PDA

View Full Version : Question about boss drops.

sonvolt
05-20-2011, 01:41 PM
I'm new to the forums here and havnt seen a monster data base with drops from mobs/bosses. I dont know if there is one or not but if there is could someone direct me to it? I would love to see what bosses drop what items for farming purposes.

JaytB
05-20-2011, 01:44 PM
I'm new to the forums here and havnt seen a monster data base with drops from mobs/bosses. I dont know if there is one or not but if there is could someone direct me to it? I would love to see what bosses drop what items for farming purposes.

Look at yanis' threads in the traders' section. They're all stickys :)

sonvolt
05-20-2011, 01:52 PM
Thanks Yanis' threads are amazing. I was looking for something more in the format of a boss then a list of the known items he drops something like,

"Gold Fever": drops, x item, y item, z item, etc.

kamikazees
05-20-2011, 01:55 PM
Physiologic has a thread about farming Balefort Sewers with a listing of each boss and its / their drops. Also, I posted a thread a few days back about which bosses were best to farm in Balefort Sewers.

sonvolt
05-20-2011, 01:58 PM
Mind providing a link to those threads?lol i'm sorry but I really am new and don't see a search button anywhere.

JaytB
05-20-2011, 01:58 PM
Physiologic has a thread about farming Balefort Sewers with a listing of each boss and its / their drops. Also, I posted a thread a few days back about which bosses were best to farm in Balefort Sewers.

Lol, I was searching your thread to post here :)

Edit: found it http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?26722-Farming-Balefort-Sewers-Best-Bosses-to-Kill

sonvolt
05-20-2011, 02:11 PM
Cool thanks for the fast replies guys.