PDA

View Full Version : Elixir suggestions

Slush
05-20-2011, 01:10 AM
I know I should post in suggestions, but meh. My suggestion is that when your elixir runs out, you get a notification at the top right corner of the screen, saying your elixir has run out. Once you tap the message, you have the option to rebuy the same elixir right from your playing screen, saving time and stress in the middle of the run. Hopefully a dev reads this because I really think this is a worthwhile idea. Thanks.

Slush
05-20-2011, 06:02 PM
Bump!

Otukura
05-20-2011, 06:06 PM
+1, now I always need to stop in the middle of runs to rebuy, I'd rather have them expire at the end of each than how they are now.

davidis57
05-20-2011, 11:44 PM
Put your idea in the suggestion forum.

Gluttony
05-21-2011, 01:25 AM
I like that idea and think that it would really help in case the devs remove elixirs from the player's store and make them only available as an in town purchase. Also, if you want devs to read you ideas I think posting them in the Suggestion and Feedback section would perhaps give you a better shot at them looking at it. I know that people start threads in the General Discussion thread because it helps their reply count, just not sure that it will accomplish what you want from it that way.

We want that store to be Platinum items only, so for 1.7.2 we moved potions and crafting components to vendors. The only exception is elixirs, but we may move elixirs for gold to an elixir vendor in towne as well.

Pinkftw
05-21-2011, 01:28 AM
I agree during our runs I died a lot rebuying my elixirs. P.S.congrats on lvl56

Fatpigwarrior
05-21-2011, 01:35 AM
Good idea!

Redbridge
05-21-2011, 02:04 AM
Great idea bit like younhave already said yourself this needs to be in the Suggestions area. A simple PM to one of the devs and they'll move it for you. You're more likely to get the dev team looking at it in the right area, and it's a great idea so would be a shame for it to be missed.