PDA

View Full Version : Enchanted Eye/Paracelsus Stone Dilemma

Zeus
10-17-2015, 03:10 AM
Perhaps visuals work better of why these gems need to come back...

Tell me, who else can reach these stats (unbuffed)?

http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a485/htrap_2294/F8D841E0-71BA-4448-9926-70727F242A04_zps5xxnvtbl.png (http://s1280.photobucket.com/user/htrap_2294/media/F8D841E0-71BA-4448-9926-70727F242A04_zps5xxnvtbl.png.html)

Zeus
10-17-2015, 03:14 AM
http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a485/htrap_2294/F8D841E0-71BA-4448-9926-70727F242A04_zps5xxnvtbl.png (http://s1280.photobucket.com/user/htrap_2294/media/F8D841E0-71BA-4448-9926-70727F242A04_zps5xxnvtbl.png.html)

Hmm, didn't work. Now?

pompous
10-17-2015, 03:16 AM
Gems are gone. Time to move on from them. Only way to do so is fix the jewels

Better yet,give us para jewels so we can remove them and use forever

Zeus
10-17-2015, 03:17 AM
Gems are gone. Time to move on from them. Only way to do so is fix the jewels

Then fix the jewels...because having stats like this that nobody else can achieve is not cool to any other player.

Zylx
10-17-2015, 03:18 AM
Or go with my idea and force players to use up their gems

Zeus
10-17-2015, 03:19 AM
Or go with my idea and force players to use up their gems

Players shouldn't be forced to use their assets...they earned it, so they should be able to decide when they want to use it.

The jewel system needs to major fixes:
1. Either increase drop rate of the actually useful jewels OR lower the amount of jewels it requires to take a noble.
2. Make a noble gem actually useful and better than paracelsus or enchanted eye gems.

pompous
10-17-2015, 03:21 AM
Then fix the jewels...because having stats like this that nobody else can achieve is not cool to any other player.

There's very few major problems in the game now but they refuse to address them promptly, as one would expect. Balance warrior class and fix the jewels. I don't see why this is do difficult

Zylx
10-17-2015, 03:21 AM
Players shouldn't be forced to use their assets...they earned it, so they should be able to decide when they want to use it.

Especially at the cost of gear balance and the majority of other players. People are abusing the para gems anyway lol

Zeus
10-17-2015, 03:23 AM
Especially at the cost of gear balance and the majority of other players. People are abusing the para gems anyway lol

It's not abuse...there's nothing in ToS against Paracelsus gems. I do not wish to make people to lose their hoards if they have them..however, there should be something better out for equal effort...not an insane amount of effort for a worse end result.

Titanium
10-17-2015, 03:26 AM
Having a personal vendetta against to one single person in game will affect the majority of all other people. I said it before, farming an expensive gem than wishing to don't come back it's dumb. People who signed up after halloween event 2014 will never get a paragem and either a eye gem if crybabies will continue their whining.

Just now a guy asked me in town " Is that circle tradeable ? ". You have no idea what have you've done

Zylx
It's not abuse...there's nothing in ToS against Paracelsus gems. I do not wish to make people to lose their hoards if they have them..however, there should be something better out for equal effort...not an insane amount of effort for a worse end result.

"Selling Para Gem"

"I buy"

"Gimme your item so i can socket it"

*Gives item*

"Mine now hehe"

Disproves
I totally agree with you here Zeus, but the chances of Paracelsus stone and Enchanted eye gems returning are very low. There was numerous threads on forums about it, yet they didn't even think to comment. However IF they did return the gems how are we going to farm them? Either bring back the two gems, or fix Jewel system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bunny♥
10-17-2015, 03:31 AM
i dont want to see jewels that provides the same or better stat to eye and para gems since jewels itself is removable. In this case, I am thinking the other stat jewels would go useless since we can just reuse eye/para jewels (if it would be implemented). I would suggest to improve the stat jewels (finesse,mind and fury) instead of releasing another para/eye removable jewels. Noble ones should give more stat, not just 1 point ahead to grand gems.

Ophelia
10-17-2015, 03:55 AM
Zeus, zeus.
You hit the nail on the head when you implied that no one else can achieve these ungodly stats.

And that's exactly the whole point of it.
Now the entire al pvp community just had to worry about 1 OP rog;
Rather than 6 months down the line...
New players joining game and becoming immediately disinterested,
When they realise th unbridgeable gear gap btw them
And us existing ones with stacked paras and eyes.

