PDA

View Full Version : [Feedback] Disappointed with AL Halloween

Royalty
10-16-2015, 05:25 PM
In my opinion this is the worst event in AL history after Goblin Event 2014.

BUGS AND ISSUES:

- You can't join Boogie Bonus boss anymore.... Like whaaa? is this a bug or intended...?

- Energy Essence drop rate is too low. Increase it, it's lower than Candy. I've dropped more Chaos jewels in Ren'gol than I have energy.... It's too low and it's bugged/switched with Candy. Check it immediately. You'll be surprised for sure :)

- Boogie needs to be given points! (AT LEAST IF THE NO JOINABLE BOSS STAYS AS IT IS, THERE SHOULD BE MAJOR POINTS ADDED)

STS please fix the event before it's too late. This event is a joke. I don't even think I'll be making it to Gold Tier considering it takes 4 WT4 runs for 1 energy essence, and boogie can't be joined anymore so goodbye 3k token vanity.

Thanks for listening. Everyone was really expecting more than this.... :disturbed:

Trancemaster
10-16-2015, 05:32 PM
Deal with it

Arrowz
10-16-2015, 05:32 PM
+1, didnt get to do event much til today and the energy drop rates are atrocious

Royalty
10-16-2015, 05:34 PM
Deal with it

Can't. No one can. Can't get to plat tier. Tbh for me can't even get to gold tier now. Can't get 3k token vanity even if I truly Try. Just gonna sit and watch the mayhem unravel. everything looks nice, but doesn't work properly lol.

Kingofninjas
10-16-2015, 05:55 PM
Funny. I got 26 energy essence just from 1.5 hrs of farming km3.

KnowledgeFTW
10-16-2015, 05:56 PM
I like this event. Sure, reaching gold/plat tier is a joke and energy essence drop rates are really low. But it definitely is not a bad event.

twoxc
10-16-2015, 06:02 PM
Funny. I got 26 energy essence just from 1.5 hrs of farming km3.

same haha and you loot lock in the process.

ClumsyCactus
10-16-2015, 06:09 PM
LMAO 2nd worst event ever? After goblin 2014?

Firstly, goblin 2014 was LITERALLY a test before ursoth, hence it was somewhat good IMO!
Secondly, may i remind you of st-pats event this year, where the LB prize for running brackenridge 2 billion times was a ugly,tradeable banner.
(YES I AM STILL SALTY, THAT WAS MY ONLY TIME EVER BEING ON LB)
Thirdly, the only thing I dislike about this event is that there's way too much points to get to plat-tier, eith the very limitied time.

aerodacto
10-16-2015, 06:09 PM
- Energy Essence drop rate is too low. Increase it, it's lower than Candy. I've dropped more Chaos jewels in Ren'gol than I have energy.... It's too low and it's bugged/switched with Candy. Check it immediately. You'll be surprised for sure :)

+1 to that

nightmaresmoke
10-16-2015, 06:17 PM

Firstly, goblin 2014 was LITERALLY a test before ursoth, hence it was somewhat good IMO!
Secondly, may i remind you of st-pats event this year, where the LB prize for running brackenridge 2 billion times was a ugly,tradeable banner.
Thirdly, the only thing I dislike about this event is that there's way too much points to get to plat-tier, eith the very limitied time.

Yeah 3000 for a vanity is way too much and the 2500 eloi was not easy either and added more 500 event token isn't helping at all

Ticklish
10-16-2015, 06:38 PM
It's just a little over a day into the event. I personally think that the usage of candy bags should've been that way in the first place, before all drops from boogie bags got devalued. It takes VERY LITTLE to craft a candy bag, just 3 candy and 5 minutes.

3000 tokens is more than worth it since you get 3 pieces of vanity instead of 2, as with Eloia's. I've used many tokens on crate recipes but I think I'll be fine. I'm not panicking, and neither am I buying kits from the cs. Just farm locks and energy at the same time at km3. That way we actually have a goal, not something that we reach within 10 hours of event release.

andsrrf
10-16-2015, 06:38 PM
actually I agree that the power outage THIS VERY LOW, and it would be perfect to all be increased. Of all the events that's with the worst drop of energy.

