PDA

View Full Version : Bug List

Wazakesy
10-18-2015, 06:17 PM
PvE Oriented Bugs
- King northal [Normal] is not considered as a boss for the quest [Daily] The Fight Continues (By Stallon).
- After using the Revive at start in 3rd rengol map (elite or normal), The player is directed to the place where the return to cryogem mines prompt is. That is the golden area where if one interacts or goes close to will prompt "Go to..../Go back to..."
- Jadis gearloose is not added onto the minimap when he enters his geared form.
- After killing Heston and Preston from any point in the map, the drops only spawn from the place where you will go into the next map.

Skill Related Bugs
- Skills sometime go on cooldown but fail to function. Example: Sometimes a Rogue's Medic packs go on cool down, but the packs are not there. The skill didn't work but was set on cool down. Applies to all classes, and possibly all of their skills.
- Razor shield's snare immunity does not function when snare'd by the cryostar shaman's floating fireball.

Pet related issues
- Samael's passive heal ability does not function in PvP

PvP Oriented Bugs
- There is no limit for duels, it appears a Lv46 Rogue can fight a Lv15 Warrior. Requesting Level limit changes.
- Rogue's Health packs are not cleared when one opponent dies, instead they just stay there.
Elaboration: Player A killed Player B, Player B's health packs are not cleared (appears to be the issue with procs as well) when one has won/lost, not the entire duel match, just a score. So now, player a has a score of 1, player B=0.)
- The team chat (/a) doesn't seem necessary, considering you're only dueling against one person and not two, neither do you even have a team.
- In Duels, Chrome users have an advantage, they can start killing before a person even knows whats happening.
- When in a guildhal, sending another person a duel invitation regardless of location gives an error message of "You are already in a duel".
- CTF flags do not drain your health. Although it can debuff the speed if a speed buff is applied to the character.

Game Bugs
- Visual effects are glitched. Planar pendant crystals in PvP aren't in their proper green FX, they are somewhat blue-ish green, quite similar whilst compared to a mage's crystal proc. PvE applied as well.
Possible fix: Clear data/Uninstall game and download the patches again.
- The chatbox has started to make weird gaps between Each message, sometimes while spam buying from auction, or sometimes friend requests.
- When receiving a party invite or more party invites, the description of what a party is, keeps displaying and results in multiple layers of text.
- Push notifications are disabled, Even when changes are applied to the settings they still do not appear.
- Either using the inventory or the auction's preview on char, The current vanity/item look either does not display or simply merges with the current equipped armor/helm thus looking as two helms when previewed. Exception: Red arlor helm/armor.
- even having the "timed" option on, normal dungeon Lost Mages mine's timer is missing.

Halloween event bugs
- Pets keep attacking a Halloween boss, even if they're dead and their body has been disposed, the pet still thinks as if the boss still exists and is not dead, thus continuing to attack not picking up any loot.
- An individual cannot enter or interact with a portal if in the Attack Stance. A player has to wait until the player's attack stance has changed to the calm stance - the Portal at Necropolis.
- Boogie's portal can only be accessed via tapping the portal keeper manually, not using the interact button (the attack button)
- The new Glintstone gun for mages is bugged, apparently when the pylon explodes in PvP, it damage allies.
- Class Loot elixirs are auto opened if looted from Mass Spider Crates.
- Sorcerer's Pocket legend mask's icon has been replaced by a Rogue's vanity helm icon.

Winter event bugs
- Tarlok's death animation is not plaed properly sometimes, thus leading to a zombie tarlok that just floats in the air. Furthermore, loots drop correctly despite the animation not being played.

Zylx
10-18-2015, 10:57 PM
- An individual cannot enter or interact with a portal if in the Attack Stance. A player has to wait until the player's attack stance has changed to the calm stance. This applies to even any portal spawn such as Boogie's portal spawn, or the Portal at Necropolis.

The boogie portal can only be accessed by tapping on the mage next to it. You can't tap the attack button thumbs up like you can for npcs or other portals.