Sts weighed th pros and cons, and imo they chose right not bringing these op gems back.
It all comes together in prolonging the longevity of the game.

Unless, of cos, paras and eyes are brought back as a PERMANENT addition to the game.
But I highly doubt it,
Cos that wud only serve to render th jewel system worthless and redundant.

Dex Scene
10-17-2015, 03:59 AM

Hmm, didn't work. Now?
Can someone try getting those stats with current jewels??? People who say they shouldn't come back, please post a screenie of your stats any near to that with jewels and no buffs.
Also para or eye gems weren't a lb rewards. They were easy to get by just getting in plat tier. Why people who missed out an event should be opted out of the competition? I would understand exclusivity on vanities banners and titles but not on a game changer stuff.

mesalin
10-17-2015, 04:13 AM
True!
Why new players can't be in a little... Just in little grade as good as old players? Everybody should have chance to get good gear and gems.
It's game right? So why STS don't return para gem? Why they don't make it available for all players? Huh...
Remove gems from game was Baddest idea ever.
Even plat 41 isn't so bad as remove gems from game, nefred game.
Just my opinion.

sevenpain
10-17-2015, 04:40 AM
There is not many para gem left in game

Ophelia
10-17-2015, 04:49 AM
True!
Why new players can't be in a little... Just in little grade as good as old players? Everybody should have chance to get good gear and gems.
It's game right? So why STS don't return para gem? Why they don't make it available for all players? Huh...
Just my opinion.

True!
Just my opinion.

Lawl, th irony of this post..

The reason you're upset right now is bcos
1 YEAR AGO when these gems were made available during th Halloween event,
You were not there to farm them
And thus missed your shot at them.

On that same note,
If sts were to bring paras and eyes back this year,
Would not th future new players who join game when event is past
Be in the EXACT situation you now lament of?

I can empathise with the sucky position you are in;
But if you consider sts decision with farsighted mindset,
You'll realise their choice is made for the greater good.

Wutzgood
10-17-2015, 05:00 AM
Another one of these topics? All Sts has to do is release a few more mythic weapons during the next few events and the para supply will dwindle away. This is the best solution to the problem. A season or 2 more and there won't be any left.

I honestly haven't seen this much whining on the forums since the original arlor sets were not brought back in 2014.

mesalin
10-17-2015, 05:04 AM
Lawl, th irony of this post..

The reason you're upset right now is bcos
1 YEAR AGO when these gems were made available during th Halloween event,
You were not there to farm them
And thus missed your shot at them.

On that same note,
If sts were to bring paras and eyes back this year,
Would not th future new players who join game when event is past
Be in the EXACT situation you now lament of?

I can empathise with the sucky position you are in;
But if you consider sts decision with farsighted mindset,
You'll realise their choice is made for the greater good.

I don't know where you see irony. Btw i not upset, no i wasn't in Halloween 2014 and no, i don't need para gem. But it will be nice to see para gem again. So much players complaints about how hard is to be good geared player 46. Yes its hard. Jewels don't help a lot.
Just lmao if i in sucky position.
Its game and all should have fun.
But well i just sad that much players and friends quit this game.
Ask players who find it good that para didn't came back. Lol

Eldorado
10-17-2015, 05:22 AM

Out of para gems for the next season ha? As I see it, you are out of para and instead use eye which are quite available now. Yes, you have gold but if their is no para your gold are useless. STS can monitor item availability anytime anyways. So it is not for you to say if there campaign to eliminate OP gem is a failure. In fact, seeing post like this is a proof that it works.If imba stats like this will be available for 1 rogue then I will just ignore the fact you are imba. :) We are not required to fight you anyways.

nelson131
10-17-2015, 06:22 AM
O.o
Gd job sts, make a para jewel ffs...
Or release new cap and significantly better gear every 2 months.

Haligali
10-17-2015, 06:32 AM
Zeus, zeus.
You hit the nail on the head when you implied that no one else can achieve these ungodly stats.

And that's exactly the whole point of it.
Now the entire al pvp community just had to worry about 1 OP rog;
Rather than 6 months down the line...
New players joining game and becoming immediately disinterested,
When they realise th unbridgeable gear gap btw them
And us existing ones with stacked paras and eyes.

Sts weighed th pros and cons, and imo they chose right not bringing these op gems back.
It all comes together in prolonging the longevity of the game.

