PDA

View Full Version : riot essence energy

andsrrf
10-17-2015, 02:24 PM
Players not platinum. The energy of this horrible agriculture. And I thought it's not only me who think it has some other topics in the forum talking about the same subject: LOW ENERGY FALL. First of all, I just wanted to add that I find very strange I use lepre and energy fall more with lepre than when not lepre use. I instantly'm in km3 and lepre re-roll off the boss and Cham energy, say it is strange because I know well, with all the time that game that never need lepre to farm energy, but do not know what it is going on. In one of those topics I saw an administrator sts say that actually does not exist in relation lepre and energy. But also I saw the forum reports of people who were only getting better with lepre energy. the drop is very low compared to all the other event mode. If like me you think that this fall too low, we will try to talk to some form of administrator that someone sts of a decision in relation to that. Here I leave the email support sts support@spacetimestudios.com

Thanks for reading, hope ignorant people do not come here to express their ignorance, who does not want to help, not hinder. Hugs

Befs
10-17-2015, 02:27 PM
I cannot read this since it's a block, and sts support cannot edit game.

The last thing we want is support clogged up with emails about this, because that isn't their job.

andsrrf
10-17-2015, 02:53 PM
I cannot read this since it's a block, and sts support cannot edit game.

The last thing we want is support clogged up with emails about this, because that isn't their job.

and his work What is it? just fill the bag the post of others? you do not even know what this saying. I talk about something and you come gushing ignorance talking than not know. zzzz

Transfordark
10-17-2015, 03:04 PM
Contact their new Support.
ShutupaboutEnergydrops@Sts.com

Everyone is spamming about it, just wait they'll get to know and fix it.

Imsofancy
10-17-2015, 03:12 PM
LEET troll at its best.

ujangkampak
10-17-2015, 03:28 PM
just share LOL

Befs
10-17-2015, 03:52 PM
and his work What is it? just fill the bag the post of others? you do not even know what this saying. I talk about something and you come gushing ignorance talking than not know. zzzz

Support is to help deal with scams, and account issues, like accidental egg openings, or vanity / gear deletions.

and I'm ignorant you say...

Your post just now is nothing but ignorance, I personallyyy want the drop rate of energy to be raised, however I gave you a few pointers, and you call me ignorant.

So once again, split it up so it isn't a block, and don't tell people to message support about it.