KingMartin
10-16-2015, 07:06 PM
It takes me one wt4 per one essence on average if I have luck lix. Essences for the first time in history drop with reroll. Definitely a bug in drop rate. Better would be to remove the trash essences from tombs and double the energy odds.

Elwhiz
10-16-2015, 08:43 PM
Major Problem after update is :
No one can Join Boogie.

No one wants to Farm NRG and cbags to Run a Boogie map solo (except the endgamers)
PLZ STS fix it.

nelson131
10-16-2015, 08:44 PM
Essenses bugged. Only drops at decent rate with luck lix and lep

epicrrr
10-16-2015, 09:30 PM
Another ungrateful whiner. Sad.

Dogma
10-16-2015, 09:57 PM
Tbh, the worst events are the gauntlets. Because everyone likes killing buffed old bosses nonstop for pathetic leaderboard prizes.

Oursizes
10-16-2015, 10:32 PM

Maybe the OP meant ursoth 2015

LumbJack
10-16-2015, 11:00 PM
My thoughts differ from the OP.

Yeah the prizes cost more, are way harder to get, but as they are tradeable, and there are more vanity slots now, there will be a higher demand and less supply.

This means more potential gold earned for those that work hard enough to get it, or more for those that don't have other priorities in life and can devote more time to the event, or however you wanna word it.

I'm looking forward to breaking the bank on this event just like any other.

Kalahesi
10-16-2015, 11:19 PM
From being 2nd best event after tarlok....This latest update now made it officially the worst event.... Now we need each member to give candy to enter the boogie mansion.

Well done Sts, clap on the back for ruining another event ..... Once again.

Haligali
10-17-2015, 03:51 AM
lol, this is the best event after 2013 tarlok. finally my gold is slowly growing in my inventory.

xRyuzanki
10-18-2015, 09:45 AM
You can get many essence if you wear lepre/arlor ring .
Nah , in 4runs in wt4 you will get 4-8 energy essence and not 1energy essence .
Maybe the reason why sts removed the "join" button in Boogie's Mansion is to limit the vanities
cause its getting cheaper since this is only the 3rd day of event

MasterP
10-18-2015, 01:29 PM
i dont see the problem to be honest. I think sts have done an excellent job in keeping things fair. Ursoth leaderboard was a joke, some people had 200k/300k points after 2 weeks (Yes im serious) and this is a longer event. All the ursoth vanities literally died in value after 3 days cos everything was so easy to achieve. Im glad this event is tougher in terms of getting tokens and points and requires patience and effort. Over people running 1 bonus map 16 times with one unicorn food. Finally a balanced event, where you have to work for what you want. or pay for it if you want it to be alil easier/faster.

Earlingstad
10-18-2015, 08:16 PM
Its a good thing Boogie now requires every member to use a candy bag. Where else is one going to spend the candybags? Free boogie = surplus boogie bags = very common event loot. Maybe the free boogie thing was a bug.

Boogie being the bonus boss should give maximum points though. Thats not the case but its not a big deal.

Essence drop rate is very low but lepre amulet or luck elix can be used to reroll them. I am halfway to plat tier by only crafting energy this way. Its not impossible.

Some people are being too harsh terming it as "ruining another event" and "worst" event. I think there are just some bugs which when fixed would make the event run smoother. Sts team is human and can make mistakes, so what? I appreciate sts' effort to bring us new events to keep the game exciting.

absoprawn
10-19-2015, 04:43 AM
3-5 Essenses dropped every other run in Wt4. I dont have a problem. Im halfway to Gold as well, havnt bought any energy kits because im poor.