Unless, of cos, paras and eyes are brought back as a PERMANENT addition to the game.
But I highly doubt it,
Cos that wud only serve to render th jewel system worthless and redundant.

Not 1,charli got 1k pure damage as rogue, i think goth got same stats too.

Tapatalk-kal küldve az én Nexus 6-el

Wutzgood
10-17-2015, 06:41 AM

Just like low level twinks with a goblin ring, it's better to have only a few of those op players than have half of arlor with it. Sts is looking for this game to last a long time still.

If Sts was just trying to make money they would release para gems and rake in the plat people would buy to get as many as possible. Instead they are preparing for years to come and letting paras get used up. I'm sure they are actually losing money by not releasing them again.

Candylicks
10-17-2015, 06:47 AM
Gotta say this is one of the deal breakers for me. It truly was. Sorry I'm a perfectionist and StS placed the best stats out of any possibility for me because I ran leader board during the para event and didn't hoard them instead. At the time I didn't fully understand the scope of this.

I and many others have asked to fix jewels so you can obtain the same stats as para and eyes but sts hasn't said a word... A WORD about it.

So it was one of the (many) reasons why I am walking away. They continue to allow the people with para and eye gems to dominate the game. Sorry but it's not fair. And yes I did quit AL.

Zeus
10-17-2015, 07:30 AM
Out of para gems for the next season ha? As I see it, you are out of para and instead use eye which are quite available now. Yes, you have gold but if their is no para your gold are useless. STS can monitor item availability anytime anyways. So it is not for you to say if there campaign to eliminate OP gem is a failure. In fact, seeing post like this is a proof that it works.If imba stats like this will be available for 1 rogue then I will just ignore the fact you are imba. :) We are not required to fight you anyways.

No,

I chased damage for a year and realized that for PvP - enchanted eyes are much much better.

Ophelia
10-17-2015, 08:31 AM
I don't know where you see irony. Btw i not upset, no i wasn't in Halloween 2014 and no, i don't need para gem. But it will be nice to see para gem again. So much players complaints about how hard is to be good geared player 46. Yes its hard. Jewels don't help a lot.
Just lmao if i in sucky position.
Its game and all should have fun.
But well i just sad that much players and friends quit this game.
Ask players who find it good that para didn't came back. Lol

You obviously catch no ball here.

In my post, I stated clearly you were NOT around last Halloween
And therefore have 0 paras.
If it is as you claim that you "don't need para gem,"
Kindly enlighten th rest of th community exactly WHY are you campaigning for its return?

Has it occurred to you that if sts reintroduces paras and eyes back into game on a once-in-a-year event basis,
While you might be able to farm / hoard 10 of these gems this time around...affluent players like th OP will be able to procure a possible 100 more of such gems above you?

And then wut happens..?
When you've exhausted your supply of paras and eye gems,
Th OP will have only used 2/5 of his collection. He will still be geared a heck lot more than you. Is this th balance you so seek?

Ophelia
10-17-2015, 08:41 AM

Is not the fact that you can name these players of th top of your head a clear indication that they are few and far between? Already these gems are in th process of being phased out ENTIRELY.

Between limiting OP stats to a few select top-tiered rich players, which are th 1% minority, and bearing with it until there aren't any paras and eye gems left in circulation
VS
Having a great divide that will only perpetuate further gear imbalance in later seasons between old (rich) players and new (poor) players...

I'd pick th former hands down any darn day.

mesalin
10-17-2015, 09:19 AM

Kindly enlighten th rest of th community exactly WHY are you campaigning for its return?

Has it occurred to you that if sts reintroduces paras and eyes back into game on a once-in-a-year event basis,
While you might be able to farm / hoard 10 of these gems this time around...affluent players like th OP will be able to procure a possible 100 more of such gems above you?

And then wut happens..?
Th OP will have only used 2/5 of his collection. He will still be geared a heck lot more than you. Is this th balance you so seek?

Lmfao so you only don't wanna others to get para cause they will be better than u? Gg
BTW i have real life and don't have time to farm 10 paras [emoji14]

<Forgiveness>

Arrowz
10-17-2015, 09:27 AM
Lmfao so you only don't wanna others to get para cause they will be better than u? Gg

<Forgiveness>

Thats the entire reason ur complaining in the first place. Because people with para are better than u. Hypocrite much?

mesalin
10-17-2015, 09:30 AM
Thats the entire reason ur complaining in the first place. Because people with para are better than u. Hypocrite much?
What are you mean? People with para might have better stats but not always lol

<Forgiveness>

mesalin
10-17-2015, 09:32 AM
I just support for para gems that's all. Stop drama in this thread cause its pointless. Don't like don't read it
Simple

<Forgiveness>

Ophelia
10-17-2015, 09:34 AM

<Forgiveness>

Wut th...
"Better than me?"
Lool, my ONLY para is in my MYTHIC ring.
And last i checked in auction,
It cost abt 700k.
A mere fraction of wut th ungemmed para stone goes for.

