PDA

View Full Version : Longer Period

Azrizal Rahimy
10-17-2015, 09:19 AM
Hi, STS!!! The Halloween Event is great for me collecting all vanity especially the weapon vanity!!! The Ash vanity are so cool also!!

Unfortunately, this month I have very big test in my school. So, I cant play. I have no time to play due my studies. Only November I'm really free.

So, can I ask favor from STS to extend the period of the event?? I'm really appreciate your kindness.

Thankz you.

Befs
10-17-2015, 11:12 AM
Hi, STS!!! The Halloween Event is great for me collecting all vanity especially the weapon vanity!!! The Ash vanity are so cool also!!

Unfortunately, this month I have very big test in my school. So, I cant play. I have no time to play due my studies. Only November I'm really free.

So, can I ask favor from STS to extend the period of the event?? I'm really appreciate your kindness.

Thankz you.

lol. They will not extend it for 1 out of the tons who play.

Although I'm kinda sad abt event timing bc I'll be in NYC so I can't play.

Also, Halloween event in November? xD

Kakashis
10-17-2015, 11:15 AM
Event timings can't suit everyone. Have it on long and people will complain that staying on lb is too hard. Also price of everything becomes worthless if too long as well.

Azrizal Rahimy
10-17-2015, 03:04 PM
Sorry I'm really do not need any reply from any member actually.

Imsofancy
10-17-2015, 03:14 PM
Sorry I'm really do not need any reply from any member actually.

Then contact support not forums :)

Arrowz
10-17-2015, 03:20 PM

Thankz you.

Ive got 6 college applications to finish by november 1. Doesnt mean sts cares and will extend the event. Everybody has stuff to do

Dimitrian
10-17-2015, 04:03 PM
Ive got 6 college applications to finish by november 1. Doesnt mean sts cares and will extend the event. Everybody has stuff to do
And maybe extent the event when nobody wws expecting.Just like in Halloween 2013 when the event was extended by a few days and i already deleted the quest.

Arrowz
10-17-2015, 04:38 PM
And maybe extent the event when nobody wws expecting.Just like in Halloween 2013 when the event was extended by a few days and i already deleted the quest.

they didnt extend it in response to one person asking so ur point is irrelevant with regards to this thread

raxaxic
10-17-2015, 05:36 PM
Maybe STS can pause the event each day I'm at work for 12hrs. too.

Azrizal Rahimy
10-18-2015, 02:00 AM
I'm really dont know people why talk bad about mine thread... it is a problem for you???? If they say no it ok...and please don't bumping my thread again.

Azrizal Rahimy
10-18-2015, 02:03 AM
Ahh senior member will keep me bumping again again again...

Befs
10-18-2015, 08:00 AM
I'm really dont know people why talk bad about mine thread... it is a problem for you???? If they say no it ok...and please don't bumping my thread again.

Well the point is, they will say no.

G-M
10-21-2015, 10:27 AM
While we'd love to do this we can't keep events running forever. As others mentioned thematically it would be a bit odd, the leaderboard contest would drag on too long, and the event itself would feel less special if allowed to go on too long.

We do have lots of other events planned and we strive to have something happening every week. In fact there have only been a few days this whole year where we weren't running some kind of special event. Hopefully this means that you'll always have something to come back to as your schedule permits. Good luck on your test!

Titanium
10-21-2015, 10:50 AM
While we'd love to do this we can't keep events running forever. As others mentioned thematically it would be a bit odd, the leaderboard contest would drag on too long, and the event itself would feel less special if allowed to go on too long.

We do have lots of other events planned and we strive to have something happening every week. In fact there have only been a few days this whole year where we weren't running some kind of special event. Hopefully this means that you'll always have something to come back to as your schedule permits. Good luck on your test!

Halloween event is a good way to make gold till now.

We would love STS more if they would make parajewel or something alike coming in the near future