Schnitzel
10-19-2015, 06:44 PM
Minor UI bug:
The Pocket Legends Enchantress vanity helm for Sorcerers' icon looks like the icon for rogue vanity helmets

Charles Kensler
10-22-2015, 03:45 AM
Please add one more thing. Whenever I solo the Halloween Event,ever since I got to gold I have been getting Paracelsus a lot, but guess what!! No matter what I do, if someone tries to join its says the game is full. I haven't even attacked Para yet,now I am stuck SOLOING Para. I am a lvl 11 twink, and yes it is very hard,his spikes automatically kill you no matter what you are,I have seen lvl 11 warr twinks that have died by 1 spike only. This is not right this better be fixed bcuz because most of my guild is asleep when I get on,and I don't like a party full of noobs. I also don't like soloing Para!!! Last time I spent like 30k gold on potions, and I was lucky to finish with at least +100 left. I wanna get to platinum, but I don't wanna do it ALONE...

Wazakesy
10-22-2015, 05:03 AM
Please add one more thing. Whenever I solo the Halloween Event,ever since I got to gold I have been getting Paracelsus a lot, but guess what!! No matter what I do, if someone tries to join its says the game is full. I haven't even attacked Para yet,now I am stuck SOLOING Para. I am a lvl 11 twink, and yes it is very hard,his spikes automatically kill you no matter what you are,I have seen lvl 11 warr twinks that have died by 1 spike only. This is not right this better be fixed bcuz because most of my guild is asleep when I get on,and I don't like a party full of noobs. I also don't like soloing Para!!! Last time I spent like 30k gold on potions, and I was lucky to finish with at least +100 left. I wanna get to platinum, but I don't wanna do it ALONE...

I dont see how its a Bug, unless you were fighting paracelsus when he became a dragon? You need reset paracelsus to his mage form, If he is a Dragon (skeleton giabt) then nobody can join.

afiqwalawei
10-23-2015, 11:10 AM
Dont use /partyinv if want solo run...just pt other ppl...so they can in :)

mesalin
10-23-2015, 12:23 PM
Even if i run solo and invite other players yes it say game is full.
Hit boss and run till you get screen : buy nekro-nomicon blah blah u know what i mean then just send them invitation. Should work:)

<Forgiveness>

Areef
10-24-2015, 09:47 AM
if you have fantasma summoned in Boogie's mansion, after Boogie defeated fantasma stays in attacking mode and if you stand next to it, it attacks you.
I know this mentioned somewhere but I thought it was fixed, seems not.

mrshield
10-24-2015, 10:12 AM
tnx for this bug list

Wazakesy
10-24-2015, 10:22 PM
if you have fantasma summoned in Boogie's mansion, after Boogie defeated fantasma stays in attacking mode and if you stand next to it, it attacks you.
I know this mentioned somewhere but I thought it was fixed, seems not.

Its up in the bug list already. It applies to all pets, boogie may seem to be dead (applies to other event bosses too) but the pet thinks its not dead and keeps attacking, thus not picking up any loot.

Iisolah
10-25-2015, 07:27 PM
The invisibility bug? I often seem to become "invisible" to my team mates, and all they can see is my pet running beside them.

Jazzi
10-26-2015, 07:17 AM
Thanks for the effort. Hopefully it some days grows to be as useful and as thorough as Madnex' list, which is gone. I also very much hope that this does not share the fate of the previous list: being ignored by the devs, although having promised to work out all bugs from it, until eventually the number of new bugs becomes larger than the number of the old ones and the author removes it.