Stop with your ridiculous accusation.

Ophelia
10-17-2015, 09:40 AM
I just support for para gems that's all. Stop drama in this thread cause its pointless. Don't like don't read it
Simple

<Forgiveness>

I'm not making drama.
I'm making a legit point,
Which you obviously lack th ability to comprehend.

I highly support para gems for all,
But when some have th financial capacity to stack 15 paras against you, who is running around with just 1.
That is a different concern altogether.

Exactly why you can't seem to get th big picture is dumbfounding.

Arrowz
10-17-2015, 10:21 AM
I'm not making drama.

But when some have th financial capacity to stack 15 paras against you, who is running around with just 1.

Cuz people playing the game < 1 year think they know how to balance

mesalin
10-17-2015, 10:34 AM
Cuz people playing the game < 1 year think they know how to balance
Yes I'm nob but ask my friends. I already know much about game.
Lmao

<Forgiveness>

twoxc
10-17-2015, 11:17 AM
each of their own. that's a true pvp build xD. I can get there just require tremendous gold to purchase EYES lol. For now the people that were around for these gem remain of course Over power but as time goes by it will slowly and surely fade away by new gears.

like someone had mentioned it can also work the other way around. what if those that never played the game or missed it the event to obtain these gems and now just starting this game and these gem are back. they are now able to get the same stats as the old players that has been investing.

i'm sure sts had weighs the pro and con on these gems rather to bring it back or not, but instead they went with a new system, which is of course jewels. it may not be good in the eyes of the old time players with higher and better stats as these jewels are a downgrade compare to these special event gems.

but hey i guess being a long term and active players has it perks. it's the same as to having SPECIAL EVENT VANITY/BANNER.

Ipoopsy
10-17-2015, 11:19 AM

Why do you keep bringing the same topic?

It's already been said many time...

Ipoopsy
10-17-2015, 11:21 AM

If i remember long time ago, i think he did ask to buy paragems in the market... I think i saw that post before.

Zeus
10-17-2015, 11:24 AM
each of their own. that's a true pvp build xD. I can get there just require tremendous gold to purchase EYES lol. For now the people that were around for these gem remain of course Over power but as time goes by it will slowly and surely fade away by new gears.

like someone had mentioned it can also work the other way around. what if those that never played the game or missed it the event to obtain these gems and now just starting this game and these gem are back. they are now able to get the same stats as the old players that has been investing.

i'm sure sts had weighs the pro and con on these gems rather to bring it back or not, but instead they went with a new system, which is of course jewels. it may not be good in the eyes of the old time players with higher and better stats as these jewels are a downgrade compare to these special event gems.

but hey i guess being a long term and active players has it perks. it's the same as to having SPECIAL EVENT VANITY/BANNER.

Yep...tremendous amount of gold...

My eyes cost me about (3M for amulet, 12m to put in fervor bow, 9m for belt, 9m for armor, 10m for helm)...LOL.

I liked paras, but since I PvP more than PvE, eyes are better than para.

Ipoopsy
10-17-2015, 11:26 AM
I'm not making drama.

I totally agree. It's what i have been saying all along. About so many of these types of topics that pops up. People like that never look at the bigger picture. They let their selfishness blind them because of greed.

twoxc
10-17-2015, 11:34 AM
Yep...tremendous amount of gold...

My eyes cost me about (3M for amulet, 12m to put in fervor bow, 9m for belt, 9m for armor, 10m for helm)...LOL.

I liked paras, but since I PvP more than PvE, eyes are better than para.

it's all said and done, but if you had hoarded 30eyes while they were 500k a pop it wouldn't even cost 10mil to get that stats now would it lol. Now just imagine someone with 30-40 eyes now lol he would be rich as hell lol. *cough seven cough* xD

Zeus
10-17-2015, 11:39 AM
it's all said and done, but if you had hoarded 30eyes while they were 500k a pop it wouldn't even cost 10mil to get that stats now would it lol. Now just imagine someone with 30-40 eyes now lol he would be rich as hell lol. *cough seven cough* xD

I had 150 eyes stocked man...sold at the wrong time. I still made profit but compared to now...dear lord, I can't even imagine how rich I would be.

