this clear for you people who complain so much about this. First of all sts did nothing wrong in the making of any weapons,
Jugg doesn't work obviously because of the mass escape of paragems and eye gems ofc your jug won't withstand ultra rare discontinued items ,
sts is trying their best to make this work for everyone warriors weapon have no problems at all, the proc on all weapons is both pvp and pve,
Tank is suppose to tank like they said ,
If gems were regular your jug would of still worked and people would still die in pvp
Everything is unbalanced I feel sorry for the new players that download this game and Lvl up and see how pointless it is because of two items in the game eyes and para along with the crap jewel system

Other thing !

If ravagerx can set recs on his tank , I'm sure any other tank can
Recs are for dps and speed

Titanium
10-21-2015, 03:31 AM
I'm still asking myself if anybody uses jewels nowadays.

Amvulpix
10-21-2015, 03:42 AM
I'm still asking myself if anybody uses jewels nowadays.

Because rogue is damage class as well as Mage , with a paragem you don't need nothing els because your just adding damage ontop of damage .
Not many ppl have time for jewels either lol

Warriors have vengeful blood that's their only way of killing with the intent to kill, but they're forced to not use vengeful blood because the imbalance , juggernaut can't keep up with all of this incoming damage in clash, these weapons that came out for the warrior is a decent weapon if used with venge, but the way the game is set up , it's useless because they can't do anything .

Titanium
10-21-2015, 03:58 AM
Because rogue is damage class as well as Mage , with a paragem you don't need nothing els because your just adding damage ontop of damage .
Not many ppl have time for jewels either lol

Warriors have vengeful blood that's their only way of killing with the intent to kill, but they're forced to not use vengeful blood because the imbalance , juggernaut can't keep up with all of this incoming damage in clash, these weapons that came out for the warrior is a decent weapon if used with venge, but the way the game is set up , it's useless because they can't do anything .

I'm doing ok with one paragem in my amulet. I don't think i need more. I wanted para to come back only to make more gold. I don't like stacking paragems... small chances to survive in pvp. Nobody says nothing about the ridiculous hp of new weapons. If you want a proper buff for mythic weapons add tank's weapon 300-500 hp , 50-150 hp to dps.

I'm not so into the mechanics of weapons. But i'm able to kill 'mythic weapons lvl 46 users' with legendary bow. I will get the fervor bow sooner or later even if it's price is still up in the sky atm.

Bmwmsix
10-22-2015, 08:44 AM
Warrior Progression aka Weapon.....Computer says NO!

Ardbeg
10-23-2015, 12:37 PM
after some elite runs with the new glintstone aegis (i prefer the might version for the extra crit) here s my pve opinion: it is a really fun weapon and the proc is indeed very useful. i can t comment on the pvp aspect, but that s probably where all the dissappointment roots.
imho the stats need a buff to ferl more 46ish, but overall it is a very satisfiying pve weapon (and combines perfectly with the new glintstone set). now pvp might be another story...

Jazzi
10-23-2015, 01:15 PM
after some elite runs with the new glintstone aegis (i prefer the might version for the extra crit) here s my pve opinion: it is a really fun weapon and the proc is indeed very useful. i can t comment on the pvp aspect, but that s probably where all the dissappointment roots.
imho the stats need a buff to ferl more 46ish, but overall it is a very satisfiying pve weapon (and combines perfectly with the new glintstone set). now pvp might be another story...

I have to say that after running with a friend earlier today and tonight with you, I fully share this opinion. With this weapon finally having a warrior in the party feels like an extremely good choice: reliable taunt/aggro holding (yes I know are good at this generally, but my other friend was using his alt warrior, which he rarely plays, and even he could hold aggro) and very good aoe damage. This morning I intentionally invited some of the op rogues on my f-list, who did have certain doubts about having a warrior in the pt. After 1 run they all agreed that they would gladly play run with warriors using this weapon, as it makes a very big difference in PvE.

P.S. The above is only in regards to running elite maps in PvE, such as planar tombs, elite tindirin and elite Ren'gol, I can't comment on the usefulness of the weapon in PvP.

Avaree
10-23-2015, 01:47 PM
I have to say that after running with a friend earlier today and tonight with you, I fully share this opinion. With this weapon finally having a warrior in the party feels like an extremely good choice: reliable taunt/aggro holding (yes I know are good at this generally, but my other friend was using his alt warrior, which he rarely plays, and even he could hold aggro) and very good aoe damage. This morning I intentionally invited some of the op rogues on my f-list, who did have certain doubts about having a warrior in the pt. After 1 run they all agreed that they would gladly play run with warriors using this weapon, as it makes a very big difference in PvE.

P.S. The above is only in regards to running elite maps in PvE, such as planar tombs, elite tindirin and elite Ren'gol, I can't comment on the usefulness of the weapon in PvP.

Agreed :)

Thumbs up on last two posts:)

ilhanna
10-23-2015, 08:34 PM
Agreed :)

Thumbs up on last two posts:)

My warrior friend and I tested the aegis in Ren'gol elite. I was amazed by how the enemies never even looked at me, let alone attacked me. They just piled around the warrior. No other mythic warrior weapons has that effect and I find it very very helpful.

Froxanthar
10-23-2015, 08:37 PM
I rarely see my Aegies procs in 1 vs 1/Boss fight. I dont know how does it goes in TDM/CTF. Well in PvE, its awesome.

I was hoping it will get buffs like when it reach 10 stacks, it will explodes, taunts and heal you incase STS decides to buffs it.

Dex Putra
10-24-2015, 06:11 AM
Galen's maul is garbage. My level 46 Galen's Maul of Potency is collecting dust, but at least it doesn't rust. Goblin's Glaive of Potency is a good weapon too!
glistone wep war low stat! ..but proc is deadly ..when u use glistone ...! u will said .woww this good weapon ..!TRUST ME

Sent from my D5322 using Tapatalk