Sadly the inability/lack of desire from sts to fix simple things such as pets attacking statues and not doing what they are supposed to do tells us tons about what is to be expected.

pactwjrbr
10-26-2015, 08:11 AM
thanks for fix the bugs im happy

Redjellydonut
11-01-2015, 11:26 PM
Lagg man -.-

missmoody
11-06-2015, 12:58 PM
I would also like to point out that Haxonite AA is bugged and does not proc the damage increase as intended, it does however increase crit and decrease armor, damage seems to be the only one not increasing when the arcane ability is used. I wouldnt list this as a bug without testing it with other players also and it does not increase dmg for them as well. Am I the only one who thinks pet AA should be listed in the stable? I kinda hate having to google a pets arcane ability when I am considering buying a new pet. Thanks all : )

missmoody
11-06-2015, 01:00 PM
Btw, just opened spidey crates this morning, still getting class loot elixirs that automatically consume as the crate is opened, this was supposedly fixed, maybe not fixed for all players?

Serancha
11-06-2015, 01:33 PM
You might want to mention what device(s) the display bugs are happening on (those under miscellaneous bugs). The game displays differently on all devices depending on screen size and os.

The shadow storm shot upgrades have been tested, and the results are detailed here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?235300-Shadow-Storm-Shot-Upgrade-Issues-(aside-from-the-usual)). They do work in some configurations, but not in all.

Wazakesy
11-08-2015, 05:00 AM
You might want to mention what device(s) the display bugs are happening on (those under miscellaneous bugs). The game displays differently on all devices depending on screen size and os.

The shadow storm shot upgrades have been tested, and the results are detailed here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?235300-Shadow-Storm-Shot-Upgrade-Issues-(aside-from-the-usual)). They do work in some configurations, but not in all.

If you're referring to visual bugs, Might want to erase the game data on Android and re-install packages. For iOS, Un-install and install.

mesalin
11-08-2015, 05:14 AM
Sometimes players are Invisible in PvP. Its bug too ? Little annoying if its enemy...

<Forgiveness>

GrimSmiley
11-10-2015, 08:32 AM
Yes are you guys doing anything to fix this new update from 11/10/2015 I'm not the only one that is having the issue of not being able to play uninstalled the game tried to reinstall says its not compatible now just was on yesterday and have been playing for 3 years this is ridiculous fix ASAP

Tippertwo
11-11-2015, 03:02 PM
Thanks for letting us know the bugs!

Wazakesy
11-12-2015, 03:09 AM
Bug list wont be updated until tomorrow. Just too busy.

Titanium
11-20-2015, 04:24 AM
The thing which annoys the hell out of me is the 3rd map of new maps. After dying and reviving free that box pops in "return to ......" (without pressing anything). Solve this out . Thank you

missmoody
11-25-2015, 03:22 PM
Some of these issues need to be adressed, such as pets not working properly, haxonite aa still does not proc a damage boost, but still decreases your armor and increases crit, this is worthless, also there is a noticable difference in the speed gained by fantasma, but not with slobber, im guessing that slobber isnt actually increasing speed at all. Is there any timeframe on when some of these pet issues can be fixed? Im just wondering. Thank u all.

Flipburry
12-02-2015, 11:22 AM
Not gaining any XP whatsoever, I get that 'no xp' sign wherever I am, even in towns, and my XP meter won't budge.

Wazakesy
12-03-2015, 10:19 PM
Not gaining any XP whatsoever, I get that 'no xp' sign wherever I am, even in towns, and my XP meter won't budge.

Do you have "XP disabled option" checked?

Some of these issues need to be adressed, such as pets not working properly, haxonite aa still does not proc a damage boost, but still decreases your armor and increases crit, this is worthless, also there is a noticable difference in the speed gained by fantasma, but not with slobber, im guessing that slobber isnt actually increasing speed at all. Is there any timeframe on when some of these pet issues can be fixed? Im just wondering. Thank u all.

Nobody will understand what "pets are not working" and what pets are working. You'll have to be more specific (tell me more about it or to a developer) about what the issue(s) is/are.

arieseous
12-10-2015, 03:22 PM
Arena bug
vortex and curse at the same time

missmoody
12-14-2015, 12:05 AM
So I just respecced my rogue and did 5/5 on my shadoe veil, im now noticing that im not getting the damage increase like I was before I added a point to make the veil combust, I look at my own stats and others in veil and the dmg is not increased, what gives?