Zeus
10-17-2015, 11:41 AM
I'm not making drama.

If you've stepped foot into PvP lately, then you would realize that 1 para is best. Anyone stacking more should only be doing so for records.

twoxc
10-17-2015, 11:54 AM
If you've stepped foot into PvP lately, then you would realize that 1 para is best. Anyone stacking more should only be doing so for records.

amen to that and just yesterday i tried tdm lol no doubt i was paper and of course you know i'm not equipped for pvp lol (too many para stacked) and then there are immature rogue calling me paper as they have no clue what i'm geared with lol. but i believe the problem here is that new players can't even get 1 para for that extra 30-40 damage then again honestly 30-40 damage isn't the problem in pvp so the problem itself isn't para gem it's those eye gems as they giving extra hp/mana and crit plus damage then again this lead to only huge benefit to rogue/mage allowing them to survive longer thus making them stronger cause i believe survivability is the key to winning in pvp. and not to derail this topic lol but this bring back to WARRIOR needing a buff lol.

Titanium
10-17-2015, 12:02 PM
If you've stepped foot into PvP lately, then you would realize that 1 para is best.

THIS

We don't have the gear that we had last year. Paragems shouldn't fade from the game as they did.

Gothical told me she upgraded 15 paras at some point and she got one-shoted many times , then she changed her gear for more hp. If i had 10 para I don't think I would keep more than 2 in my set. It was just a business investement farming those paragems.
Why eye gems cost a fortune now ? If paragem didn't come back then eye gem will have same faith ( in a merchant's thinking )

Ophelia
10-17-2015, 12:09 PM

Is that not dependent on th level an individual pvps at?
Not th main point tho.

I used para as an example bcos that's th only gem he kept mentioning. Th issue still remains that if you match a player who stacks both of these game-changer gems (in wutever ratio / configuration you suggest is best for pvp) against another who only has 1 of each gems...it doesn't take a genius to tell you who will emerge victorious. Pvp then boils down to who has th deeper pockets, does it not?

And yes..i still pvp regularly at lvl 44 bcos I realised my gears were no longer competitive at endgame.

Ssneakykills
10-17-2015, 12:46 PM

It's achievable that's 0.5% of the community if that. I like the sound of a para jewel tho

Caabatric
10-17-2015, 01:38 PM

And then wut happens..?

Let me explain to you something, if you hoard 10 para gems and 10 eye gems, that is likely enough to last 1.5 years at the current rate good gear is coming out.....

Also, nobody ever said it must be returned during Halloween event. it was implied by the timing of the post, but still not specifically stated.
The 2 best solutions tothe problem, was A buff jewels, B allow the gem be looted from arena chest and other elite content.

Currently the balance is worse then the scenario you described above, so even if it is reintroduced during Halloween many players will be happy.

Spell
10-17-2015, 06:26 PM
i dont want to see jewels that provides the same or better stat to eye and para gems since jewels itself is removable. In this case, I am thinking the other stat jewels would go useless since we can just reuse eye/para jewels (if it would be implemented). I would suggest to improve the stat jewels (finesse,mind and fury) instead of releasing another para/eye removable jewels. Noble ones should give more stat, not just 1 point ahead to grand gems.

There should be a recipe to craft to types of jewel together! Doesnt matter which two .

As a mage a mind/lighning or mind/chaos would be nice.
As a rogue a finesse/lighning jewel would suffice !
Im sure the warriors wouldnt mind a fury/diamond jewel combo =]

Bunny♥
10-18-2015, 09:04 AM
There should be a recipe to craft to types of jewel together! Doesnt matter which two .

As a mage a mind/lighning or mind/chaos would be nice.
As a rogue a finesse/lighning jewel would suffice !
Im sure the warriors wouldnt mind a fury/diamond jewel combo =]

consumable recipe earned on a plat tier from an event.

farizace99
10-18-2015, 09:35 AM
I would suggest making the para gem unsocketable with a certain gold amount needed.Maybe 20k?

Zeus
10-19-2015, 10:31 AM
Easiest solution to wipe para:

Buff the new mythic set to stats that are worth our while and time to craft. That way, the only way someone can get para is weapon (which most have just gotten wiped as well). Additionally, this would stop the 10+ para stack that everyone seems to be complaining about.

