PDA

View Full Version : Craftable pet from Squash eggs and candy bars

ilhanna
10-18-2015, 06:49 PM
So on top of the mythic crafting components and half-baked jewels that crammed my inventory, I now have to manage a slew of Squash eggs and candy bars. I love Jack for making it possible for me to get tokens even while farming energy, but the Squash eggs are getting to be nuisance. The candy bar drop rate is fine, but we're getting much more of it than needed.

So I propose Crusty, a flying pan of pie with a dollop of ice cream on top so at a glance it looks like a flying saucer. Make the recipe purchasable with token and untradeable; or found in pumpkin chests and tradeable. Make it use at least 3 Squash eggs and 10 candy bars. Let the crafting time be 4-6hr so as not to further burden the crafting slots.

I haven't thought much about what the stats of Crusty but something along the line of Ethyl would be nice, while maybe incorporating Squash's dodge buff component. Why Ethyl? Because I see Crusty works along the line of making things sticky for the enemies it slows them down (like Ethyl). Or making them too full anyway and sluggish, so more slowing down (and maybe drop chance to hit as well). And if we can make an Ethyl substitute it'll be quite a cheap helpful pet for leveling players now that Ethyl is a bit on the expensive side.

Anyway, with about two weeks left of the event, I'm really hoping this will cut down the time it takes me to clear inventory, move things to stash or my alts, etc.

ilhanna
10-19-2015, 07:19 AM
Vanilla, ofc.