Wazakesy
12-14-2015, 01:19 AM
So I just respecced my rogue and did 5/5 on my shadoe veil, im now noticing that im not getting the damage increase like I was before I added a point to make the veil combust, I look at my own stats and others in veil and the dmg is not increased, what gives?

I assume one of your pets has a 15% Damage bonus? Veil also gives a damage bonus of 15%. In this games buff debuff mechanics, Only the highest buff is applied, the same buff cannot stack -- There are some exceptions but this isnt the case prior to yours.

missmoody
12-14-2015, 02:50 AM
I thought that was pretty specific, the pet haxonite has an arcane ability in which it will proc more damage and crit for the player while reducing armor, upon testing the ability, the players crit is increased, armor decreased as specified, but there is no damage increase, as specified by haxonite description. Ive tested this with other players as well, with the same result.

missmoody
12-14-2015, 10:55 AM
Thanks Wazakesy, I have been so confused as to why I lost the 15 percent, but it was due to my using toor which also has the 15 percent, after testing the veil works with all my pets that add damage as long as the damage they add is under 15. Thanks for your help, I am glad there are people like you out there to relieve my confusion : )

missmoody
12-14-2015, 07:35 PM
I dont know if it is just me, but I have been getting alot of random disconnects lately, I am using a kindle fire hd and sometimes when I click my inventory it backs me out of the app completely, may be a device problem I dont know for sure, just putting in out there.

Wazakesy
12-14-2015, 09:44 PM
I dont know if it is just me, but I have been getting alot of random disconnects lately, I am using a kindle fire hd and sometimes when I click my inventory it backs me out of the app completely, may be a device problem I dont know for sure, just putting in out there.

STG is investigating this issue. I've been experiencing this lately while skipping through the following:

i) Opening friendlist
i) Accessing inventory
ii) Teleporting to any place

I dont know the exact cause as per why is this occuring, But it seems this is an issue on STG's side, it's not a player's device or wifi error. It's a server error which is being investigated, so hang in there!

Laurentsz
12-15-2015, 03:44 AM
is it "one hit DEAD PUNCH" listing to the bugs too ? i have 5,4k sorc with shield, always get one hit dead from several elite glinstone mobs.
ps : i'm actually having my shield with full health bar too, so weird. before the updates, the mobs that can one hit K.O is the giant and the crossbow orc, now seems everymobs have the chance to proc "ONE HIT DEAD PUNCH"

Gian Keanu Mauricio
12-15-2015, 06:59 AM
HELP!!!! Cant log in to my sts email acc I didnt do anything pls REPLY ASAP STS

DocPeanut
12-21-2015, 03:05 PM
Bug List

1. when opening chests (environment, not inventory) they often start to open then stop, have to click again. Has been going on for 1 year plus. Chrome/iOS/Android

2. when trying to interact with NPCs, often takes several (sometimes 15+) clicks to bring up dialog (issue for at least 1 year)

3. when trying to talk to NPCs, have to wait for sorcerer's time shift to disappear before dialog can be accessed (issue for at least 1 year)

4. crafting station: when collecting completed item, game sometimes locks up and has to be restarted (iOS most often, sometimes happens in Chrome and Android).

5. lag. this has been discussed many places, but lag is especially frustrating during events/at bosses. I've got gigabit fiber and still lagged out fighting syrallax during winter event. lost the energy i had spent, several ankhs, potions, etc. Many of my ankhs and a bunch of platinum have gone to reviving myself after lag deaths, which is still preferable to being dropped from server altogether.

6. eltie maps sound: brackenridge sound effects are partially inactive; sometimes get buzzing/crackling background noise.

