PDA

View Full Version : A Praise for Cinco and Those Involved

Sheugokin
10-17-2015, 02:57 PM
I do realize that there are threads lauding Cinco's commitment and surprise to Pocket Legends, but I would say that the cap is the most trivial reason why I am very ecstatic.

When we realized that there were no caps/events/work put on furthering the Pocket Legend's franchise, many quit including numerous "oldies." Don't get me wrong, some of the noobs (not in a condescending tone) are actually quite knowledgeable and respectful, but because many of the oldies left, Pocket Legends was never the same as before (for veterans I guess).

Though it is considered a violation of the Terms of Service, I would like to name some of dearest friends (if you are not included, please don't hate :( ):
Joey a.k.a Protectmyneck
Sunny a.k.a Sunflwrsunshine
Nick a.k.a Ywforplaying
Will a.k.a Ghost
Wolfforchloe
Dill a.k.a Siphon
David a.k.a Nuns
and a bunch of others whom I cannot name right now. But these people, I have not seen on in quite a long time. I understand life is demanding and school and work and family members to attend to. I myself am not the exception.

But to see all my friends come on gives me a mix of nostalgia and happiness. Thanks so much for reviving the Pocket Legend community as this game will stay alive in our hearts!

Sincerely,
Alex/Sheu

DivineMoustache
10-17-2015, 03:03 PM
ur first sentence made me cringe "the most trivial reason why i am very ecstatic" thats some middle school poetry

and why is naming friends against the TOS?

Anyway, hope to see you back and the new cap is awesome! I think the sets are all very similar stat-wise which is different.

Sheugokin
10-17-2015, 03:09 PM
ur first sentence made me cringe "the most trivial reason why i am very ecstatic" thats some middle school poetry

and why is naming friends against the TOS?

Anyway, hope to see you back and the new cap is awesome! I think the sets are all very similar stat-wise which is different.

My grammar is horrible and I didn't proofread at all as you can tell. Well naming names is not right.....Or maybe I just interpreted wrong. Probably the latter lol.

Suentous PO
10-17-2015, 03:09 PM
Just so you know ninja (the name ) is not the original person and has *cough* changed hands a few times, and David is not ice.
All I am allowed to say is that drae has *cough* um, "acquired " some new stuff.

Sheugokin
10-17-2015, 03:23 PM
Just so you know ninja (the name ) is not the original person and has *cough* changed hands a few times, and David is not ice.
All I am allowed to say is that drae has *cough* um, "acquired " some new stuff.

Dam....But ya know, that's only two peeps.

Giazagilur
10-17-2015, 03:25 PM

*cough* ice *cough* rhino

KingFu
10-17-2015, 04:14 PM
Dam....But ya know, that's only two peeps.

There's a third in there as well.

Promagin
10-17-2015, 04:25 PM
<3 ~ Alex ~<3

Sheugokin
10-18-2015, 12:37 AM
There's a third in there as well.

....I rather not know....

Hurikazz
10-18-2015, 07:55 AM
My grammar is horrible and I didn't proofread at all as you can tell. Well naming names is not right.....Or maybe I just interpreted wrong. Probably the latter lol.
its not allowed to call out people like " this guy named sheugokin is a account buyer!1!!11!!"

btw
whalecum back sheu
Luy here :)

Sheugokin
10-18-2015, 10:14 AM
its not allowed to call out people like " this guy named sheugokin is a account buyer!1!!11!!"

btw
whalecum back sheu
Luy here :)

Thank you Hurikazz. This game was the gateway to other video games (fortunately and unfortunately), so I will never forget this game. First game that I put more effort into :)

XghostzX
10-18-2015, 11:10 AM
Thanks Sheu, I'm still here :D