PDA

View Full Version : Even potion distribution

csb
05-20-2011, 06:09 PM
Can we get an even distribution of potions for all group members having less than 25? It doesn't make sense to give them all to the host.

I think the effect is that there are a lot of game instances having one player. perhaps they do the same thing that I do. I put my 25 pots in stash, then I host/solo until I get 25 more. After getting 25 of each, I join a group. I don't usually need them because I have a lot of AC, and I know to avoid bad situations. So, I usually end a run of all levels with the 25 I started with.

I'm cheap and won't spend gold or plat for anything, so I hunt for my pots. If i can get pots and not be host, then I can group immediately and skip the gathering step.

Also, there were several times when I was in a group of mostly birds and no tank. I would run out of pots, since I am trying to tank with my bird and have little healing. I would never get any more pots, since I am not host. Today when I was fighting a boss. I had zero pots because I never got any the entire run of all five oasis 2 levels. If I just had maybe two healing pots, the group would not have been wiped out. I was very close to taking out the boss before I died.

Was the original intent that the host would share the potions to whoever needed them? I don't get it.

Futumsh
05-20-2011, 06:30 PM
This is just a bug, will be fixed in the next server code update, probably Monday.