PDA

View Full Version : Best PvP class (Read Inside)

Datsik
05-20-2011, 01:36 PM
Hey all pretty new to pocket legends and was wondering what your opinions are on the best PvP for both solo and group play.

Sigkill
05-20-2011, 01:48 PM
All are good, if you know how to use them. I think mages have the upper hand in some cases, and birds the upper hand in others, same for bears.

Birds- Good one vs one and decent in groups
Mages- Good in group, decent one vs one
Bears- Good in group to attract damage and not die, really bad one vs one against mages

All classes are pretty much good, although bears have a disadvantage

Datsik
05-20-2011, 03:13 PM
On the wiki it says dex mages are the best for high level PvP is this true?

CryoBlade
05-20-2011, 03:32 PM
Dex mages have amazing damage, but their survivability is low.

Datsik
05-21-2011, 02:43 AM
So mage or bird? Bears seem to be fun but how are they at the endgame PvP?

Paladins seem interesting. I'm looking for something that I can play decently 1v1. But also want to be able to group PvP and be something that will really cause problems for the other team.

xyoz
05-21-2011, 03:37 PM
heres how i break it down.
Mages:
mages definitely have an upper hand, there huge damage combined with mana shield makes them very hard to kill. i am constantly trying to take them down with my bear. i however find this fun ;). they also have are good at pve because of their mana regen and their ability to heal, but they lack in armor and can die in big mobs easily.

Bears:
Bears are fun but hard to play with and definitely get killed a lot if you dont make the right choices due to lack of hit%. they have good survivability though and for some reason i have seen a huge amount of them in lvl 30-35 twink pvp lately. They do have good h/s sometimes, depending on what gear you are wearing, mostly at high level gear but also can deal some huge amounts of damage with two hands and non ranged weapons.

Birds:
Birds i personally have never been keen on, i have made a lvl 30 one, but have recently liquidated it and i leave him there with no gear or items. they are fun sometimes i guess but theres something about them im not keen on. birds have a good surviability but really bad regen and especially mana regen problems. they have really great armor debuffs though and are great for taking down a boss in a team.

Mixes:
there are some great mixes out there, ive seen them especailly at lvl 30-35 pvp with intbears, dexbears, strbirds, dexmages, strmages and a few more. at high level pvp ive mostly only seen dexmages. i used to be one and found it great fun, this was before gcd though, but as said in the post above, they lack survivability due to the lack of m/s. the m/s contributes hugely to the mana shield especailly at high levels. my bear is a dex/strbear and its a challenge against mages but i have developed a way to kill some of them
paladins are okay but lack in hit chance so think about creating a build that is str/dex based, however this build may mostly be effective in pvp not pve, sadly i have not tested this out yet

hope you found this helpfull
sorry for the spelling mistakes

WhoIsThis
05-21-2011, 04:15 PM
All are good, if you know how to use them. I think mages have the upper hand in some cases, and birds the upper hand in others, same for bears.

Birds- Good one vs one and decent in groups
Mages- Good in group, decent one vs one
Bears- Good in group to attract damage and not die, really bad one vs one against mages

All classes are pretty much good, although bears have a disadvantage

+1

I agree with most of this, although I'm not sure about bears. I've seen bears manage to take on mages before, and not just mages PvPing for the first time, but mages with thousands of kills.

I might dislike the GCD for PvE, but for PvP, it has put it closer to being balanced than I've seen before (at least at the level cap).