PDA

View Full Version : How many character slots?

Ayrilana
05-19-2011, 11:28 PM
I did a search in the forum and didn't see it answered or even asked for that matter. How many open character slots will we have when we finally get the game? Will extra slots cost the same as they do for PL?

ratava
05-20-2011, 02:24 AM
Well so far Q2: We have 50 plat for changing names and 50 plat for reserving names so it could end up being a good guess for same price for extra char slots in B* (oops I mean: as it is to buy slots in PL)? Though on 2nd thoughts..... that goes out the window if the chars are much more complicated and have much more unique content to them eg.... have to wait for devs on this one afterall. :o

As for Q1: I can't remember how many PL slots we started with? I'm sure it won't be less than 3 however? ;) But no confirmation yet...

Raazesk
05-20-2011, 06:37 AM
I can't remember how many PL slots we started with?
I started with 2 slots.

Yvonnel
05-20-2011, 07:40 AM
I started with 2. However, now you only get 1 in PL.

Ayrilana
05-20-2011, 10:14 AM
PL started with four or they must've added a few since then before taking them away recently. I have four characters and I don't remember ever buying extra slots.

Just checked my purchases history and there were no additional character slots purchased. I've hoping they'll give us at least two maybe three.

Arterra
05-20-2011, 10:16 AM
PL started with four or they must've added a few since then before taking them away recently. I have four characters and I don't remember ever buying extra slots.

really? i started in august with 2, so im guessing your forum registration does not reflect your playing registration. i am pretty sure however that in the beginning it was 4...

Gluttony
05-20-2011, 10:28 AM

Correct, PL started with 2 realms and you were allowed 2 characters in each so 4 total (sad that I had my favorite chars in the deleted realm forcing them to get renamed... but I digress). So in keeping in step with PL's start I would assume 2 chars for Blackstar unless they have 2 realms in which case I would guess 4 total.

Edit: I'm a bit curious how it will work if you spend the plat to reserve more an ign that you don't have a slot for. I know that Apollo reserved 3 names (sorry range, not trying to put you on blast; you're the only person I know who has reserved one name, let alone 3):

It's a premium service. Nothing you can do about it. Personally, I reserved 3 characters. Apollo, Poseidon, and Bodyguardz