DocPeanut
12-21-2015, 03:09 PM
Winter Event: on a few occasions after defeating torlok, he's still there hovering in the air. not a problem because the items/points still drop- just kind of funny.

ustaloff
12-21-2015, 06:31 PM
receipt of blood* doesn't work and lost from vendor

missmoody
12-22-2015, 05:26 PM
I had a vial I put in auction disappear randomly. I put in auction last night, and as i get on today it is neither sold or expired. It is simply gone. Had it been something cheap I wouldnt mind so much, but we work hard to farm vials to have them just randomly disappear from auction when we try to sell it. Sad face today.

Wazakesy
12-24-2015, 10:23 AM
Bug List

1. when opening chests (environment, not inventory) they often start to open then stop, have to click again. Has been going on for 1 year plus. Chrome/iOS/Android

2. when trying to interact with NPCs, often takes several (sometimes 15+) clicks to bring up dialog (issue for at least 1 year)

3. when trying to talk to NPCs, have to wait for sorcerer's time shift to disappear before dialog can be accessed (issue for at least 1 year)

4. crafting station: when collecting completed item, game sometimes locks up and has to be restarted (iOS most often, sometimes happens in Chrome and Android).

5. lag. this has been discussed many places, but lag is especially frustrating during events/at bosses. I've got gigabit fiber and still lagged out fighting syrallax during winter event. lost the energy i had spent, several ankhs, potions, etc. Many of my ankhs and a bunch of platinum have gone to reviving myself after lag deaths, which is still preferable to being dropped from server altogether.

6. eltie maps sound: brackenridge sound effects are partially inactive; sometimes get buzzing/crackling background noise.

All issues with 1year+ sounds like a lag issue. You sure your ping wasnt red whilst opening chests?

Wazakesy
12-24-2015, 10:25 AM
I had a vial I put in auction disappear randomly. I put in auction last night, and as i get on today it is neither sold or expired. It is simply gone. Had it been something cheap I wouldnt mind so much, but we work hard to farm vials to have them just randomly disappear from auction when we try to sell it. Sad face today.

Hmmm. Check your inventory in case? Contact support team for assistance as i dont know what the issue is, However, Ive noted it so thanks!

missmoody
12-24-2015, 04:32 PM
I have emailed support team on this issue, and I guess I am not so torn up over it now, it was just a bummer to lose it in the auction. I have been checkng my inventory and stash every time I sign on to no avail, which makes me think this problem was just during the period of time between the hotfixes. I have tested selling a bunch of items on both characters since the latest hotfix and have not had any problems so that part it good. Its not like I would bash spactime or stop playing my favorite game over a minor hiccup. : )

rob2koo
12-28-2015, 07:43 PM
I am a Level 46 Sorcerer. I bought crimson fairy wings months ago, and I was wearing them up until yesterday when I reached platinum tier in the winter event. I put the brood dragon wings on instead. I just noticed today that my crimson fairy wings are gone, and I know that I didn't sell them or delete them on accident. I also noticed that the price of crimson fairy wings has gone way up in the auction house and that there's only 2 for sale for sorcerers. If anyone knows what's going on, please let me know.

rob2koo
12-30-2015, 06:09 PM
Any one have any idea of what is going on here?

piaoruim
01-05-2016, 02:36 PM
I'm having trouble duel, when I call someone , I see a Feedback saying that I'm already in a duel

Gabrielcabral
01-05-2016, 05:00 PM
I have the same glitch on duel... its like 10 days that i cant join any duel

Wazakesy
01-05-2016, 06:23 PM
I have the same glitch on duel... its like 10 days that i cant join any duel

I'm having trouble duel, when I call someone , I see a Feedback saying that I'm already in a duel

Can you guys please be more specific as per how diels arent working? location when you recieved or gave a duel invitation would be helpful.

piaoruim
01-06-2016, 01:57 PM
Three days without duel , I remember a duel , and when I call another duel, realized bug

NAJARIN
01-06-2016, 05:35 PM
Thnx for these list of bugs

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

piaoruim
01-09-2016, 09:47 PM
After update , back to normal

DK
01-13-2016, 09:00 AM
Party interface bug:
When receiving a party invite or more party invites, the description of what a party is, keeps displaying and results in multiple layers of text.