Enjoy the most out of something small.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

Graovans
10-19-2015, 03:44 PM
Essences drop rate isn't that low.. try km3. I wouldn't say the things you mentioned make the event bad. And I mean, NO event could be worse than Ursoth 2015 (which was terrible and full of glitches).

yubaraj
10-19-2015, 05:26 PM
Essences drop rate isn't that low.. try km3. I wouldn't say the things you mentioned make the event bad. And I mean, NO event could be worse than Ursoth 2015 (which was terrible and full of glitches).

How many percentage of event players can access km3 map? How many players actually can use luck elixir or 4 plat for energy essence reroll?

As Cara said, energy essence should not reroll(which is not the case for this event). This is the worse bug in event history. Plz fix it asap.

If I compare ursoth and halloween. It's same to me. Same old bosses . Same map beside one bonus boss. Same kind of tier rewards.

At least top 5 lb are getting noble jewel.

Iisolah
10-19-2015, 07:19 PM
As Cara said, energy essence should not reroll(which is not the case for this event). This is the worse bug in event history. Plz fix it asap.

Yes, def the worst bug in event history. And WHY is STS and devs totally ignoring all this? I see they give respons and answer questions in other threads, which means they are active here on forum and must have seen atleast some posts and screen shots about this horrible re-roll essence bug problem. So WHY are they totally ingnoring this??

Graovans
10-20-2015, 07:23 AM
How many percentage of event players can access km3 map? How many players actually can use luck elixir or 4 plat for energy essence reroll?

If I compare ursoth and halloween. It's same to me. Same old bosses . Same map beside one bonus boss. Same kind of tier rewards.

At least top 5 lb are getting noble jewel.

Well, I agree with you that they should fix it, yet you could assume that most of the active endgame players who run the event can acess to km3. You don't need a lot- leprechaun pendant is 100k-150k and luck elixir is usually about 14k. I am not rich but I can easily afford both of these things, and I make profit out of the lockeds anyway, so why would I get mad about it?
Edit: I'm also kinda dissapointed with the fact that they put the exact same bosses, but as long as I can make lots of gold out of this event, I can deal with it.

yubaraj
10-20-2015, 09:19 AM
Well, I agree with you that they should fix it, yet you could assume that most of the active endgame players who run the event can acess to km3. You don't need a lot- leprechaun pendant is 100k-150k and luck elixir is usually about 14k. I am not rich but I can easily afford both of these things, and I make profit out of the lockeds anyway, so why would I get mad about it?
Edit: I'm also kinda dissapointed with the fact that they put the exact same bosses, but as long as I can make lots of gold out of this event, I can deal with it.

I am glad to hear that you are still satisfied with the event as you are endgame player. I am not complaining if endgame can farm essence and locks both at a same time that's good.

My only concern was about the twinks and new player who cannot access the km3 and doesn't know about it. This event is suppose to be for the whole population of AL unlike kings awakening event. And this energy essence drop rate bug has kind of put such players in a shadow as they have to farm hours and hours just to farm few essence or spent a hard earned gold just for energy essence reroll. Which is not good and ignoring this bug just saying it doesn't reroll .....

I am also aware that the players who has cheap legendary gears can only kill scourge and wolf not other boss.

Kakashis
10-20-2015, 10:08 AM
Apparently if you reach plat tier, even with lots of boogie kills, you'll still need to run a little more to get that vanity!

Graovans
10-20-2015, 04:10 PM
I am also aware that the players who has cheap legendary gears can only kill scourge and wolf not other boss.

That is not my issue, I worked hard to be well geared, and they should do so also if they want to be able to fight hard bosses. This is a matter of how much effort you give, because on al today you don't need to buy plat to get yourself a good gear, arcane ring, arcane pet etc. And to be honest, if I weren't well geared I would not even try to get to plat tier.

yubaraj
10-20-2015, 07:37 PM
That is not my issue, I worked hard to be well geared, and they should do so also if they want to be able to fight hard bosses. This is a matter of how much affort you give, because on al today you don't need to buy plat to get yourself a good gear, arcane ring, arcane pet etc. And to be honest, if I weren't well geared I would not even try to get to plat tier.

Hehe okay.

Anyways good luck farming vanity and title.