PDA

View Full Version : new to forums

Offensivve
05-20-2011, 11:25 AM
Hey everyone, new to forums, made pl account about a month ago. Just sayin hi. Oh, and great game guys.

Samhayne
05-20-2011, 11:55 AM
Hey Offensivve, welcome to the forums :) What kind of character are you playing? You might also list your in game name (IGN) so people can add you to their friends list to play with.

FluffNStuff
05-20-2011, 11:58 AM
Hey Offensivve, welcome to the forums :) What kind of character are you playing? You might also list your in game name (IGN) so people can add you to their friends list to play with.

As long as your In Game Name is not offensive ... ;)
Sorry, I had to. Anyway, welcome to the forums where we like to have fun and eat bananas!
:banana:

Offensivve
05-20-2011, 01:14 PM

Thx :), I am a dex bear currently lvl 49. And my ign is also offensivve.

Offensivve
05-20-2011, 01:22 PM
N fluffnstuff ya that's actually how I came up with the name lol

Caninusi
05-20-2011, 08:28 PM
Hey and Welcome to the forums.

May your questions be answered here. :banana:

Zbooo
05-20-2011, 11:49 PM
Welcome to the forums buddy! You can find everything you need here.

Happy PLing

Redbridge
05-21-2011, 02:17 AM
Hey offensivve, welcome to the forums.

Take a good look around, check out the players guides section, and have a look at the URL in my sig for a list of many of the best guides and lists.

Always, feel free to ask any question, as we're all a friendly bunch... And don't bite (often)

azulflame
05-21-2011, 09:19 AM
add my sigs, and I will try to answer any questions you have
(azulpally was deleted and it's replacement will not be listed in my sig for a while... waiting on one more plat before I do so).

and no, those levels are not avvurate anymore