Zessa
01-18-2016, 02:25 AM
Thank you..

Rintarolycan
01-28-2016, 06:15 AM
Elite Cryorem Mines' music is not true music it is Misty Grotto's music :D

shannon30s
02-04-2016, 10:56 AM

what to do?? I did the item ordered in the quest but when I complete it appears as if it had not been done !!!

kydrian
02-04-2016, 10:59 AM

what to do?? I did the item ordered in the quest but when I complete it appears as if it had not been done !!!
Same here bud I couldn't get mines to finish yet I have it done crafting.

Elleabridges
02-04-2016, 01:22 PM
Shuyal Heart....both the regular one and the one in the tower that is elite will bug out and u cant finish without resetting map.

vfreakhun
02-07-2016, 02:17 PM
Same here bud I couldn't get mines to finish yet I have it done crafting.

Bros!
Pleas read: "go to Garettal blackmith".
The guy next to (down) this quest guy.

;-)

Tapatalk-kal küldve az én SM-G903F-el

sinfuldito83
02-14-2016, 11:00 PM
147039 Discovered a new bug involving arcane deary every once in a blue when a portal to deary island appears an error message appears saying unknown error unable to join every time I try to step through the portal. This has happened both in parties and on solo runs.

Myticlzc
02-22-2016, 01:26 AM
Bug, message

You are already in duel

Pliz help with error bug for duel.:ambivalence:

Myticlzc
02-22-2016, 01:28 AM
Bug, message

You are already in duel

Pliz help with error bug for duel.:ambivalence:

Rezza Ferdian
02-25-2016, 01:44 AM
Fantasma Skill Sucks 1 Hit By Enemy Lost The Shield

Chuuwee
02-25-2016, 11:54 PM
Just to inform Dev that something is wrong with CS. I couldn't see and collect items that has been sold since the update. Anyone experiencing the same problem? STS please fix it. Thanks. :peaceful:

Lol nvm. After restarting my device 3x I can view cs now. Sorry.

bogdanmustata
03-10-2016, 06:40 AM
True not working

Hanzi
03-10-2016, 07:42 PM
I open 6 elite master chest and I got 2 vial and when I put it on my stash its just disappeared. My efforts gone in just two click putting it my stash :(

kydrian
03-10-2016, 07:49 PM
I open 6 elite master chest and I got 2 vial and when I put it on my stash its just disappeared. My efforts gone in just two click putting it my stash :(
But you still have 6 chests lol good luck again!

Josiah RJ Barrow
03-18-2016, 05:14 AM
The nave a bug before update my acc was wipe clean I need the 2/half year worth my gear back good work sts wipein my character clean

Ral Marte
03-23-2016, 05:19 PM
Juan jiioi7uibvbbjint5gkk

PvE Oriented Bugs
- Canons in hauntlet spawn irregularly in terms of their quantity. The canons are spawning about 4 instead of about 6.
- King northal [Normal] is not considered as a boss for the quest [Daily] The Fight Continues (By Stallon).
- The Un-Dead skeleton mobs in Dead City now have the walk stance like Boogie's summon skeletons, they are dancing while they walk plus they even walk faster!
- Pirates in the map "Southern Seas" (exception of cap'n hanna raven) can be killed by a Mage's Timeshift, Pools such as SnS, Slobber.
- After using the Revive at start in 3rd rengol map (elite or normal), The player is directed to the place where the return to cryogem mines prompt is. That is the golden area where if one interacts or goes close to will prompt "Go to..../Go back to..."

Skill Related Bugs
- [Rogue] Shadow Storm Shot's upgrades - Shadow Touch and Spreading shadow are not working. These upgrades neither function as per their description, nor do they work.
- Skills sometime go on cooldown but fail to function. Example: Sometimesa Rogue's Medic packs go on cool dwn, but the packs are not there. The skill didnt work but was set on cooldown. Applies to all classes, and possibly all of their skills.

