PDA

View Full Version : Vampire Face

Hail
10-18-2015, 10:03 AM
Hi there guys!

So today I bought the Vampirial visual mask today for 35 tokens. Despite not favouring the looks, I bought it in case I ever wanted to use it in future as the description at the vendor said "unlocks this face to use at the mirror thingy" so I figured why the heck not. However, I changed back to my desired face and after doing so, the Vampire visual was no longer on the list. So did I misinterpret the description at the vendor or is this a bug.

Thanks c:
-Hail

raxaxic
10-19-2015, 08:54 AM
You lost the vampire face so did I sts should've made this a vanity face that you could keep in your stash.

Visiting
10-19-2015, 09:30 AM
I'm pretty sure it's not a bug seeing as this happens with any face that you purchase. Say you buy a new face with story tokens or whatever you buy them with, you lose access to your old face when you get the new face.

Ebezaanec
10-19-2015, 06:35 PM
I'm pretty sure it's not a bug seeing as this happens with any face that you purchase. Say you buy a new face with story tokens or whatever you buy them with, you lose access to your old face when you get the new face.

What Hail meant is that purchasing the vampire face should add it to the available list of faces at the vendor. (It would be listed for X amount of story tokens)

As of now, you can only switch from vampire to a different face and back to vampire during the event. The only way to obtain the vampire face after event is to keep it on.

epicrrr
10-20-2015, 06:33 AM
maybe its bugged, or the description is wrong.

kydrian
10-20-2015, 08:28 AM
maybe its bugged, or the description is wrong.
Probably the description is wrong, it makes no sense why its 15 platinum at the mirror but its 35 tokens at the vendor. Maybe the token one is just temporary and it doesn't save to mirror but the 15 plat stays in the mirror.

Y

Hail
10-20-2015, 10:43 AM
Kinda hope its made to stay in the mirror list.
#dontbuyplats
#offersneverwork

yeldarbroz
10-20-2015, 12:22 PM
I bought the face on my warrior for tokens, then decided to switch back to the face I had. After I bought the face I had, the vamp face was available for 20 story tokens at the bottom of the magic mirror list, just like all the others. Idk if they fixed it since you posted this, but it's working now.

Remiem
10-20-2015, 02:25 PM
I'm seeing the same thing as Yeldarbroz. Can anyone else confirm?

Hail
10-21-2015, 01:21 AM
I just checked and no I dont have it available. Did you check just after you changed back faces? Because it was still available just after I had changed back but hours after when I had logged on it was no longer available.

coldheart
10-21-2015, 01:42 PM
I just checked and no I dont have it available. Did you check just after you changed back faces? Because it was still available just after I had changed back but hours after when I had logged on it was no longer available.

Same here.I bought with play ,tho. I changed back to normal face i checked after and vamp face is not available anymore.

extrapayah
10-28-2015, 04:29 PM
no more words on this?

the description clearly says 'unlocks', but it actually change our face, and then after changing back our face, we lose the option that is previously available,

clearly doesn't fit the definition of 'unlocks'

Motherless_Child
10-28-2015, 04:41 PM
After you purchase the face with event tokens from the event token vendor or with plat from the normal face vendor the acquired event face becomes available at the normal face vendor for 20 story tokens..... Seems that you either have to make an initial purchase during the event with event tokens or make an initial purchase with plat, then after that you can get for story tokens.

Just like you can initially purchase a guild for 50 plat, then after that you can buy one for 50k gold or for 50 plat again (the 50k gold gets you a guild without a guild hall)

So I guess the "unlock" refers to not having to wait until the event and use event tokens or using real money to buy plat to get it once you've already done it.... I have an alt character and the original face I had is available for 20 story tokens and the vampire face is now available for only 20 story tokens.... Guess once you switch you have to use story tokens to get again.

Imsofancy
10-28-2015, 04:46 PM
sexy eyes.... oh baby you got sexy eyes.... I just wanna fall in those eyes..... sexy eyes.... oh you got sexy eyes....

extrapayah
10-29-2015, 04:29 AM
After you purchase the face with event tokens from the event token vendor or with plat from the normal face vendor the acquired event face becomes available at the normal face vendor for 20 story tokens..... Seems that you either have to make an initial purchase during the event with event tokens or make an initial purchase with plat, then after that you can get for story tokens.

Just like you can initially purchase a guild for 50 plat, then after that you can buy one for 50k gold or for 50 plat again (the 50k gold gets you a guild without a guild hall)

So I guess the "unlock" refers to not having to wait until the event and use event tokens or using real money to buy plat to get it once you've already done it.... I have an alt character and the original face I had is available for 20 story tokens and the vampire face is now available for only 20 story tokens.... Guess once you switch you have to use story tokens to get again.

once you switch to normal face (from vampire face you bought), you can't buy vampire face from the magic mirror, that's what happens now

Kakashis
10-29-2015, 10:20 AM
Best just to leave it on vamp face then!