PDA

View Full Version : Glintstone weapon for rogue.

Wazakesy
10-18-2015, 12:56 AM
Hello all,

This bow can be found in Massive Locked Spider crates. I'll tell you about it's proc, and other stuff that i know. feel free to add something.

Rogue

Glintstone Longbow of Deftness:
174.1 DPS, 56 Dex, 23 Int, 2.98% Dodge, 80 health.
Glintstone Longbow of Guile:
174.1 DPS, 56 Dex, 23 Int, 80 health, 47 armor.
Glintstone Longbow of Fervor:
174.1 DPS, 56 Dex, 23 Int, 3.71% Crit, 80 Health.
Glintstone Longbow of Tact:
163.7 DPS, 56 Dex, 23 Int, 3.71% Crit 80 health, 47 Armor.

Which one is the best?
A) Well, The Fervor bow is the best amongst the others, a guile bow is competitive to the fervor. The rest of the bows are good as well, but the Fervor and Guile bows are good at their damage. Guile bow lacks the crit when compared to a Fervor bow but the powerful crit and damage from the fervor makes the fervor bow the best bow. I didn't find the other bows that useful, but the Deftness and Tact bows are still good bows that you might consider to use.
Note: All the bows have the same proc.

What is the weapon's proc?
You need to use the auto-attack to hit an enemy/opponent for the weapon to proc.The rogue bow has a cluster bomb proc. The bow summons 5 bombs which spawn scattered, these bombs tend to scatter around the player. These bombs are very powerful, they probably scale at your player damage so having. Once these bombs spawn, they take about 3 seconds to explode and leave a Damage over time effect. The burn effect lasts for about 5 ticks and is powerful as well.

Does the Burn effect (damage over time) stack?
Good question, although I am entirely not sure. I did test 2x bombs, but not entirely sure if they did stack.

How often does it proc?
The bow's proc rate seems to be completely random, I surprisingly couldn't proc for about the first 30 seconds then the bow started to proc crazily! I literally detonated a stunned warrior in PvP with 15 bombs! :D

Xorrior
10-18-2015, 01:20 AM
Thanks Waz and lol at blowing the warrior up in PvP with 15 bombs.

mesalin
10-18-2015, 02:25 AM
Thanks Waz! :)
Bomber man lol

<Forgiveness>

Wazakesy
10-18-2015, 03:23 AM
Thanks Waz and lol at blowing the warrior up in PvP with 15 bombs.

Bombed warriors with the new weapon.

BUFF THE WARRIORS PLEASE LOL

Madnex
10-18-2015, 05:46 AM
Ferv is overestimated and overpriced. Especially in pve, when you're constantly hitting with 60-80% crit, 2.97% dodge is equally valuable if not slightly more. Guile isn't far behind those two either. And realistically, a 3.71% crit edge isn't going to make a difference in PvP either. These bows are pretty balanced, at least the top three of them.

Visiting
10-18-2015, 06:21 AM
I assume DoT counts as attack thus using Nox/Traps would = lots of proc'ing?

Wazakesy
10-18-2015, 07:30 AM
I did not understand, correct me if i'm wrong, but when did DoT count in as Proc'ing the bow?

*runs to test*

Result: Epic fail.

Visiting
10-18-2015, 09:28 AM
The cluster bombs proc when you release an autoattack or skill, not when a target is damaged. So DOT is not meant to cause the proc.

And like that I've lost interest in this proc :/

Serancha
10-18-2015, 10:21 AM
Ferv is overestimated and overpriced. Especially in pve, when you're constantly hitting with 60-80% crit, 2.97% dodge is equally valuable if not slightly more. Guile isn't far behind those two either. And realistically, a 3.71% crit edge isn't going to make a difference in PvP either. These bows are pretty balanced, at least the top three of them.

I totally KNEW this post would show up soon. Thanks Maddy for being such a consistent nab.

mesalin
10-18-2015, 11:16 AM
Everybody say that tact bow sux. But its very good bow for players with not big budget. Its better than legendary 46 and mythic 41

<Forgiveness>