Pet related issues
- Slobber's 10% movement speed bonus isn't granted

PvP Oriented Bugs
- There is no limit for duels, it appears a Lv46 Rogue can fight a Lv15 Warrior. Requesting Level limit changes.
- Rogue's Health packs are not cleared when one opponent dies, instead they just stay there.
Elaboration: Player A killed Player B, Player B's health packs are not cleared (appears to be the issue with procs as well) when one has won/lost, not the entire duel match, just a score. So now, player a has a score of 1, player B=0.)
- The team chat (/a) doesn't seem necessary, considering you're only dueling against one person and not two, neither do you even have a team.
- In Duels, Chrome users have an advantage, they can start killing before a person even knows whats happening.
- When in a guildhal, sending another person a duel invitation regardless of location gives an error message of "You are already in a duel".

Miscellaneous Bugs
- Visual effects are glitched. Planar pendant crystals in PvP aren't in their proper green FX, they are somewhat blue-ish green, quite similar whilst compared to a mage's crystal proc. PvE applied as well.
Possible fix: Clear data/Uninstall game and download the patches again.
- The text in the social page, Player location, Level, Name, seem to be over-lapping due to their text sizes. An adjustment is required. In particular, the guild list, the rank of the player interferes with the player name, and the player location interferes a bit with the party invite button.
-In the Avatar tab, the Stats box seems to be lower, it seems as if this is when you're actually inspecting someone else (the button of "Duel" is at the top-left corner of the screen) so i guess the Avatar UI is bugged, since there is no duel button on my avatar, hence the stats box's height is lower.
- Auto reject friend request is not rejecting friend requests.
- Fortification of garetta event leaderboard no longer shows its players. It doesnt show the players LB anymore
- The chatbox has started to make weird gaps between Each message, sometimes while spam buying from auction, or sometimes friend requests.
- When receiving a party invite or more party invites, the description of what a party is, keeps displaying and results in multiple layers of text.

Halloween event bugs
- Pets keep attacking a halloween boss, even if they're dead and their body has been disposed, the pet still thinks as if the boss still exists and is not dead, thus continuing to attack not picking up any loot.
- An individual cannot enter or interact with a portal if in the Attack Stance. A player has to wait until the player's attack stance has changed to the calm stance - the Portal at Necropolis.
- Boogie's portal can only be accessed via tapping the portal keeper manually, not using the interact button (the attack button)
- The new Glintstone gun for mages is bugged, apparently when the pylon explodes in PvP, it damage allies.
- Class Loot elixirs are auto opened if looted from Mass Spider Crates.
- Sorcerer's Pocket legend mask's icon has been replaced by a Rogue's vanity helm icon.

Winter event bugs
- Tarlok's death animation is not plaed properly sometimes, thus leading to a zombie tarlok that just floats in the air. Furthermore, loots drop correctly despite the animation not being played.
Ujjjvjjj7ghhuhyhhhhuuhhhgr hknghhhhhjda
.vvijño

Enviado desde mi TS7 mediante Tapatalk

Oddstops
03-24-2016, 06:26 PM
Huh, I have seen way to many glitches

Oddstops
03-24-2016, 06:29 PM
Make a better forum plz

Eskaygee
03-24-2016, 08:23 PM
Messages no longer pop-up on screen and the Cryostar locks drop as eggs.

Vintje
03-26-2016, 06:17 AM
no notifications in pvp, who join and who left

Gerchill
03-31-2016, 09:35 AM
Hello i need your Help :) Problem with New Myth Underhul Ring! I use Blood Ruby Shuyal 2 grand blood 1 paracelsus stone. 701.74dmg. When i klick on Underhul Ring it shows me 714.37dmg. Now i use them...Dmg 688,22. What is that? I ask some other players with the same Problem. Pls Help ty for!