Wazakesy
10-19-2015, 10:36 AM
I agreee to what Z said. I still havent run to complete my mythic helm, the stats seem worth it, but the time taken is incredibly vast and must be worth our effort. Not to spend 9m-12m on 3 eye gems for my rogue helm just because it lacks crit, or noble finesses/Grand dex so i dont loose the damage as compared to a padded potency...

Or buf the damn jewel system, why does it exist if the gems are better than jewels?

Xdumbx
10-19-2015, 10:38 AM
I agree, but sts will not do it.

Energizeric
10-19-2015, 12:35 PM
I agree with the basic idea, that the more often endgame players have to upgrade their gear, the faster the para gems will run out. Here is a question though.... has anyone actually completed the new mythic set yet? I've seen discussion of the set bonus in the original thread when it was announced, but have yet to see any actual feedback from someone who has the completed set. I do suspect that we will find the set bonus to be more useful than many think it will be. As we have learned with pets and weapons, sometimes an extra ability or proc is far more useful than a stat increase.

Zylx
10-19-2015, 01:07 PM
How does buffing the new mythics wipe out paras?

Jexetta
10-19-2015, 01:17 PM
Let's also be aware that the new set for rogue has 66 less intelligence. That equates to 660 less mana. Most rogues if they have the new set and don't use eye gems will be around 1200-1300 mana with the new set - that equates to 1 combo being 30% of your total mana. I'll just swap the set in and out for when I throw a trap - what a waste of time.

Ardbeg
10-19-2015, 01:23 PM
I agree with the basic idea, that the more often endgame players have to upgrade their gear, the faster the para gems will run out. Here is a question though.... has anyone actually completed the new mythic set yet? I've seen discussion of the set bonus in the original thread when it was announced, but have yet to see any actual feedback from someone who has the completed set. I do suspect that we will find the set bonus to be more useful than many think it will be. As we have learned with pets and weapons, sometimes an extra ability or proc is far more useful than a stat increase.

you can t complete the set yet, the quest for the last piece, the armor is still missing.

Endkey 2.0
10-19-2015, 01:34 PM
Idk what STS had in mind when they suddenly started going on a new trend which was
1. Make all the new content OP as hell (such as the para)
2. Create things such as eye gems and pets, which add stats to everything (for example 25str + 25int + 25dex + 10%crit + 5% increase move speed)

STS does not know the concept of balance imo. The content they create is extremely well made in the terms of looks, however the way they add stats are the way a grandma adds baked stuff into her grandchilds mouth. Everything is OP. However the solution with para is not to make them more generally available, the solution is to not introduce them again. Does not matter if some few people are OP in PvP. As I have learned from the forums, after making my 1v1 Duel thread that, everything goes in Ctf and Tdm because its "team play". So my advice, go 2v1 if you cant 1v1 in those maps. If you want to duel, as i also learned from my 1v1 Duel thread, gearing down is for noobs, so its your choice to either duel for example Zeus or not. Solution is to increase the stats for the normal jewels so they match the para and the eye gems stats. And for crying out loud do not introduce another one of the series of these gems which make you godly.

On the side note,Parth I wanna ask ya something. Does being extremely OP in every way make PvP interesting or not? I cant believe that one hitting rogues/mages and one comboing tanks is the reason why you and many others spent your money on :)

Zeus
10-19-2015, 01:44 PM
How does buffing the new mythics wipe out paras?

Only those with stocked paras are going to use it on their gear meaning that people cannot buy and stack them. The amount of people that have more than one saved is very few to nil. Thus, this reduces the amount of people that can stack paras at endgame to next to none.

Zeus
10-19-2015, 02:11 PM
I would say the current mage wep proc is the same as a para to pt

Is it the same as a para if the party already has the para? :p

Tatman
10-19-2015, 03:33 PM
Some people will still stack paras on weapons and belts. Plus, eyes on rest of the gear. Anyway, gratz to the hoarders. And gratz to STS and their brilliant phasing out strategy.

Wazakesy
10-20-2015, 05:03 AM
The bonus damage from para doesn't stack with proc from gun.

So basically if one doesn't have a para the proc will briefly give para like buff to actives.

I think, tbh ask a dev if I had a dime for each time I was off about such things <_<

Didnt happen to my rogue. I had 1para from ring which gave me 30damage, mages proc added about 28damage.