PDA

View Full Version : why not telling us the exact day?

OrFeAsGr
05-20-2011, 01:06 PM
Sorry i know its not so good to complain all the time!!and im not asking to learn more than i should i wanted to ask why can't you tell us the day of realising...you don't know? Or you can't say an exact day beacause you are not sure??i just wanna learn (if you want) why can't you say:)-------->im mostly talking to the devs<--------

asommers
05-20-2011, 01:08 PM
We're just not ready to reveal the date at this time. Sometime in Q2 2011 is still accurate.

-ALS

ratava
05-20-2011, 01:33 PM
Cool^ thanks for the update... good to hear still Q2 on track.

Best I've seen for mmorpgs:

Q: When is it ready?
A: "When it's ready."

Reason is: 1. Dev can slip 2. no false expectations 3. will only hear from official site about eg beta/release date FINALLY confirmed

It's best policy even if a bit hard for us players. :)

Also same goes with in-game features: Until it's IN-GAME confirmed, best thing is for devs not to mention it: IE:

"We're not ready to talk about that, yet." :D

But nice to hear Q2 still sounds on!

Acyer
05-20-2011, 02:06 PM
Ahh don't let it bother ya only like a little over a month left till q2 is over.

maddogcharlie
05-20-2011, 06:35 PM
Woohoo Q2 still good that rocks, trust me I code to deadlines and some of the stuff I do aint that smooth lol. However the 'dev may slip' worries me, no more sick days devs, no more 90minute lunch breaks and cut back on the parties ok! Oh and someone get Cinco enough meds, wait no maybe less meds and he will go loco again. You guys should put a webcam in the office and the forum on a big screen im SURE there are enough here to keep watch over them LOL

OrFeAsGr
05-21-2011, 07:50 AM
Thank you:)i want to repeat that i didnt wanted to know more than i should i just was lil bit curious how things work;-)

azulflame
05-21-2011, 11:27 AM
can you give us which half of which month, or is it not clarafied yet? might be subject to change, but I (and most of the forums) would appreciate a smaller window, so we know when to check the market. (or app store, whichever may be the case)

Pokechmp
05-23-2011, 05:09 PM
Just know that it will come in a month. I'm so excited!