Wazakesy
03-31-2016, 10:07 AM
Hello i need your Help :) Problem with New Myth Underhul Ring! I use Blood Ruby Shuyal 2 grand blood 1 paracelsus stone. 701.74dmg. When i klick on Underhul Ring it shows me 714.37dmg. Now i use them...Dmg 688,22. What is that? I ask some other players with the same Problem. Pls Help ty for!

If an equipment has a para gem, it adds a certain damage. If an item does not have a para then there is no bonus dmg. Since the underhul ring didnt have a para gem it wont add dmg, and since you gained about 30 or so dmg from the para with blood ruby you lost about 12dmg

Justanutt
04-15-2016, 12:26 PM
Maybe a bug?
Not sure if it's a bug or not, but when I walk through slime I take more damage with all my gear equipped than if I take it all off. Armor around 2000 Mage and take 400-500 damage. Remove all gear and the damage drops to around 300. Just odd.

AgentMegan
07-17-2016, 11:01 AM
This should be added to the list. I bought an arcane ring with a lazarith finesse jewel. I saw no warning about it disappearing when i took it out. All my money was lost. There needs to be a warning please and since there isnt id sincerely appreciate if i get that jewel back. I was so upset i quit playing for a few months but ill play if you reimburse me. All my hard merched money went down the drain.. its a jewel i thought i could remove it =( please help me

AgentMegan
07-17-2016, 11:03 AM
Oh my username is smexier

Nobodii
07-18-2016, 08:17 AM
I dont know if this is a bug or if its just my phone but I just downloaded the game for the second time and whenever I open it to download the rest of the game, the game says connecting to server then stops and says server is under maintenance.

Vinny Oliveira
08-07-2016, 12:15 AM
Help me please I come out of my account when my reloguei arcane ring was gone and only I have access to the account it was equipped then there was not any manager can help ?

Megasus
09-01-2016, 12:22 PM
Ex bug help pls
Lvl 43, 41-46 no ex on the map

powerpuffgurl
10-20-2016, 08:47 AM
Bug list lol
Need 10 post :)

Glucq
10-23-2016, 07:52 AM
Sound system not functioning at elite brackenrige village

RickRick
10-26-2016, 07:17 AM
Found a new bug related to NPC..
Missing Jerek The Miner at Ydra's Forest.

Can't finish my quest please fix it :D
Thanks anyway..

ScarYuki
10-28-2016, 07:05 AM
Hello..I can't open the 25 craft inventory slot kits and I have 3.. When I tried opening 1, it says " cancelled, there's no useful thing ...something" ..plsss.. Fix this.
:-) ty in advance

Sent from my F1f using Tapatalk

VROOMIGoRealFast
10-28-2016, 10:29 AM
Hello..I can't open the 25 craft inventory slot kits and I have 3.. When I tried opening 1, it says " cancelled, there's no useful thing ...something" ..plsss.. Fix this.
:-) ty in advance

This is normally the message you get when you already have max slots and try to open the inventory expansion kit. Are you positive you aren't already at 500 crafting inventory slots?

ScarYuki
10-29-2016, 10:29 AM
Im positive sir.. I only have 5 crafting inventory slots. :/

Sorayai
10-29-2016, 10:32 AM
Im positive sir.. I only have 5 crafting inventory slots. :/

U miss difference between crafting inventory slots and crafting slots...
Crafting slots - max 5 slots
Inventory is for crafting materials. ..

gdex3e
11-01-2016, 07:31 AM
Found a new bug related to NPC..
Missing Jerek The Miner at Ydra's Forest.

Can't finish my quest please fix it :D
Thanks anyway..
Same here pliz fix it

Enviado desde mi LG-K430 mediante Tapatalk

gcdavis
12-05-2016, 11:04 AM
Anyone else having issues crafting energy? The recipe is missing from my recipe list.

Drioashal
12-17-2016, 06:40 AM
nice great post mate